Author Topic: 2010 First Annual Convention of Treasure Hunters in the Philippines!  (Read 56280 times)

Offline cap miwa

Re: 2010 First Annual Convention of Treasure Hunters in the Philippines!
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »
Gboy,
That's why we are telling you, start operating your sites now... sooner or later, it will also happen to your sites, one by one. The site we are telling is also close to some of your sites. Let's help one another pre. This group is targetting those sites in the sierra madre. and they are moving southwards, soon they will reach your sites.

We are planning again another expedition to our deeper cave sites in the jungle before these groups reach them and put their guards again near our sites.

Gener

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 09:18:22 PM »
Anyone here knows a group of DIE-HARD treasure hunters working in Comon,Aritao Nueva Vizcaya? They have a very deep hole in there and works day and night! i once stopped there and talked to them, they never reveal if who is their financier,,,they know also Gener in ming forum but i dont know them,,,They dont realised that its already Gener who is talking to them,,,they even think that im a farmer looking for a lost carabao.......

Offline Gboy

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2009, 10:44:28 AM »
Maskara,

I am 101% with your adviced Gboy, why not your site instead it is safer and no need digging, it is just laying out there waiting to be hauled out.
You are looking for somebody trustworthy and fair who will lend you a hand, It's in front of you just ask and you'll get help, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened.
Why not, it is possible aight?

If its my cave sites why not, but it is Budz cave sites...its not my call. Budz is so secretive and conseervative to other people re his cave sites that even his own brothers he never tell its existence. It took me almost 15 years of treasure hunting acquintances with him, before he reveal his treasure cave sites to me. Ganun kahigpit siya kasi totoo na yan eh, hinde na hukayan. Actually expected na ganyan behavior kasi kung ikaw ba naman alam mo ang kweba ng ginto kahit relatives mo di mo palalapitin.
   Its just unfortunate...the cave site area is not yet in our control...someday madidiskartehan din namin yan.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2009, 10:48:44 AM »
Cap Miwa,

That's why we are telling you, start operating your sites now... sooner or later, it will also happen to your sites, one by one. The site we are telling is also close to some of your sites. Let's help one another pre. This group is targetting those sites in the sierra madre. and they are moving southwards, soon they will reach your sites.
    We are monitoring/guarding our sites...marami kami pasabilis sa area...once our budget arrives, tapos yan.
PERA2 LANG YAN.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 05:30:41 PM »
The problem is that budz cannot be located without Gboy's help, unless you have his contact.

We'll just let them do it, and let's do ours, if someday, anyone generous enough to throw money on them without expecting anything in return, perhaps they could start something, but they still have lots of problem to settle. Land owner, security, problems on site, etc. Not all are money matters. Don't bother, it's up to them.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »
Cap Miwa,

but they still have lots of problem to settle. Land owner, security, problems on site, etc. Not all are money matters.
   Even since...treasure hunting is not a walk in the park, it is an endless OBSTACLES specially of big vol is involve....Gintong kwentas nga lang hirap ka ng magsuot dito sa Manila, ano pa kaya pag tone-toneladang ginto ang involve. pAg ginto ang usapan EXPECTED ENDLESS OBSTACLES YAN...thats why these YTH GAME IS ONLY FOR THE BIG BOYS AND HAVE BALLS. ;)

Offline kolayong

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »
. pAg ginto ang usapan EXPECTED ENDLESS OBSTACLES YAN...thats why these YTH GAME IS ONLY FOR THE BIG BOYS AND HAVE BALLS. ;)

AND THEREFORE GBOY, who had been seating in his moms computer making fabricated stories of those 100+ very positve treasure sites for so many years cannot be classify as a genuine treasure hunter  BECAUSE HE HAD NO BALLS  to operate those fake treasure sites!

i am sick of this guy  who pretend to know everything about yamaSHITa treasure!!!!

