Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 95777 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Mindoro
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2012, 01:54:54 AM »
I have some news for everybody which i have mixed feelings about!! The uncle and cousin that stole from us last month were found dead yesterday or the day before in Manila. Both died from bullets and the suspects are unknown nor will probably ever be known. Doesnt take a genius to figure out they died from trying to sell that 12 kilo 18k gold bar. Karma has gone full circle and I really do feel bad for their families (Greed will get you killed in the end)!!! :(

Well, I hate to say it but they deserved that!
TW

Offline dahvos

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2012, 06:37:47 PM »
indeed they got what they deserved. If i would of found them eventually i would of not of killed them but i know i would take their right hands or a didgit or two for punishment but i would of given them their cut from that bar because i am a man of my word. Plus they did work for me almost a year without wages so i do owe them in fact regardless.... Without incriminating myself I know with the first two uncles and their two friends who beat my wife i will not be so lenient!!

Offline zeeker

« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »
i cannot find any news about those two dead people, i am interested to know what's the content of the report  8)
continue the journey

t_hunter44

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2012, 09:19:44 PM »
indeed they got what they deserved. If i would of found them eventually i would of not of killed them but i know i would take their right hands or a didgit or two for punishment but i would of given them their cut from that bar because i am a man of my word. Plus they did work for me almost a year without wages so i do owe them in fact regardless.... Without incriminating myself I know with the first two uncles and their two friends who beat my wife i will not be so lenient!!
     These people that worked for you for almost a year with NO Wages, hopefully they do not have a family to feed. So, what was the condition, that they will get paid with a bonus when a recovery is made, what if there is no recovery, just say Sorry and will that be sufficient? It is really none of my business but if it was me, I will never give my workers that kind of condition but if they accepted those conditions, I do  pity them. Minimum daily wages should suffice. In this quest, there is more failure than success for recovery. Just expressing my thoughts, no offense meant.

Offline Janner

« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2012, 01:13:12 AM »
some very interesting questions there T-44...have quite a few myself...but i can wait..... :)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2012, 05:24:18 AM »
I'm surprised T Hunter and Janner are so shocked at Dahvos' statement. They probably just got their food and only some minimum 'pocket money' and were promised a major share if and when anything was ever found.

Since there's numerous digs constantly going on throughout the Philippines - I'm sure that this kind of arrangement is more common here in this country than you might think. I mean, it's amazing how many common people I meet here all over this country who either;
a) are currently involved,
b) have previously been involved or
c) are contemplating getting involved
- with searching for 'Yamashita's Treasure' here in this country. And, considering how poor most of the people are here, I can easily believe the story of Dahvos without even a doubt in my mind, in fact I've heard of this kind of arrangement a few times before.

TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2012, 05:11:07 PM »
     Yes, I have heard those kind of arrangement before and I am sorry for those workers. He said, NO WAGES for almost a year, he didn't say he was giving them pocket money, minimum wage is also pocket money. If those Uncles has a family, how can they feed them, as you say they are poor  and as I understand they do not even live close to Mindoro . Promise of a share if they make a recovery is next to nothing as their chance of making a successful recovery is on or about 95% failure, unless they have all sign readers who are experts on Japanese signs or hi-tech scanning equipment.
Like I said, it none of my business but just thinking out loud and I pity those kind of people that accept those kind of terms.
      Dahvos also mentioned that he wants to Buy Out his Enlistment Contract so he can get out of the Navy, nowadays,
there is no such thing , he can get a Financial Hardship Discharge though.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2012, 06:05:45 PM »
First and foremost ... of the 3 uncles and two cousins (now including a brother in law) who have/are worked for us knew from the get-go that WE (myself and my fiance) could not afford for wages. Our requirements when looking for possible candidates within the family were if they were 1) trustworthy 2) upright and honest 3) did not need a job to provide for their families. You do not understand everything nor do i have to explain myself for every loveing facet because this is my business...the more details you know the more i give myself away which puts people in danger. BUT if you must know ........the first two bastard uncles actually own a small mining operation a lil north of Davao which is why they were recruited. They stole the first bar and THEY are not dead because they have experiance in gold. The cousin who is now dead is one of their sons. The other cousin left dig site after a month of digging because he needed an actual job........later he joined his father the second uncle from the first group of thieves after they made their getaway. Uncle C is now dead who was beat alongside my wife.......He is retired military and still receives a pension and his wife has a good job so I did not starve any families. In fact the brother in law who is now helping us I could not recruit earlier because he was the only provider for his family (fiances sister and their son and babe on the breast) But his wife now makes 3X as much as he was driving truck by working at the courthouse.........So have i answered your questions?  I drafted a contract that the workers will each receive 10% of all said found objects. After the first cousin left and the first two uncles cheated us i drafted another contract for 20 percent for the remaining cousin and uncle each. NOW i have only one brother in law plus my father in law at the dig site and they are what i have considered as my core family so all proceeds will be split equally. So really I mainly am the one getting loveed here. If uncle C and the cousin did not cheat us they would still be alive and i would of sold that bar to Tom. Everybody would of been happy but then again this is not a story book!!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2012, 06:36:57 PM »
Let me continue about my buissiness..........in fact since running this operation We have been losing money. And since my ol lady is in mindoro keeping me informed and giving me news who do you think is running the bar and  buisiness.......not us which means we are not receiving our profits and are being down right cheated. The bar is always every month breaking even never negative (BLANK i remember the first 4 months of buissiness before this gold in mindoro) and the agency is slow right now.  Something i thought that might take a month or two has turned into more stress and wreckage than its worth. So after recovering almost 30 kilo collectively from two gold bars and not seeing a penny while i am being raped .........with always the thought i am just about to recover all my financial losses and regain my freedom and able to actually be there for my family ....then  getting it snatched away through human greed. POST EDITED AT REQUEST OF Dahvos
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:15:07 AM by admin »

