Author Topic: Wells Fargo Safes  (Read 42862 times)

Offline aksknup

Re: Wells Fargo Safes
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 08:22:58 PM »
ok... thanks for the info.. more power to tseat...

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 06:12:35 AM »
Wells Fargo boxes buyer
Jan. 28, 2011

Greetings,

I represent an institutional buyer seeking Wells Fargo boxes with historical US currency inside, particularly old $75M and $100M boxes.  If you or any one you know can lead me to those who possess these, then this is your lucky day!  Please have the owner contact me by sending an email to prestigeinvestmentgroup@live.com

Given that there are many fakes around, they must carefully make provision to  authenticate a sample.  Details can be provided.  If proven real, this will be the best deal of your life!  Thank you in advance for your assistance.
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »
" WELLS FARGO BOX AND HISTORICAL ASSETS CURRENCY RETRIEVAL PROGRAM" 1
 MUST WORK DIRECTLY WITH ASSET HOLDER (PRINCIPAL); ON A LIMITED BASIS, INTERMEDIARIES WILL BE COMPENSATED IF THE SAMPLES PROVE AUTHENTIC AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT INTERFER WITH THE RETRIEVAL PROCESS, WHICH IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE
Historical Currency & Documents Required:
1. "WELLS FARGO BOXES": Samples from multiple boxes increase the possibility for authentic notes!!!
a. Three (3) Bundles of $10,000.00 bills; (There are 100 pieces in each bundle)...Years vary from 1917-1934 b. Three (3) Bundles of $5,000.00 bills; (There are 100 pieces in each bundle)...Years vary from 1917-1934 c. Three (3) Bundles of $1,000.00 bills; (There are 100 pieces in each bundle)...Years vary from 1917-1934 d. Three (3) Bundles of $500.00 bill; (There are 100 pieces in each bundle)...Years vary from 1917-1934 e. Seven to nine (7-9) Pages of "AUTHENTICATION DOCUMENTS" From Each "WELLS FARGO BOX". *** EACH ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY!!! ***SHIP ONLY BY FIRST CLASS REGISTERED REGULAR MAIL!!! ***WE WILL PAY A 30% NON-RECOURSE LOAN ON "WELLS FARGO" CURRENCY ONLY, 72 HOURS AFTER AUTHENTICATION, TO THE BANK ACCOUNT INSTRUCTED BY THE CLIENT!!!
2. "JP MORGAN BOXES": a. Three (3) Bundles of the $100,000.00 Gold Certificates. (100 Pieces in each bundle)
(President Wilson on Photo)...1934 b. Three (3) Bundles of $1,000,000.00 Silver Certificates. (100 Pieces in Each Bundle) (President Washington on Photo)...1923-1934 c. All "Authentication Documents" From Each Box. *** EACH ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY!!!
***SHIP ONLY BY FIRST CLASS REGISTERED REGULAR MAIL!!! ***WE WILL PAY A 30% NON-RECOURSE LOAN, 72 HOURS AFTER AUTHENTICATION, TO THE BANK ACCOUNT INSTRUCTED BY THE CLIENT!!!
3. "TOV BOXES"; FEDERAL RESERVE BONDS (FRB's): a. Complete Sets Of 250 Pieces Of The Bonds. b. Seven to nine (7-9) "Authentication Documents" From Each Box. c. Micro Films. " WELLS FARGO BOX AND HISTORICAL ASSETS CURRENCY RETRIEVAL PROGRAM" 2
d. All Coins. e. Four (4) Green Cards From Each Set Of Bonds. f. Metal "TOV History Scrolls" Tubes. g. Pad Locks & Keys. (Pad Locks & Keys from "Mother Boxes"...Pad Locks Have The
