Author Topic: TRIFLIC ACID (triflouromethanesulfonic acid)  (Read 6045 times)

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
TRIFLIC ACID (triflouromethanesulfonic acid)
« on: February 14, 2011, 07:01:52 PM »
does anybody used this super acid ''triflic acid'' , 1,000 times stronger than sulfuric acid. im looking for a local dealer,anybody could help. we will try to use this,presently were breaking very hard concrete. for 2 days of burning and breaking the object,still it doesnt break, maybe the acid could soften it. thanks for any help. ;) ;) ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: TRIFLIC ACID (triflouromethanesulfonic acid)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 10:37:30 PM »
does anybody used this super acid ''triflic acid'' , 1,000 times stronger than sulfuric acid. im looking for a local dealer,anybody could help. we will try to use this,presently were breaking very hard concrete. for 2 days of burning and breaking the object,still it doesnt break, maybe the acid could soften it. thanks for any help. ;) ;) ;)

I never heard of it but it sounds pretty dangerous. Make sure and be very careful if using this kind of extremely powerful acid. KEEP PLENTY OF WATER NEARBY in case of splashing or other EMERGENCY.
TW

Offline vourvon

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:09:55 AM »
for addn'l read also the MSDS ( Material Safety Data Sheet ) it content a details of material used and instruction how to used and how to do during contimination. The dealer should have this document for consumer used and this is required by ISO ( International organization for Standardization ).

vourvon

t_hunter44

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 04:16:59 PM »
     Contrary to popular belief, there is no chemical that will soften concrete once it has set. Muriatic Acid(Hydrochloric Acid) will etched/dissolved concrete over time. Just my 2 cents worth.

Offline golden boy

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 07:14:56 PM »
hydroclroric and sulfuric acid doesnt work, only the surface area was penetrated, it could not penetrate the inner portion. by means of burning, little by little we were able to crack small pieces of the cement using jap chisel i dug in 1 of my site.

Offline Janner

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 08:32:12 PM »
I personally think all this acid stuff is a waste of time and money, not to mention dangerous..

5000 yrs ago the Egyptians cracked rocks with simple methods, fire and water,
heat the cement to very hot, then pour water on it...crack...right down the middle of a huge rock.

give it a try.......?

Offline golden boy

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 09:58:01 PM »
breaking stone is much easier than very hard concrete but your right janner. using fire to break concrete is very effective without using expensive chemicals. one technique is dissolve gasoline in flour, make sure its not to wet or dry. its just like mixing hot cake mix. then paste it to the surface of the cement before putting wood or charcoal,its japs one way of burning cement. ;) ;) ;)

happy hunting

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 11:45:27 PM »
try breaking Granite or Marble with your acid...it just dont work.
yet a groove with fire is able to crack it down the middle.....

now why would the Japanese burn cement?   

Offline ghost

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 08:49:16 AM »
This must be the mother of all acids, 1,000 times more potent than those nitric or sulfuric acids. I suggest not to use this if ever there is available over the counter ( I personally think that commercial use of such is strictly monitored and user must secure special permit). It dissolves anything with in contact (container exempted of course) so its so dangerous to have such, its like accident waiting to happen. Just my opinion.  ;) ;) ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 03:27:19 PM »
     Why not just drill a 1 1/2 inch hole about a foot deep, stuff in some C-4 , put in your detonator or blasting cap, wire it and cap the hole with some tree branch, tight, move to a safe distance and detonate the blasting cap or detonator with a motorcycle battery, if that does not break it, nothing will. Here is a link if you want to make your own, just don't get caught as they might think you are NPA (No Permanent Address) or MILF or you can make your own. Just don't blow yourself to kingdom come ::) ;D If the PNP hears that blast, they'll come running to investigate so you'd better have a Pacifier with you, like a couple of High End Alcohol.
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2DnRXixAZw
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_Can_you_make_Composition_4_explosive
http://world-of-pranks.blogspot.com/2007/07/making-plastic-explosives-from-bleach.html

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:50:01 PM by t_hunter44 »