Offline MasKara

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2009, 11:52:11 AM »
. pAg ginto ang usapan EXPECTED ENDLESS OBSTACLES YAN...thats why these YTH GAME IS ONLY FOR THE BIG BOYS AND HAVE BALLS. ;)

AND THEREFORE GBOY, who had been seating in his moms computer making fabricated stories of those 100+ very positve treasure sites for so many years cannot be classify as a genuine treasure hunter  BECAUSE HE HAD NO BALLS  to operate those fake treasure sites!

i am sick of this guy  who pretend to know everything about yamaSHITa treasure!!!!

Welcome bro Kulayong that's a piss off yamaSHIT comment.

That's what it is all 100+ sites are fabricated just a fantacy of Gboy, why did his billionaire Mr. Copeland never finance even a single treasure site while he has all the details, researched, photo's, interviews, live pointers and contacts, runners all that he can imagine.
What he always expected is diyos and nakaka alam, or bahala na ang diyos. Hope that God will make his dream come true and hand it to Gboy on a golden platter.

Anyway Gboy my friend all's not lost and done we are still hoping four your success, we are behind your dreams 101%. I am here always 24/7.

Do not get disappointed if we are ganging up on you we here is not a personal matter, your stories amused us without you there will be no lively debates. Keep it up bro.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:36:06 PM by MasKara »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2009, 10:28:07 AM »
Kolayong,

hahaha...you are one of those who pissed off bcoz of your...USELESS DIGGING SITES?
And you wanted to debate with me re treasure?...WAY KA KUYAPI??? Hahahaha O cge, What treasure topic do you want to debate with me?...Can i ask a first questions?
...Are you a treasure hunter, can you prove it here? are you willing to be scrutinized? hehehe ;D
(baka nagkamali ka ng pasok sa YTH tread na to, baka mapahiya ka bosing...)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2009, 04:44:03 PM »
Boy,

Count me in the convention too, have a lot of time early next year since other personnel are already in the two coastal towns. Also located your famous hidden waterfalls in the Sierra Madre. I am using the rods.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2009, 04:53:18 PM »
Bro Dindo,
Do you know the mayor of Palanan?
Bro Gener is also asking about the two guys (one already died bec. of motorcycle accident) who hit the giveaway last year whom gener gave advise. You know them, right? Can you contact them again?

Gener

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »
Hi Dindo,
 Nice to hear you being with us here!, Whats the news about our KIDS are they flourishing with their business now? are they finish with their educations? Please take care of this kids, GOD is with them anyway.....someday i may meet them and see whats their progress....havent seen and met them yet...

Theres a lot of arguments this days?? Its still in the forum but everything is getting out of control! what if the yama-treasure is just infront of us all?? we may be shooting each other now? ha-ha-ha! then give me beer and take all the treasures,,,i love living peacefully...dont make grudges against anyone i suggest... :)

Offline MasKara

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2009, 10:17:00 PM »
Cheers to that manong Gener, Let's have a toast I'd rather leave peacefully and happy rather than shooting each other for greed.

Let's drink and get drunk then fight for the gold, tomorrow when all's clear and done forget about the gold get back to work and take care of each other.

Digging is fun getting drunk is ugly so do not drink and dig. Get drunk after a hard dig and fight for that glory tomorrow is another day.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2009, 12:01:38 AM »
GREED... There is greed in the beginning, there is greed during the present time and there is greed at the end. You will not know the time when greed will take over you also, unless... The best to thing to do is to be honest with yourself. Before you go, take a deep breath, fill your mind and your heart with humility, reconcile with your God, let Him take control of yourself and be filled with His Holy Spirit.

Gener

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »
Believe me,,,once you met a person in a very hearty and warm way, you can easily catch his hearth! personality sometimes shows who you are exactly, you can feel that just by talking with each other! Most of the guys talking here has met me recently, we discussed many things, laught together, drink together and believe me guys!!!! THERE HAS BEEN NO GREED IN SENSE! Trust has developed with everyone and we become good brothers....I LOVE THIS GUYS!!!