Author Topic: new... Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 19529 times)

t_hunter44

Re: new... Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2011, 11:35:49 AM »

Dowsing can be influenced by demonic, non-demonic unseen entities, spirits of the dead, sometimes to mislead or sometimes just for prank, like the Dwarfs, playful and naughty but meaning no harm and I have some friends of the White and the Red Dwarfs. One has to be wary of these unseen entities but because they are unseen does not mean that they are all from the Left or Evil side.
Encourage corruption and evil deed like killing and theft, I believe the LIVING has more influence to do Misdeeds than the Unseen. One crime of maybe 1 million crimes is possible that the criminal will say, this unseen entity made me do it, happens more in horror movies than in real life.
[/quote][/color]

Makes this interesting.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/23/living/crisis-apparitions/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Zobex

[/quote]Liked that Link and I totally believe on those stories as some of those I can relate to.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2011, 09:57:30 PM »
I just had a go signal on this matter.

September 20: Went to Pulong Diablo, P____, Isabela as a special observer only upon urgent request. A Canadian was using an OKM exp4000 and it reads 5 meters deep, a "ref" and "cylinders" (drums?) was on the spot. They have been digging on that particular spot since the first week of September. We were not to interfere in any case until they ask us. We also found a group of spirit roaming around which was disturbing the diggers.

September 22, they were about 2 feet away on top of the target depth and they finally asked me to look on the matter. I "look" and then went to lunch, after lunch, the reading changed. There was no longer any ref or drum on the monitor despite of the previous print out. They were blaming each one, including me, so I talked with them then a digger suddenly got highwired. He was possessed, he march around and around and he told us later that the items were not to be given yet, not that time and not with the politicians around. Casted out the spirit since it was evident that the body was having difficulty while possessed. Despite that, they continued the dig and at more than 5 meters deep, they found the "ref" which was a natural corral stone (Gasangan in ilocano), no "drums" nearby. Tried again the hightech scanner and then another scanner. That "talking scanner" was made off-limit to us. No target object on the monitor.

There, hightech equipment is no guarantee that the reading is correct as it looks.

September 23, rode on a boat and left the island. Went to my station, prepared the reports and went home.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:53:56 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

gerald

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 01:26:37 AM »
I just had a go signal on this matter.

September 20: Went to Pulong Diablo, P____, Isabela as a special observer only upon urgent request. A Canadian was using an OKM exp4000 and it reads 5 meters deep, a "ref" and "cylinders" (drums?) was on the spot. They have been digging on that particular spot since the first week of September. We were not to interfere in any case until they ask us. We also found a group of spirit roaming around which was disturbing the diggers.

September 22, they were about 2 feet away on top of the target depth and they finally asked me to look on the matter. I "look" and then went to lunch, after lunch, the reading changed. There was no longer any ref or drum on the monitor despite of the previous print out. They were blaming each one, including me, so I talked with them then a digger suddenly got highwired. He was possessed, he march around and around and he told us later that the items were not to be given yet, not that time and not with the politicians around. Cast out the spirit since it was evident that the body was having difficulty while possessed. Despite that, they continued the dig and at more than 5 meters deep, they found the "ref" which was a natural corral stone (Gasangan in ilocano), no "drums" nearby. Tried again the hightech scanner and then another scanner. That "talking scanner" was made off-limit to us. No target object on the monitor.

There, hightech equipment is no guarantee that the reading is correct as it looks.

September 23, rode on a boat and left the island. Went to my station, prepared the reports and went home.

Good  Day  Bro  DB/T-H44  And to our  Fellas  Here :

How  about in this  situation bro..  what if  you are  really   on the top  of  the  target  let's  just  say  for  example  3  feet  away  sinking  on the target.. and  the  Guardians  will not  surrender  the items  because some of the groups  are   unworthy to received, what possible  thing  might   happen? Base on  my experience..  the    Guardians  will prevent  them from  moving forward  like  the  pump  will be in trouble..  the  diggers got  sick, a portion of the  area  will bar down. In  this  situation of mine  bro.. Can the  Guardians still   transfer the item  even though you are almost  approaching to the target?  Or is  that  true  as what other  OLD TIME HUNTERS  said  your  eyes  will be fooled  or  misled.. Local Dialect :LALAMATIN  TAYO NA AKALA  NATIN LUPA LANG YUN OR  BATO  Peru yun na yun?

YH GE
 :D

Hope  you can give

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »
Well we are having our typical good luck and spirit problem.

While I am back in USA fixing problems my partner went to attempt extract a steel drum from a cesspool located at an old Jap command post.  Naturally the typhoon had to swamp the area, fill the cesspool with water and now wash out 60 years of shit for them to work on.

Anyway, two days ago as the storm was coming in all electrical power in the area was shut down so they sat and sat and sat.  Mid afternoon a white ball of light blinks on around the house and over the cesspool.  Now four people all watched as this thing bounced around.  So my partner tries to take a picture with his digital camera and all of a sudden the camera shuts down.  Only takes black pictures.  He tries his cell phone camera, the cell phone shuts down.  Two days later his cell phone comes back alive, power returns.  Same time this event takes place, two days ago, some spirit comes and knocks me out of bed in the middle of the night.  I was not too polite in telling it to go away.  Surprisingly it leaves as fast as it came.  I got off the floor and went back to bed.

Soooo, since this spirit did not harm me and left as I asked, is it helping or blocking it.  Today the guys went back to draining the shit out of the cesspool.  Yes there is a steel drum in the cesspool.

This is the third cesspool we have worked on in two months.  One more to go at another former Jap command post.

Is this Out House Luck or just Shitty Luck.

Z

Offline ghost

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 01:03:48 PM »
Bro Zobex, try to read sir DB's reply #17 on your site. It is guarded with 9 spirits and have a leader. Be nice to the spirits and they will not bother you or maybe will not mislead you.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 03:37:14 PM »
Bro Zobex, try to read sir DB's reply #17 on your site. It is guarded with 9 spirits and have a leader. Be nice to the spirits and they will not bother you or maybe will not mislead you.

Ghost, sorry, the site DB referred to with 9 spirit guardians is on Mindanao.  This site with the steel drum is on Negros.  I have been looking for a good picture of a Jap depth charge.  In the past I have deactivated a few and a few that were duds.  But the partner working on Negros has never seen one before.  The drum is still covered in rust and shit as of today and I will not get any good pics for a few days from now.  Since he has never seen a depth charge and the locals have no idea what one even is, I don't want them messing with it till I get it confirmed.  If any one here has a picture of a real Jap depth charge, please send to me by PM.  This one was described as the size of a 50gal steel drum like for gasoline and having a lock ring on top with a lock.  But that description doesn't mean anything.  Generally depth charges have a thinner skin and if under water for some time will rust through and go bad.  But again, I am not there and these guys have no experience.

I am really crossing my fingers it is NOT a depth charge because if it is, that means we have a lot of digging ahead of us and I would rather just find a drum full of goodies at this point in time.

So if there is a Spirit guardian on this thing, so far he has only jammed photographs, no one has died or become ill, aside from the tremendous odor of 60 years of shit which is making them sick in the stomach.  My concern is this spirit is trying to warn of a danger, that meaning this is explosive, rather than trying to stop us.  The locals had a feeling it was dangerous IE explosive.  That is how we became involved.  Rather us get killed than them.

Z