"American Eagle" On Them!) ***EACH ITEM MUST BE PACKAGED SEPARATELY!!! ***WE CAN ARRANGE FOR SAFE PICK UP OF SAMPLES IN THE LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA AREA, OR YOU MAY SHIP BY FIRST CLASS REGISTERED REGULAR MAIL!!! ***WE WILL PAY A 3% NON-RECOURSE LOAN, 72 HOURS AFTER AUTHENTICATION, TO THE BANK ACCOUNT INSTRUCTED BY THE CLIENT!!!
***IF ANY OF THE ASSETS ARE NOT AUTHENTIC THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CLIENT*** ***Regardless of Personal Pick Up, or First Class Registered Mail delivery, Package Properly According To The Packaging Instructions Below:
Our Discrete Mailing Address is:
BLUEPOINT HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION 14252 CULVER DRIVE, SUITE A-351, IRVINE, CALIFORNIA 92604 USA
***PACKAGING INSTRUCTIONS: "Package as if using Regular 1st Class Registered Mail EVEN IF THE PACKAGE IS TO BE PICCKED UP IN PERSON"...
a. Take 3 bundles of the "Wells Fargo" currency denominations listed above, and place the 3 bundles horizontally on top of each other as to create a letter size height!
Wrap in cellophane and place full sheets of carbon paper on each side of the 3 bundles! Tape carbon paper securely in place, and slide them into a folder with pockets!
Take 20 sheets of any printed letter size documents, and place 10 sheets on each side of the 3 bundles inside the folder so that the 3 bundles wrapped in cellophane, and
carbon paper are in the center of the 20 pages of the printed documents!
Slide entire folder with the contents into a large envelope, seal it well, and write the above address on the large envelope!
Make sure you put a return address on it, and also make sure all of the packages have sufficient postage stamps on them! This is both for actual mailing, as well as for safety and discretion if not mailing. " WELLS FARGO BOX AND HISTORICAL ASSETS CURRENCY RETRIEVAL PROGRAM" 3
Await for the scheduled time and secure place for pick up. Otherwise, send packages by "REGULAR POSTAL SERVICE"...1st CLASS REGISTERED MAIL to the address above! b. A receipt will be given on the spot, or will be sent to the "Client" as soon as the package is received, by E-Mail or according to the "Client's" instructions! c. Repeat this process with the next 3 bundles until all 12 bundles have been mailed, and do not place more than 3 bundles in each package!
d. All "Authentication Documents" or "Metal Objects" from the "Boxes", must be mailed in separate packages from the "Currency Bundles" or the "TOV Bonds"!
e. The "TOV Bonds" are packaged using the same method, cellophane wrap, carbon paper, and 20 sheets of any printed letter size documents, 10 in front and 10 on the back side,
and then place them inside a "File Folder", but use a thin box instead of an envelope, to accommodate their size and thickness!
***ALL ASSETS FOR AUTHENTICATION MUST BE PACKED AND SENT USING THESE PROCEDURES!!!
***ALL OTHER TYPES OF CURRENCY DENOMINATIONS OR HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS FROM ANY YEAR MAY BE SENT FOR AUTHENTICATION!!!
***ALL TYPES OF COINS OR METAL PLATES WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED UNDER THESE SAME TERMS FOR AUTHENTICATION!!!
***ALL ASSETS MUST BE AUTHENTICATED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!!!

