Author Topic: 4 x6 sq.ft. of leaves  (Read 9292 times)

t_hunter44

Re: 4 x6 sq.ft. of leaves
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2010, 09:09:22 AM »
Why would they laugh at you because you are asking for Hydrochloric acid, maybe because of their ignorance about the item. Try your local hardware store for Hydrochloric acid or Muriatic Acid.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2010, 09:12:12 AM »
dindo,
        just arrived from cagayan de oro city,,looking for hydrochloric acid,,but i found none,,even to the address that you had given to me,,, the peaple  i ask there are laughing at me, and i am humiliated,, ang tanga ko talaga na i believed you,,,,am i wasting my time on believing you,,,...are you telling me the truth or your just kidding,, sorry but i am so offended....   

what's the name of that hardware or establishment jophy... ??? i will check it by tomorrow i don't like people who laugh at there costumer/ client... >:(

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 06:06:27 PM »
maybe there was something problem of the address..but do not blame dindo as he was honest to give you that address.if dindo get wrong to give you that address then it was a honest mistake

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2010, 09:12:37 PM »
just PM me the name of the establishment and i will check it jophy.... :D I know DB he is a good person.... :D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline jophy

« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2010, 08:24:34 PM »
hello pipz....so tired just arrived from the th site... we are already 36 feet but we stopped just for a while....because our 3 h.p. submersible can only break even the water. ang dami kasing tubig ang lakas.. but still have hope...we already pass the old tunnel..but i am still wondering why the soil and the water we encounter are just like we are mixing cement but the odor is not familiar and we are afraid,,,it might kill us...
     just passing by..... monitoring any chats....thanks good night...
;D Safety is from God alone. >:(,,,

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2010, 10:41:38 PM »
Jophy, why would I lie to you? What would I get from that? It was where my partner bought that acid thru a certain Antonio C. I always stand to what I say and If I err, I will admit it wholeheartedly. In your case, I still stand to it.

Offline jophy

« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2010, 07:52:16 AM »
 no probz,, sire,
          ok lang po... we are just suffering and been teased so much with this one square meter of cement (i think) very hard we drilled it,any thing we think that we can do to break it we've already applied...but still frustrated us...any way hindi naman ako naniniwala na may laman ito,,,but still want to buy any possible tolls to break this overwhelming thing...

Offline jophy

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2010, 07:55:33 AM »
dindo
I've been in the address you give to me and it was a hospital and i was there looking for a store to buy the said acid,, but i found none,,..but still i am hoping that i can find one..

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2010, 12:35:53 PM »
Yes I know that that is a hospital, and the person I mentioned is connected to the Laboratory. How do you think they dispose those internal human parts after the operation? They do not dispose those the ordinary way because those are highly toxic medical waste and neither do they burn it ordinarily.

Anyway, those nitric acid is not as helpful to demolish a concrete as the Concrete Demolition Agents which is much recommended to use. Try Bitonamit or Delspan Silent Demolition Agents. Ask Boy Lara.

Offline jophy

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2010, 02:49:18 PM »
dindo, thanks a lot...

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
Jophy,
   we also encounter water like cement that you said. i think it was about 20ft. deep in our hole the color of the water is white like when your mixing cement and water. it was that depth were our feet had blisters. and if your working just one day "lahat ng kalyo mo sa paa ubos lahat". God Bless.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2011, 05:48:24 PM »
Caution on the white colored water especially when you feel the itch. Better use rubber boots.