Author Topic: Golden Lilly site...treasure inventory?  (Read 9466 times)

Offline Gboy

Golden Lilly site...treasure inventory?
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »
Gentlemen,

A Japanese national had read my 100+ WW2 treasure list and sent me an email re the treasure inventory in one of those "Golden Lilly site"...(site name withheld ;D). Of course am not sure if this alleged treasure  inventory is correct bcoz its too big or maybe its just a product of ones imagination.

However, According to him this site is big...almost equivalent to tunnel 8. We know these site is very big bcoz since 1980's up to now, there are several foreign treasure hunters attempted to operate these site , all of them failed bcoz of the labyrinth of tunnel inside this site. In fact  ,one backhoe fell inside a huge tunnel already during an American treasure activity in 1980's, thats how big the tunnel is......but we never expect that a treasure inventory exist.

Am sure some of you have seen, transacted or familiar with these kind of assorted items.
Of course, we are NOT SURE if this is indeed the treasure inventory of that tunnel. I don't know if it is the exact gold bar dimension or not. Anyways, since we are treasure hunters and DREAMERS...I wish it is.  BAHALA NA KAYO MAG ANALYZE OR DEBATE DYAN ;D  ;D

ASSORTED GOLD BARS (22k,23k,24k)...hallmark assorted emboss

1) BURMA - 290,000 pcs. , 12.35 kg, 2x3.5x6 inches
2) CAMBODIA - 560,000 pcs, 74.6 kg, 4x4x15.7 inches
3) SUMATRA - 145,000 pcs, 6.0 kg, 1x2x6 inches
4) JAVA - 200,000 pcs, 105 kg, 4x4x18 inches
5) BORNEO - 530,000 pcs, 35.6 kg, 4x4x8 inches
6) CREDIT SWISSE CROWN - 120,000 pcs, 56.24 kg, 4x4x12 inches
7) S.N.C. - 505,000 pcs, 9.8 kg, 1x2x10 inches
8) N.K. - 165,000 PCS, 5.8 kg, 1x2x6 inches
9) K-11 - 150,000 pcs, 77 kg, 1x2x8 inches
10) B.G.M.C. - 200,000 pcs, 91.10 kg, 4x4x18 inches 
11) CANADA - 667,000 pcs, 130 kg, 4x4x18 inches
12) P.R. REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES, 100,000 pcs, 4.7 kg, 1x2x5 inches
13) H.K.B. HONGKONG BANK 1914, 138,000 pcs, 6.2 kg, 1x3x6 inches
14) Pt. , PLATINUM CANADIAN & AUSTRALIAN - 1 kg, 8kg
15) Pt. PLATINUM-BMC-BRITISH METAL CORP.  450 inches hard
16) ALINZO - 270 inches
17) AMSCO - AMERICAN SMELTING CORP, 450 inches
18) F.C.B. FEDERAL CENTRAL BANK, 350 inches
19) P.D. PALADIUM, 395 inches
20) TITANIUM
21) ZINC
22) DIAMONDS/STONES - white, pink, yellow,red, blue, black

1) GOLD OIL KING SOLOMON -   10x20x30 square meter bunker
2) GOLD SAND KING SOLOMON - 10x20x30 square meter bunker
3) GOLD DUST KING SOLOMON - 10x20x30 square meter bunker
4) GOLD GRANULE KING PHILIP II - 10x20x30 square meter bunker
5) PVN  - TRUEMAN & OSMENA, 350 boxes
6) WELLS FARGO - 75M - 256 boxes blue seal
7) WELLS FARGO - 50M - 100 boxes red seal
8) WELLS FARGO - 25M - 30 boxes green seal
9) FRN- 200 boxes, EAGLE US HARDWARE MOTHER BOX, 5 box
10) T.O.V - TREATY OF VERSAILLES MOTHER BOX, 45 boxes
11) LIBERTY BOND, CHINA AND J.P. MORGAN

I already posted it, its up to you guys to analyze, speculate, criticize or debate dyan , oks?  ;D ;D ;D

Offline cap miwa

Re: Golden Lilly site...treasure inventory?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 11:09:54 AM »
Gboy,
I think in another topic you posted, you were looking for a link to Pnoy. Guess i find a very close one.
You know my number, you contact me if you are interested, especially budz.
We'll try with one of our sites. 

Offline superman888

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:12:15 AM »
wow!  :o

Offline coolfun125

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 12:11:17 PM »
Gboy,

Please give us a general area of where this site is. I hope it is not in Quezon or Rizal. Is it ?

