Author Topic: OKM EXP5000 & Bionic 01 for sale in the Philippines  (Read 18994 times)

Offline bsr747

Re: OKM EXP5000 & Bionic 01 for sale in the Philippines
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 06:18:47 AM »
hello,

i"ll just first give you a clue,hes a well respected member in this forum,giving many ideas regarding anything with this treasure thing?just review his previous posting,with his make believed operation in m-----?why dont you ask sir kizuna?maybe he knows the identity of this scam artist??

regards,

bsr

t_hunter44

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 02:16:01 PM »
hello,

i"ll just first give you a clue,hes a well respected member in this forum,giving many ideas regarding anything with this treasure thing?just review his previous posting,with his make believed operation in m-----?why dont you ask sir kizuna?maybe he knows the identity of this scam artist??

regards,

bsr
    I already asked Kizuna thru PM but he has maintained his silence. Why is it such a Big Deal for not revealing the identity of this person, is he that scary, come on guys, up with it before he gets another victim in this forum..

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 08:13:20 PM »
A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence, which costs us nothing.
John Tillotson

A man who lives right, and is right, has more power in his silence than another has by his words.
Phillips Brooks

“We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. This is the great paradox.”
― Nicholas Sparks,

All noise is waste.  So cultivate quietness in your speech, in your thoughts, in your emotions. Speak habitually low.  Wait for attention and then you low words will be charged with dynamite.  ~Elbert Hubbard

A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used, to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.
Margaret Atwood

By these i now decide to take again the name Ben and end my silence, for falsehood if not given attention and refute could become half truth if repeated overtime.
I now break my silence...

Hello long-time friends and supporters how are you...

Ben
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 08:22:59 PM »
What's the noise BSR747?
Who is BB?, I'm BV.., from your own words he is a respected member of this forum, then why are you so eager to discredit him without talking or contacting him in the first place?, know it first by the horse's mouth.
Name him straight up but be sure to back it with proofs.

I'll be back later i have errands to do, having been absent for long in the house, my wife has lot of household chores for me to do.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 09:00:26 PM »
Welcome back Ben V.

t_hunter44

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 09:01:25 PM »
    Welcome back BV. Did I open up a can of worms, had no choice but to bring it up to you so you can put everyone straight on the charges against you. I might have antagonized someone but then it has to be done. Can't just let people give a verdict until you have a chance to defend yourself. Shalom.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:15:21 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 03:52:31 AM »
Gentlemen,

Since this is off topic, I already moved it to the miscellaneous area so BV can tell it like it really is.

TW

Offline ghost

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 01:29:15 AM »
Nice your back again Ben Valmores.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 02:29:56 AM »
sir ben v., i just wanted to follow up about your test of the okm exp5000. good day.
continue the journey