Author Topic: This is what you are looking for......Gold !  (Read 18209 times)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: This is what you are looking for......Gold !
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 10:26:31 PM »
bsr747 how's butuan now... i seen the news that most of the Barangay there are hit by the FLOOD.. but anyway i have an appointment in Surigao by March i want to visit also in your site before i will proceed to Surigao... :D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Janner

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 11:17:21 PM »
janner,

we have 5 gold processing plant in bilay,butuan city,courtesy of our foreign investor,so dont tell me i havent seen gold,we have 8 thousand hectare claimed,why dont you visit our website,so that you can see our operation.we have gold concentrator,spiral chute,gravity shaking table,ballmill,and crusher.this is the real thing,comprende amigo. ;) ;) ;)

"FAKE,FAKE FAKE;
its just a ocean corral reef rock,painted with acryllic gold color,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.look at the sizes",

if thats true, then why do you make a statement like that, which makes you look like a complete novice on here. ??
also i noticed you keep saying "WE". I wasnt aware that you are a shareholder of the company ?? I thought it was Foreign investors? (according to the companies profile)
nice guy the mining engineer too  ;)

Oh by the way, I'm not Spanish (comprende amigo) as you say..

ah well, just remember the protocol on this site too..

benvalmores

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 07:08:25 AM »
YAP THAT'S TRUE AND THAT'S FOR SURE,
That's what everybody is looking BUT, in this connection as those are nuggets, it's most, and MUST belong to the columns or board under MINING>PROSPECTING>DETECTORIST>NUGGET HUNTING>SCIENCE OF STREAM DEPOSITION.

What's my point?, most and generally, NUGGETS are members of the "real natural treasure's of earth" and so they should be under MINING.
Mining and Treasure Hunting have similarities though, as they both involve precious metals and stones but they differ in a sense that, first,

MINING is,(to quote wikipedia)--- Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth, usually from an ore body, vein or (coal) seam. The term also includes the removal of soil. Materials recovered by mining include base metals, precious metals, iron, uranium, coal, diamonds, limestone, oil shale, rock salt and potash. Any material that cannot be grown through agricultural processes, or created artificially in a laboratory or factory, is usually mined. Mining in a wider sense comprises extraction of any non-renewable resource (e.g., petroleum, natural gas, or even water).
Mining of stone and metal has been done since pre-historic times. Modern mining processes involve prospecting for ore bodies, analysis of the profit potential of a proposed mine, extraction of the desired materials and finally reclamation of the land to prepare it for other uses once the mine is closed.
The nature of mining processes creates a potential negative impact on the environment both during the mining operations and for years after the mine is closed. This impact has led to most of the world's nations adopting regulations to moderate the negative effects of mining operations. Safety has long been a concern as well, though modern practices have improved safety in mines significantly.

WHILE

TREASURE HUNTING IS,
In modern times

In recent times, the early stages of the development of archaeology included a significant aspect of treasure hunt; Heinrich Schliemann's excavations at Troy, and later at Mycenae, both turned up significant finds of golden artifacts. Early work in Egyptology also included a similar motive.
More recently, most serious treasure hunters have started working underwater,[and that's what Tony Wells is expert] where modern technology allows access to wrecks containing valuables which were previously inaccessible. Starting with the diving suit, and moving on through Scuba and later to ROVs, each new generation of technology has made more wrecks accessible. Many of these wrecks have resulted in the treasure salvage of many fascinating artifacts from Spanish treasure fleets as well as many others.[]

AND TO NEAR TO WHAT OTHER MEMBERS WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE INTERESTED FOR;
THIS IS THE CLOSEST TO IT,

A BURIED TREASURE
 is an important part of the popular beliefs surrounding pirates and Old West outlaws. According to popular conception, criminals and others often buried their stolen fortunes in remote places, intending to return for them later, often with the use of treasure maps. SO IT IS HERE THAT WORLD WAR TWO JAPANESE LOOT HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, COMES IN. (at mahabang story na ok, so let's just cut this short what is important is for us to distinguish the two)