NOTE: this info was send to my email by the buyer representative of prestigeinvestmentgroup@live.com, so if your the holder of the said WF or do you know other details of WF, you can transact it now or send email for further information. thanks you

TS
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 04:28:44 PM »

for further details you can contact the WF buyer at his address below:

Charles Johnson
Prestige Investment Group, LLC
Midwestern Branch
Tel:  248-579-3311
Fax: 248-432-7271
Email: prestigeinvestmentgroup@live.com

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »
Are you able to reach the holder of those WFB's to see if they'd be interested in cashing in on sample submission as noted in the procedures?  I understand that through proper protocol leading to the successful retrieval of authentic assets, you would be compensated as well.  Principal to principal communication would ultimately take place as proper authorities would handle all authentication and validation.  Please let me know.

Charles Johnson
Prestige Investment Group, LLC
Midwestern Branch
Tel:  248-579-3311
Fax: 248-432-7271
Email: prestigeinvestmentgroup@live.com

sir TW, the buyer of WF is interested in your posted WF pictures, maybe he can contact you anytime from now. thanks

TS

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
sir TW, the buyer of WF is interested in your posted WF pictures, maybe he can contact you anytime from now. thanks

TS

TS, I don't own those boxes. Those photos were only sent to me. Till now they cannot even send any scans of the bills. Will let you know if I come across anything good.
TW

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2011, 08:15:35 PM »
thanks admin, i send your email add to Charles Johnson regarding that pics of WF, he is interested maybe and it looks like genuine perhaps, let me know if he already send query in your email about that WF. thanks again and GOD BLESS

TS

Offline indoy.jones

Re: TOV Big Four Pics
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 04:40:53 AM »
thanks admin, i send your email add to Charles Johnson regarding that pics of WF, he is interested maybe and it looks like genuine perhaps, let me know if he already send query in your email about that WF. thanks again and GOD BLESS

TS

Bro.,

I sent Mr. Charles Johnson of Prestige Investment Group, LLC Midwestern Branch, through his email, pictures of some items which may interest him.

Thanks,

Indoy.Jones

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2011, 12:47:11 PM »
Indoy.Jones, let me know bro if mr. johnson replied with your query, as far as i know he is very interested to the historical assets of maybe with value, my brother in law in USA talk to him already in his given tel numbers and he is convince that mr. charles johnson represent the foundation and buyer of such authentic historical assets (WF, TOV, JPMORGAN etc etc), actually we have here in our place such a big box (as the finder told me) with a transparent glass wall, inside the box you can see the golden caliber .45 pistol, the said box is under the seabed and scheduled to be retrieve in the following days to come so that we can open it and we can see if what are the items inside of the said big box, any comment from other members? i will post the pics as soon as obtain.

thanks,

TS     

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2011, 04:19:09 PM »
Indoy.Jones, let me know bro if mr. johnson replied with your query, as far as i know he is very interested to the historical assets of maybe with value, my brother in law in USA talk to him already in his given tel numbers and he is convince that mr. charles johnson represent the foundation and buyer of such authentic historical assets (WF, TOV, JPMORGAN etc etc), actually we have here in our place such a big box (as the finder told me) with a transparent glass wall, inside the box you can see the golden caliber .45 pistol, the said box is under the seabed and scheduled to be retrieve in the following days to come so that we can open it and we can see if what are the items inside of the said big box, any comment from other members? i will post the pics as soon as obtain.

thanks,

TS

TS, under the sea bed? Did anyone take any u/w photos of that? I'm curious to see if it really exists and what it looks like.
TW

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »
yes under the seabed, meaning the said big box is within the sea, the finders told me as what they saw it, my group were scheduled to go to the area in the following days, i will take a close up pictures for posting and further verification of our members, i am convince that big box exist here in our place, historically palawan is the longest island in the philippines, tha JIA stayed in our province for a long time, there are caves and tunnels occupied by the JIA and used for hiding and cover as well as kept their loot before americans arrived. several galleons loaded by precious metals and stones sunk within our AOR including WWII vessels, in my part i am convince that historical assets EXIST, but until i personally saw it.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 05:50:12 AM »
OK. Please keep an eye out for any news about Spanish Galleons because we're definitely interested in those!
Thx!
TW

Offline aksknup

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »
hmm... so there's a possibility that my father's friend 100,000 dollars were real?

Offline Janner

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »
hmm... so there's a possibility that my father's friend 100,000 dollars were real?

Read TW's posts and you will have the answer to that question !!

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 12:22:54 AM »
aksknup, pls email mr charles johnson at prestigeinvestmentgroup@live.com for the requirements and authentication, if it is proven real maybe you can negotiate because accordingly he is representing the foundation buyer of historical assets like TOV, JP MORGAN, WF and others.

thanks,

TS