Angel_09

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 12:59:51 PM »
This 'inventory' has circulated in '90 and was categorized extravagantly humorous, absurd and derisory...and was concluded as product of one's imagination to goof unsuspecting treasure hunters.
The reason for circulating this 'inventory' is to NEGATE the existence of Yama treasure. Hunters who fall for this, in which, they will not find these items, because it does not exist per se, and if these were not found, after long and exhaustive search, then it will be concluded, as a hoax, lie, fraudelent and you name it...
And with these conclusions,  it will damper the spirits of those who believe in Yama treasures.
Now, even if they have a true sites, (not as big as the one above), they will also doubt the existance of it...because of the seeds of doubt scattered about Yama treasure.
This is what we called a 'reverse psychology' techniques...feed the hunters with ridiculous volumes of treasure way beyond their imagination and capability to recover .....and just by the sound or story of it, they will 'vomit to death'.

An example of a "ridiculous item":

Pt. PLATINUM-BMC-BRITISH METAL CORP 450 inches hard -  This item is a 37.5 ft. long or 11.3636 meters.

Question: Why will British Metal Corp made a metal ingot of that long without considering the bending moment? Haven't they though that a shorter pieces is much easier to transfer and will not bent because of its length?......Just a food for our thought...

Angel
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 01:02:28 PM by Angel_09 »

Angel_09

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 01:16:41 PM »
Now, if the treasure hunters ceased in finding treasures, (small), then here comes those who have the maps...will rent a house, will buy the land, will court the daughter of the owner of the land and marry her, will give candies to the folks and other tactics; then one day the people around will just awake, and ask...where are the people living in this house? Why there is a hole in this land? Why was this stone over turned? How come we didn't know that there are treasure here? ....and lots of tsk...tsk...tsk.... sayang.

Why? becauuuuse, we are fed with taksan, taksan gold to be found...more than we can chew.

Angel

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »
your correct sir An_09, these is what happen now the site of my father, the LOT beside the site of my father where already bought by a certain powerful  politician and have a big mining in our place. :( :( :(, they bought million of pesos even the area is in the mountain according to theme they will make subdivision without existing ROAD and water supply ;D ;D ;D, HUH!!! my father is so sad, what if there site will be affected and they will go underground the site of my father.. HUH!!! >:( >:( >:(

Raqz :) :) :)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »
Anhel_09,

Just relax....the site is well known to be big in TH communityit is as famous as tunnel 8, bcoz the whole area is JIA camp. I have a map of it. Even w/o knowing the alleged treasure inventory, several sets of foreign treasure hunters team have already operated this site thur this years....thats how popular this site is.

Some foriegn TH teams are CIA team (headed by Mr. T.S. Agatha spent 10 M pesos), some are JICA teams (Mr. Hiruko spent 13 M pesos), American TH team (Mr. Ugali spent 15 M pesos his backhoe fell into a big tunnel). How the heck these big time foreign treasure hunters was able to identify this big vol site, why spent so much money or targeting this site. Am sure they have "TH insider info". These foriegn treasure hunters are not amateurs that will be easily be persuaded or maboladas by fellow pinoy treasure hunters bcoz I believe they also have their own inside TH information.

In 1990's, when some of these foreign treasure hunters are operating these sites, we were just laughing bcoz we knew that this site is very2 difficult, its a labyrinth of tunnel. In fact, my team have no interest in operating this site bcoz i believe it we will have a hard time operating it (alwas kasi kami areps  ;D)

Of course, the alleged treasure inventory is too big, exaggerated and maybe inaccurate ....I suspect the true volume is ,maybe 5%-10% only , but still its still too big. However, Big vol WW2 treasure like that of Nazi have been proved to exist (its the same size as this). If you want to know the TRUTH ASK EMPEROR HIROHITO OR YAMASHITA?  ;D

anyways, Since we are Yam Treas Hunters and dreamers of big vol treasure....If you dream...dream big coz its free, oks?  ;D  Nangangarap nga lang lahat tayo, titipirin pa. Lakihan nyo na hehehe

Offline Gboy

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 04:32:17 PM »
Angel_09,

Pt. PLATINUM-BMC-BRITISH METAL CORP 450 inches hard

Maybe its a typo error by the Japs maybe its in cubic inches, metal block, whatever....we are not sure though.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 04:51:23 PM »
Gboy,
Please give us a general area of where this site is. I hope it is not in Quezon or Rizal. Is it ?