[edit]Pirate treasure

In reality, pirates burying treasure was rare: the only pirate known to have buried treasure was William Kidd,[1] who is believed to have buried at least some of his wealth on Long Island before sailing into New York. Kidd had originally been commissioned as a privateer for England, but his behavior had strayed into outright piracy, and he hoped that his treasure could serve as a bargaining chip in negotiations to avoid punishment. His bid was unsuccessful, however, and Kidd was hanged as a pirate.
In English fiction there are three well known stories that helped popularize the myth of buried pirate treasure[2]: "The Gold-Bug" by Edgar Allan Poe, "Wolfert Webber" by Washington Irving and Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson. They differ widely in plot and literary treatment but are blood kin from the common ancestor of the William Kidd legend.[3] Stevenson's Treasure Island was directly influenced by Irving's "Wolfert Webber", Stevenson saying in his preface "It is my debt to Washington Irving that exercises my conscience, and justly so, for I believe plagiarism was rarely carried farther... the whole inner spirit and a good deal of the material detail of my first chapters... were the property of Washington Irving."[3]
However, there are a number of reports of supposed buried pirate treasure that surfaced much earlier than these works, which indicates that at least the idea was around for more than a century before those stories were published. For example, some underground passages and structures on Oak Island (in Nova Scotia) have supposedly been excavated extensively since 1795 in the belief that one or more pirate captains had stashed large amounts of loot there. These excavations were said to have been prompted by still older legends of buried pirate treasure in the area. No treasure has ever been found.

SO AS A SUMMARY,
THE DIFFERENCE of treasure hunting to mining is,
TREASURE HUNTING INVOLVES THE SEEKING (Salvaging) OF THOSE PREVIOUSLY MINED PRODUCTS OR ANYTHING  WHICH WERE INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY LEFT INACESSIBLE, IT CAN BE ANYWHERE FROM PRECIOUS METALS AND STONES OR ANYTHING THAT IS OF HIGH VALUE THAT WERE LEFT BACK TO EARTH, OCEAN OR SOMEWHERE BY THE PREVIOUS OWNERS OR BY THE LOOTERS THEMSELVES FOR LATER FUTURE RECOVERIES..

BUT NUGGET IN ITS NATURAL FORM CAN BE LEFT AND OR HIDDEN SO IT CAN ALSO BECOME THEN AS A TREASURE., but if we just to intend to find in general today of NUGGETS,, then come to my Facebook account MINDANAO MINING RESOURCES  and i will teach you how...
thank very much...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:10:47 AM by admin »

benvalmores

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 07:15:51 AM »
indeed, many have been found and almost 75% of all of earth's gold are yet to be discovered,,
and that's my very point friends ladies and gentlemen in saying this before....

benvalmores

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 07:25:58 AM »
No intention of offensing someone here, in my opinion the pics Janner, are real to me,, infact if one has studied thoroughly, gold nugget may come in different colors not only "gold" per see. In fct there are also black gold nuggets, that is due to some weathering reactions thru time and the presence of iron or oxides.
That is my point in raising before, that to become an intuitive and an analyltical treasure hunter, let' us first master the ABC's of mining. go ask for the knowledge of those skillful miners, who really toiled, braved, planned and improved their lives in the process..

benvalmores

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 07:27:28 AM »
correction that's "offending" instead of the former word, apologies

benvalmores

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 07:58:09 AM »
more, these are products from mining and please don't get confused between the words mining and treasure hunting.
Gold is prime and foremost and generally is mined. It does not automatically connotes that when we see gold in its bold form, it comes from treasure hunting (that's what i always sense here-everytime there's yellow, someone would automatically assume that it comes from treasure hunting) it's wrong thinking.
That's why, i have said so before my true love is mining, and treasure hunting is only a secondary game to me.
I can see bright future in mining very soon.
I admit, i am not rich but i'm trying to get to know the differences of things great or small, for with that wisdom,
one is open to great understanding.
AGAIN, I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE THIS;

