Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96371 times)

Offline dahvos

Mindoro
« on: March 07, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
Have there been any treasure finds on Leyte island in the P.I. that anyone is aware of. I know close to the end of the war there was alot of heavy fighting there expecialy the biggest naval battle in history. I am just curious because i may have a potential dig site on my land!! I would be willing to disclose more information if there are any basis of truth to why there might be japanese looted gold there.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 03:24:59 AM by admin »

Offline ghost

Re: Leyte
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 10:59:21 PM »
Some Cebu based TH group are operating in Leyte and who knows your land maybe up for something. BUT, my piece of advice bro hire a trusted group to first scan/detect your land before you can conclude there's really buried in there otherwise a waste of money and other resources if you will dig useless holes. Just my opinion bro.  ;)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
i already have scanned the location of said whereabouts.... and i have a reading of something definately there in the exact location of what the  information passed to me said its about a 10 by 15 foot area on a steep but low hill taking up a hectar of land.  Even though there are no japanese markings or a map i have some fairly reliable sources and not to mention the japs had set up a very brief base of operations on my land.  Digging has already started and my igorot master metallurgist who has experiance in ventures such as these says the soil is alot softer there just in that spot and spade marks have been found on some buried stones. Already we have dug six feet but the rains have been bad the past two weeks in our area. Sometime mabee after i find what the object is i will have a long but interesting story to tell.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 04:22:57 PM »
i already have scanned the location of said whereabouts.... and i have a reading of something definately there in the exact location of what the  information passed to me said its about a 10 by 15 foot area on a steep but low hill taking up a hectar of land.  Even though there are no japanese markings or a map i have some fairly reliable sources and not to mention the japs had set up a very brief base of operations on my land.  Digging has already started and my igorot master metallurgist who has experiance in ventures such as these says the soil is alot softer there just in that spot and spade marks have been found on some buried stones. Already we have dug six feet but the rains have been bad the past two weeks in our area. Sometime mabee after i find what the object is i will have a long but interesting story to tell.

??? ??? ??? ::)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 04:28:17 PM »
Ok bro, good luck on your project just stay safe. Just share your story when you hit something in there for us to know. Japs operation, when was that bro? Is it during the war or at present time?

Offline dahvos

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 06:21:18 PM »
it was definitely durring the war. To my knowledge all of them were massacred but who knows!! And about markings i mean like symbols or pictographs, what we found are just spade nicks from when a shovel hits a stone.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 10:04:09 PM »
some pics of progress..........we hit concrete two days ago!!!! was raining for a while so no work for almost a month an a half and a recent npa/army clash near my land resulting in a few of the bad guys hiding for a day against my will on our property!!!!

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 10:23:08 PM »
do you think that in 50 years this concrete cement is just looked like this.. .. ??? ??? just my opinion

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »
thats not cement mate.....thats the original packed clay earth walls of the hole when the japs dug it, the cement is on the bottom

Offline boboi

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 03:17:39 AM »
so awesome if that hole is a work of nature!..but i doubt it....looks like a figure of a vault buried there.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 03:24:34 PM »
the hole isnt a work of nature the japs had a base of operations on my land for quite some time.......there is even what looks like the actual command center in a man made cave in a waterfall close by my land with what appears to be a concrete table in it!!! havent really explored that cave its hard to reach but some of our local tribal friends have been in there and have described what they saw in there, after i dig out what i have i plan on exploring that area and a couple other places on the tribal land that i have permission to visit and survey!!! but anyway they dug out this hole perfectly and packed the sides of the clay earth smooth then poured concrete on top of whatever they buried. According to an eyewitness there is alot of gold buried here. But i am not telling the whole lucky story until i find something. the only thing i will say is that i just bought this land and before i purchased this land i had no idea that there was gold on it nor did/does the previous owner. The ex owner is a freind of my fiancee and sold us 30 hectars for the price of 10,000 u.s which is a very good price, because he had never used this land nor been to it before he sold it. The funny thing is that his father knew about the gold but died during the war.

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 06:02:09 PM »

Dahvos,

You're so lucky Bro. Keep diggin and pull out the yellow metal buried in there. Good luck... ;) ;) ;)

Best regards,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 11:59:48 PM »
my problem is probably be going to sell it... or at least a good portion of it....i am in the u.s navy with a pretty high clearance...the last people i know of the area that pulled out bar gold got it all jacked from the philippine army which was just supposed to collect the 30percent!!! so i have alot of questions on how to sell it without getting it all stollen...........i am half minded to melt whatever i find and say i got it from my uncles mine which is near davao..............by the way this land is not in leyte..isandbut,  i will tell u the island where it is at when i find whatever i find.......i have connections to sell. but my fear is going to have to deal with shady characters...............should i hire a  bunch of my special forces merc friends or should i do it legit.

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 03:53:24 AM »

Dahvos,

In that case, selling your items and looking for legit buyer/s, I think you have to PM Sir TW. I am sure he can be of help. ;) ;) ;)

Best regards,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Janner

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 04:05:30 AM »
my problem is probably be going to sell it... or at least a good portion of it....i am in the u.s navy with a pretty high clearance...the last people i know of the area that pulled out bar gold got it all jacked from the philippine army which was just supposed to collect the 30percent!!! so i have alot of questions on how to sell it without getting it all stollen...........i am half minded to melt whatever i find and say i got it from my uncles mine which is near davao..............by the way this land is not in leyte..isandbut,  i will tell u the island where it is at when i find whatever i find.......i have connections to sell. but my fear is going to have to deal with shady characters...............should i hire a  bunch of my special forces merc friends or should i do it legit.

US Navy clearances do not work over here, or would a "Bunch of Special Forces merc Friends" either...?!

so lets talk sense, facts first, your cement "hole" looks just a little to "new"..no discoloration on any of the cement walls or floor, not even in the dust on the floor. so...my own opinion its not 60 yrs old, but a lot younger.