HULAAN NYO HEHEHE (nagpacontest pa eh)..Am sure some old timer treasure hunters, are familiar, have attempted/visited this infamous site already.
BTW, We can't operate it, we need a mining company to do it, I posted this for everybody's perusal or TH dreams...hehehe...Hay naku sana makakuha tayo ganito kalaki, kasinlaki ng Natl Treasure ni Nicholas Cage  ;D Pero kahit binibiru ko lang yan, am sure ang CIA or intel groups nabulabog na mga yan, bistado na eh. :o

Cap Miwa,
Your message is NOTED, will inform Budz.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 09:05:31 PM »
Gboy,

I'm curious to know, did the Japanese national explain to you HOW he had so much info on this site? Such as;

a) I have the actual map. (if this is the case... HOW did he get this map?)

b) One of my relatives was involved with the actual treasure burial at this site during WWII.

c) I heard about this from another Japanese.

d) etc..

Thanks,
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 10:07:18 PM »
admin,

Actually this GL treasure site was our site before in 1990's bcoz we know its existed. According to our late informant "JIA general" , it is one of the biggest treasure site in the Philippines. Bcoz a division size JIA was stationed in that area, its a labyrinth of tunnel, for 3 years several truckloads keep on coming and going out in that tunnel. It is expected bcoz its a known Japs camp in the area.

However, according to the late Japs general...its a big vol size treasure, you need maybe $5-10 million dollars to operate that site bcoz it needs a mining company to do that. The original map....was given to Emperor Hirohito...and they are sure that the CIA had knowledge on that site but they can't operate it bcoz its labyrinth of tunnel...just like a mining tunnel with several deep tunnel  chambers.

We research the historical info in that site...we learned that as early as 1980's...a CIA TH team headed by Mr. T.S. Agatha had conducted a geophysical survey and attempted to operate the area, they failed. My TH partner was part of that TH team in 1980's, he carry the old geo survey instrument. We also learned that in 1990's American treasure hunter Mr. Ugali operated that site , he told me personalty that their backhoe fell into a tunnel hole...thats how big the tunnel is as big as Malinta tunnel, but they failed also to succeed. A Japs TH team probably JICA had operated that site, also they failed even though they spent several millions already.

We later on realized what the late informant (japs general) had told us...its not an easy site, its difficult, so we just laugh every time a treasure hunter attempted that big vol site. Bcoz I know they will never get it...as said by our late informant and previous TH operations. Thru the years we were able to produce a treasure map in that area...we just put it aside bcoz we don't have $ millions to operate it.

Since that big vol site was part of my 100+ WW2 treasure list....this year I receive an email from a japanese national about that big vol site...and shows me the treasure inventory of that site. At first I was shock bcoz its too big...but if we remember what the Japs general had told us, thats its big...slowly things comes to clearer picture that maybe indeed that site is big.   

The Japs didn't give me much info. He just ask the GL treasure site in my list, when I told him that we know that location of that big vol site. He just give me the alleged treasure inventory...no more, no less....maybe the japs wanted us to be bankrupt trying to operate that site hehehe

Of course at first I didn't believe its volume bcoz its too big and too exaggerated its unbelievable ???...but realizing the history of that site with lots of big time foreign treasure groups trying to operate it, and the info given to us by our late informant (JIA general)...maybe it is indeed big.     

But we suspect maybe its just 5 % of that treasure inventory but still its worth hundred billions dollars...how I wish its true ;D

Right now we have no plan in operating that site bcoz we don't have a mining company or big budget...who knows someday when we have a multi national mining company...maybe we can attempt to operate it ...WISH KO LANG hehehe

Offline Gboy

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »
Gboy,
I think in another topic you posted, you were looking for a link to Pnoy. Guess i find a very close one.
You know my number, you contact me if you are interested, especially budz.
We'll try with one of our sites. 

I texted Budz re your offer...this is his reply in tagalog..."Ingat pa rin, dapat di tayo maidentify muna baka malagay tayo sa alanganin, dapat kausapin sila na walang pwersahan, o dapat walang mga spy sila" ...another text....."confidential muna, lalapitan ko rin sila balang araw"

(Still carefull, we must not be identified , we might be endangered, they must not used force , there must be no spies....another text....confidential first, someday i will go to them. )

Mukhang alanganin pa si Budz eh, wala tayo magawa sites nya yon eh at diskarte nya yon. (We can't do anything, Budz is still reluctant, thats Budz site and its his decision)

Angel_09

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 11:03:50 PM »
"I already posted it, its up to you guys to analyze, speculate, criticize or debate dyan , oks?"   

Since Gboy is inviting for analysis, criticize (but not speculate and debate-its unproductive), I will give mine to the best of my knowledge. I will be doing it not to discourage everybody, but to determine if it is worth looking for.

