Author Topic: 3 WIRES IN A TUNNEL  (Read 5863 times)

Offline malmon hunter

• FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND NOBLE IN MAN
3 WIRES IN A TUNNEL
« on: November 21, 2010, 02:05:07 AM »
TH Experts,

Any suggestion what to do if three wires were attached from the top of the tunnel to a concrete floor? elevated about 1ft form the ground.
Also, Any idea what is the meaning of the three big rocks in this formation: 1. RED 2. WHITE 3. BLACK

Shalom 

Offline Janner

Re: 3 WIRES IN A TUNNEL
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 02:09:10 AM »
now then, what can we say about 3 rocks? when there is no pics to allow us to give an opinion or advice...??

As for the wire, pics are required also, But...be wary of any wires in tunnels....they mean 2 things..
1. nothing...
2. BANG !!

Got the idea...?

Offline malmon hunter

• FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND NOBLE IN MAN
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 02:37:08 AM »
Thank you for the warning sir.

Is the japs wiring techniques same as today's bomb wiring's?

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 04:32:04 AM »
TH Experts,

Any suggestion what to do if three wires were attached from the top of the tunnel to a concrete floor? elevated about 1ft form the ground.
Also, Any idea what is the meaning of the three big rocks in this formation: 1. RED 2. WHITE 3. BLACK

Shalom 

malmon hunter,

Be careful that wire... ::) as Janner said its a BIG BANG/BOOM, just post also a photos so that our fellow members can identify what kind of wire is that... ??? and also the  3 rocks include it also...Good Luck... :D

Raqz :)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Janner

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 04:53:57 AM »
would you imagine that WWII Japanese wiring of anything is the same as of today?
It may be similar, or indeed totally different, it will depend on how a Japanese Engineer decided to set the booby trap..

but whatever...just be so careful......we would like to hear from you again. NOt a big Bang in the distance... ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 05:04:14 AM »
In my former tunnel in the coastal town in 2006, on the cliff top, side of the Pacific Ocean, we found 11 vintage bomb, and the biggest is the size of the smallest being used as bell of public elementary schools. One time, we found an small aerial bomb, thinking that it would not blow anymore, my 3 diggers throw that small bomb at the cliff side and it blew on the stones just above the water. I thought the world has come to an end because everything was shaking. Nevertheless, we did some explaining to the municipal officials. I hate to lie but I did some explaining with a little twist. The bomb was heard (so they say) up to the last barangay which is almost 5 kilometers away. From that time on, I am a little weary even in firing the pistol because it still gives me the deja vu.

Offline Janner

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 05:06:09 AM »
hahaha ...oooops!

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 05:13:05 AM »
hooohh.. ::) that's the scary one DB, thinking that i will not BOOM  ::) that's a great and big lesson to our fellow members who is a treasure diggers and always be careful guy's..... :D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline radeonxt

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 05:42:00 AM »
In my former tunnel in the coastal town in 2006, on the cliff top, side of the Pacific Ocean, we found 11 vintage bomb, and the biggest is the size of the smallest being used as bell of public elementary schools. One time, we found an small aerial bomb, thinking that it would not blow anymore, my 3 diggers throw that small bomb at the cliff side and it blew on the stones just above the water. I thought the world has come to an end because everything was shaking. Nevertheless, we did some explaining to the municipal officials. I hate to lie but I did some explaining with a little twist. The bomb was heard (so they say) up to the last barangay which is almost 5 kilometers away. From that time on, I am a little weary even in firing the pistol because it still gives me the deja vu.

lagot ka po sir.
you could have started world war 3. hehe

seriously, wow what a blast!

Offline ghost

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 05:54:35 AM »
Hmmm, just one idea on breaking a cement vault if you happen to dug up one with those vintage aerial bombs. Drop it also on top of the vault in the dig, and presto. But you have to dug up again. ;D

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 05:56:53 AM »
I was personally reprimanded twice... by my Provincial Director and the Regional Director (I was reported by the COP), but later both bosses asked if had I found the bars? That made me laugh aloud even when I got the scolding.

Those 10 other bombs? We returned them inside the tunnel with markings "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN", he-he-he.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 06:15:23 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »