Author Topic: OKM EXP5000 & Bionic 01 for sale in the Philippines  (Read 18995 times)

Offline BoroBoro

OKM EXP5000 & Bionic 01 for sale in the Philippines
« on: February 07, 2011, 02:45:55 AM »
Greetings,

I have a OKM EXP 5000 with all the attachments (except Thermo) and a OKM Bionic 01 for sale.

Reasonable offers only!!

Best Regards

Offline Janner

Re: OKM EXP5000 & Bionic 01 for sale in the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 02:58:54 AM »
pm me the price asking...

Thanks

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 06:35:19 AM »
MD ba yan (is that a metal detector?) magkano ang price? how much is the price? thanks
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 07:55:24 AM »
Kuyang, that is one product (exp 5000) that I am recommending on thunting, very reliable... its price is 32 to 36 thousand dollars for the pro edition (brand new)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:38:54 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »
yon lang ha ha ha thanks kuyang
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 10:32:55 PM »
Greetings,

I have a OKM EXP 5000 with all the attachments (except Thermo) and a OKM Bionic 01 for sale.

Reasonable offers only!!

Best Regards

Hi Boro2x,

Since you wished to sell your EXP5000, meaning, you used this quite sometime already. Then, may I know how this equipment perform? How DEEP this equipment could reached? I know the price of this is quite expensive but one thing to know; is this unit really worth for?

Thank you..
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline boboi

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 05:04:36 AM »
scan all posts about EXP5000,you cannot read negative feedback on it.

benvalmores

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 06:04:50 AM »
okm exp 5000

we are on the point of proving this equipment, vis a vis the presenting and all the given factors.
All points of the study would be presented in the proper and appropriate time....

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
okm exp 5000

we are on the point of proving this equipment, vis a vis the presenting and all the given factors.
All points of the study would be presented in the proper and appropriate time....

Thank you Sir Benvalmores, all of us here will wait for your next posts re this Exp5000.
Best regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline com1diver

• Com1diver
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 01:48:41 AM »
Does Anyone know the status on these 2 units for sale?
Never let up, never give up and you'll never let yourself down.

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »
For sale slightly used Accurate Locators, Runabout Underground Surveyor, made in USA (a scanner)
brand new price is ranged from 400-450 thou pesos not including the taxes.
unit is in Philippines, previous selling price was 250 thou pesos, now it's down to 200 thou.
Just helping a friend...
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline bsr747

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 04:52:19 AM »
kizuna,

i just meet the owner of this said gadgets in kidapawan city,sad to say,hes just scammed,by one of our members here in this forum,i really pity that guy,he just lost 500k,in a make believed operation,that doesnt exist, ??? ??? ??? ???.he even sold his laptop so that he could go back to his place,pagka bright boy nimo do,koyaw kaayo ka mangilad?very proffesional swindler.imagined this guy just came here,from the u.s.a,only too find out,he is dupe already??you want to know the identity of this scumbag??its not time yet,soon..........

bsr ;) ;) ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 05:08:22 AM »
kizuna,

i just meet the owner of this said gadgets in kidapawan city,sad to say,hes just scammed,by one of our members here in this forum,i really pity that guy,he just lost 500k,in a make believed operation,that doesnt exist, ??? ??? ??? ???.he even sold his laptop so that he could go back to his place,pagka bright boy nimo do,koyaw kaayo ka mangilad?very proffesional swindler.imagined this guy just came here,from the u.s.a,only too find out,he is dupe already??you want to know the identity of this scumbag??its not time yet,soon..........

bsr ;) ;) ;)

Put the name up, or your post is worthless.....!!!!

t_hunter44

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 08:57:54 PM »
kizuna,

bsr ;) ;) ;)

Put the name up, or your post is worthless.....!!!!
Janner is right. You already posted the wrongdoing, might as well come up with the name of the perpetrator so members here is forewarned and not fall victims to this unsavory character.

Offline ghost

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012, 02:24:54 PM »
Let us know who he was.