Author Topic: Another Victim - scammed by Aetas from Zambales Province  (Read 7318 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Another Victim - scammed by Aetas from Zambales Province
« on: August 06, 2012, 03:47:37 AM »
Another Victim - scammed by Aetas from Zambales Province

Gentlemen/Ladies,
Just in - this email and photos of another FAKE Gold Bar Scam as follows;

I am from the Philippines and never a treasure hunter, enthusiast, whatsoever.  So very unfortunately, however, i have been scammed by Aetas from Zambales Province with their herewith attached gold. Initial research i made which included your site has never showed me any resemblance of the following. And a small sample was provided which proved to be 22K.  I am not ashamed of my predicament, although i met these people in one of my missionary works (God never sleeps.  Forgive us Lord for our ignorance, complacency and excessive trust on others and not in You!), to be certain that these fotos must be made known for most people at the brink of becoming victims. 

Please consider this a material for most people to see, and that they may be alarmed of the appearance of this fake Sumatra Gold Bar. 

Thank you,

Raquel R.

DINDO BAYAUA

Re: Another Victim - scammed by Aetas from Zambales Province
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 02:49:16 AM »
Here is also a picture from one group in Luzon (including Northeastern Luzon) who says that they are about to operate the reburied sites. Long story but I will tell it after I further talked with one of their I suppose associate here this week just to be sure of their claim.

This picture was left on my table, maybe to entice me. They just don't know...

Take note of the name on the right side of the wall.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:51:02 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »
Have seen these before.  Chinese based Mafia.

Z

Offline moway

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 02:41:10 AM »
hello,

I agree with what sir TW posted here,

Our team was offered to buy a bar of gold by the Aetas at the boundary of Zamblales, Pangasinan and Tarlac last 2011 so we decided to go down at dawn so we would reach the place early ( we are from Baguio ), by the time we are in Tarlac city the supposedly seller wants to extend the schedule to push through that afternoon...and so to cut the story short we met with the seller late afternoon (the sun is almost gone), our companion who has experienced in gold buying went to see and to test the item.We parked at a distance where we can see them...our companion returned and said let's go home...and I ask him why...he said it's a fake Sumatra bar...they are selling it for 1m, and they are still negotiating the item while we are on our way home lowering their price...

I hope this helps...

Offline mKgold

• A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.
  • to God be the Glory
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 11:42:37 PM »
nice thread. hope it will alarm gold bar/s buyers to know well the person you will be dealing with and make sure you have a background or knowledge to distinguish fake or real gold bars., provide gadgets or tools to check for genuineity or you should have a friend/company with you...trusted & well-experienced gold bar inspector/dealer... do it also right time,right place..dont rush! just my cents!   
*8mK8*