ASSORTED GOLD BARS (22k,23k,24k)...hallmark assorted emboss

1) BURMA - 290,000 pcs. , [12.35 kg, 2x3.5x6 inches ] = 13.3 kgs = 92% = 22K
2) CAMBODIA - 560,000 pcs, [74.6 kg, 4x4x15.7 inches] = 79.58 kgs = 93 % = 22.32K
3) SUMATRA - 145,000 pcs, [6.0 kg, 1x2x6 inches] = (3.8 kgs.) = 157%  = 37.68 karats
4) JAVA - 200,000 pcs, [105 kg, 4x4x18 inches] = (91.24 kgs.) = 115% =27.6 Karats
5) BORNEO - 530,000 pcs, [35.6 kg, 4x4x8 inches] = 40.552 kgs = .877% 21 Karats
6) CREDIT SWISSE CROWN - 120,000 pcs, [56.24 kg, 4x4x12 inches] =60.82 kgs = .9246% =22.19 Karats
7) S.N.C. - 505,000 pcs,[ 9.8 kg, 1x2x10 inches] = 6.36 kgs=154% =36.96 Karats
 N.K. - 165,000 PCS, [5.8 kg, 1x2x6 inches] = 3.8 kgs. =152.6% = 36.62 Karats
9) K-11 - 150,000 pcs, [77 kg, 1x2x8 inches] = 5.06 kgs =15.21% = 36.62 Karats
10) B.G.M.C. - 200,000 pcs, [91.10 kg, 4x4x18 inches]  = 91.24 kgs = 100% = 24Karats
11) CANADA - 667,000 pcs, [130 kg, 4x4x18 inches] = 91.24 kgs= 142.48% =34.19 Karats
12) P.R. REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES, 100,000 pcs,[ 4.7 kg, 1x2x5 inches] = 3.16 kgs=148.7% =35.7 Karats
13) H.K.B. HONGKONG BANK 1914, 138,000 pcs, 6.2 kg, 1x3x6 inches  = 5.7 kgs = 108.775 =26 karats
14) Pt. , PLATINUM CANADIAN & AUSTRALIAN - 1 kg, 8kg

15) Pt. PLATINUM-BMC-BRITISH METAL CORP.  450 inches hard = 37.5 ft./11.36meters
16) ALINZO - 270 inches = 22.5 ft/6.81 meters
17) AMSCO - AMERICAN SMELTING CORP, 450 inches = 37.5 ft./11.36meters
18) F.C.B. FEDERAL CENTRAL BANK, 350 inches = 29.1 ft/8.83 meters
19) P.D. PALADIUM, 395 inches = 32.91 ft/9.97 meters
20) TITANIUM
21) ZINC
22) DIAMONDS/STONES - white, pink, yellow, red, blue, black

1) GOLD OIL KING SOLOMON -   10x20x30 square meter bunker = 6,000m^3=215622 ft
2) GOLD SAND KING SOLOMON - 10x20x30 square meter bunker= 6,000m^3
3) GOLD DUST KING SOLOMON - 10x20x30 square meter bunker= 6,000m^3

4) GOLD GRANULE KING PHILIP II - 10x20x30 square meter bunker= 6,000m^3

5) PVN  - TRUEMAN & OSMENA, 350 boxes
6) WELLS FARGO - 75M - 256 boxes blue seal = denied by Wells fargo as fake
7) WELLS FARGO - 50M - 100 boxes red seal= denied by Wells fargo as fake

WELLS FARGO - 25M - 30 boxes green seal= denied by Wells fargo as fake

9) FRN- 200 boxes, EAGLE US HARDWARE MOTHER BOX, 5 box
10) T.O.V - TREATY OF VERSAILLES MOTHER BOX, 45 boxes
11) LIBERTY BOND, CHINA AND J.P. MORGAN

With these published data, it can be seen the inconsistencies of values of the items, which I believe are all given just to entice the hunters without any productive results.

Since the amount involve in retrieving these 'treasure' are enormous, I believe that a thorough study is required before considering to operate it. As mentioned by Gboy, numerous 'big time' treasure hunters had operated it since 1980's, and still, it is ...a treasure to retrieve...

Angel

Angel_09

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 01:48:40 AM »
Maybe someone will ask if 36.96 Karats is true, because the purest gold is calculated at 24 karats only. Those who are familiar with gold details will understood what I meant, and those new in this field will also understand that not all information are reliable, and each individual should understand and learn the intricacies of this field. My reasons for putting these values is to reflect the inconsistencies of these alleged treasure.

Angel
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 04:01:35 AM by Angel_09 »