ANALYSIS: OF JOB 28 1-28

Job 28:1-11 Job maintained that the dispensations of Providence were regulated by the highest wisdom. To confirm this, he showed of what a great deal of knowledge and wealth men may make themselves masters. The caverns of the earth may be discovered, but not the counsels of Heaven. Go to the miners, thou sluggard in religion, consider their ways, and be wise. Let their courage and diligence in seeking the wealth that perishes, shame us out of slothfulness and faint-heartedness in labouring for the true riches. How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! How much easier, and safer! Yet gold is sought for, but grace neglected. Will the hopes of precious things out of the earth, so men call them, though really they are paltry and perishing, be such a spur to industry, and shall not the certain prospect of truly precious things in heaven be much more so?

Job 28 verses 1-28
Job Tells of Earth's Treasures
1"Surely there is a mine for silver
And a place where they refine gold.
2"Iron is taken from the dust,
And copper is smelted from rock.
3"Man puts an end to darkness,
And to the farthest limit he searches out
The rock in gloom and deep shadow.
4"He sinks a shaft far from habitation,
Forgotten by the foot;
They hang and swing to and fro far from men.
5"The earth, from it comes food,
And underneath it is turned up as fire.
6"Its rocks are the source of sapphires,
And its dust contains gold.
7"The path no bird of prey knows,
Nor has the falcon's eye caught sight of it.
8"The proud beasts have not trodden it,
Nor has the fierce lion passed over it.
9"He puts his hand on the flint;
He overturns the mountains at the base.
10"He hews out channels through the rocks,
And his eye sees anything precious.
11"He dams up the streams from flowing,
And what is hidden he brings out to the light.
The Search for Wisdom Is Harder
12"But where can wisdom be found?
And where is the place of understanding?
13"Man does not know its value,
Nor is it found in the land of the living.
14"The deep says, 'It is not in me';
And the sea says, 'It is not with me.'
15"Pure gold cannot be given in exchange for it,
Nor can silver be weighed as its price.
16"It cannot be valued in the gold of Ophir,
In precious onyx, or sapphire.
17"Gold or glass cannot equal it,
Nor can it be exchanged for articles of fine gold.
18"Coral and crystal are not to be mentioned;
And the acquisition of wisdom is above that of pearls.
19"The topaz of Ethiopia cannot equal it,
Nor can it be valued in pure gold.
20"Where then does wisdom come from?
And where is the place of understanding?
21"Thus it is hidden from the eyes of all living
And concealed from the birds of the sky.
22"Abaddon and Death say,
'With our ears we have heard a report of it.'
23"God understands its way,
And He knows its place.
24"For He looks to the ends of the earth
And sees everything under the heavens.
25"When He imparted weight to the wind
And meted out the waters by measure,
26When He set a limit for the rain
And a course for the thunderbolt,
27Then He saw it and declared it;
He established it and also searched it out.
28"And to man He said, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom;
And to depart from evil is understanding.'"

benvalmores

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 08:07:40 AM »
from mining in general and did not come from treasure hunting...

benvalmores

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 08:22:03 AM »
FROM ALLUVIAL MINING

benvalmores

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2011, 08:24:49 AM »
FROM MINING

benvalmores

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »
AMALGAM(MERCURIZED GOLD) TO RAW GOLD (AFTER FIRING)

benvalmores

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2011, 08:30:42 AM »
 RAW GOLD

benvalmores

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2011, 08:33:38 AM »
GOLD AT IT'S FINEST

benvalmores

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
AN INVITATION TO A MORE CALCULATED CHALLENGE, GO MINING!!!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »
Very Nice, Ben. And, you are right - this info needed to be moved to it's proper place. That's why I made a new MINING & PROSPECTING Info Board here. THanks!
TW
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:39:16 AM by admin »