Author Topic: TRAPS: How to deal with water and/or sand traps?  (Read 29708 times)

Offline yamideo

Re: TRAPS: How to deal with water and/or sand traps?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 05:26:52 AM »
no problem. but maybe you should ask the 5th grader to do it.  ;D

Offline Angelvictory

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 11:10:09 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion and I probably will ask a 5th grader.. they are sooo.. computer savvy..
Meantime my focus is on the ongoing project..
In due time  I will share my TH adventures without hesitation...
My respect to all of you who maintain this forum civil..
Victor

Offline Daniel Agre

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 03:28:03 AM »
Gd day fellow THs! its nice to know that were not only one to encounter water and sand traps on the hole. Our method of overcoming the said traps is by way of creating diverting point of the water and likewise captured its volume via 6HP Water Pump wherein the input hose- size was reduce to "1" from being "4" to make the pumping out of the water containable. By this, we made continue our digging while water together with the sand are being pumped out of the hole. The mouth of the input tubings was reduced and made as forming like a coke bottle size wherein no obstruction was felt by sipping power of our water pump. We used steel formed mouth of input tubes while the outgoing tubes was left undisturbed of its size. First to insure is to know if the water has no chemical contamination that will make your skin very "makati" and likewise will suffer super itchiness.