Offline zeeker

« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
Let me continue about my buissiness..........in fact since running this operation We have been losing money. ME and my fiancee since before this whole gold ordeal  own a LISCENCED and REGISTERED recruiting agency for overseas workers and we used alot of our profits from that to open a resto bar in ERMITA 16 mo ago which costed 1.2 mil peso we paid upfront. And since my ol lady is in mindoro keeping me informed and giving me news who do you think is running the bar and  buisiness.......not us which means we are not receiving our profits and are being down right cheated. The bar is always every month breaking even never negative (BLANK i remember the first 4 months of buissiness before this gold in mindoro) and the agency is slow right now.  Something i thought that might take a month or two has turned into more stress and wreckage than its worth. So after recovering almost 30 kilo collectively from two gold bars and not seeing a penny while i am being raped .........with always the thought i am just about to recover all my financial losses and regain my freedom and able to actually be there for my family ....then  getting it snatched away through human greed. I am now going to be forced to sell our resto bar for a fraction of its cost since now with a baby it would be impossible to run......which we are now trying to do. It was a dream once but now its just collateral. So does anybody in manila want to buy my resto bar in Ermita for 500,000 peso negotiable.

sir i sent you PM
continue the journey

Offline Janner

« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2012, 09:12:06 PM »
to sell/buy the PLACE as you call it, a attorney is required..so....

all details pls so that can be done by potential buyers (?)
as you have now offered it for sale it has become public knowledge.

name address, license # etc etc, you know that sort of thing....

regards

POST EDITED AT REQUEST OF Dhavos. For Security reasons, please PM your info to each other.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:17:42 AM by admin »

Offline dahvos

« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2012, 09:20:18 PM »
yep i realized that when i posted but i dont have to sell it and i can always use a middle man. I was just curious to see who was hiding in the bushes.

Offline Janner

« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2012, 11:56:20 PM »
yep i realized that when i posted but i dont have to sell it and i can always use a middle man. I was just curious to see who was hiding in the bushes.
 just what are you talking about..."Hiding in the bushes"?? and now a complete change of mind..?? well make your mind up so we know which statement to query...?...............

I think i will just post our resto bar for sale on a site that deals with that. This is not a place for that sort of thing plus i wish to avoid more security problems in the future so admin you can delete that part of that post or all of it. I fear trying to sell it to someone here will just lead to more problems in the future. thanks. (come to think of it you can delete this post too after you delete the other) :)
and what exactly are you saying about this site? That it is full of "Bad people" or............??
remember your post and request..."So does anybody in manila want to buy my resto bar in Ermita for 500,000 peso negotiable."
are you now withdrawing that statement/request.? so that you dont have to give and or pm details about it..?  ;)

Offline zeeker

« Reply #148 on: January 26, 2012, 04:44:34 AM »
 just what are you talking about..."Hiding in the bushes"?? and now a complete change of mind..?? well make your mind up so we know which statement to query...?...............

I think i will just post our resto bar for sale on a site that deals with that. This is not a place for that sort of thing plus i wish to avoid more security problems in the future so admin you can delete that part of that post or all of it. I fear trying to sell it to someone here will just lead to more problems in the future. thanks. (come to think of it you can delete this post too after you delete the other) :)
and what exactly are you saying about this site? That it is full of "Bad people" or............??
remember your post and request..."So does anybody in manila want to buy my resto bar in Ermita for 500,000 peso negotiable."
are you now withdrawing that statement/request.? so that you dont have to give and or pm details about it..?  ;)

sir dahvos:
i think i have to comment too. i sent you a PM because my relative is looking for investments/business, it just so happened that you mentioned selling your restobar. about being apprehensive dealing with people in this forum, on my part i am willing to give you my personal details. send documents as proof of my identity.
i guess you are more prone to scammers if you have posted your "for sale" in a buy and sell website  ;)

and about the "security problems" you were talking about. you are the first person to post in this forum so many details about your  gold find.
peace..

ps. i haven't received any reply from you but that's ok with me.
continue the journey

Offline dahvos

« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »
the reason why i rescinded my offer is exactly that I dont know you people and i would rather keep my fiancees identity intact since i am in no danger here in the states. I can post all i want on my own personal information it will really do you no good since all our properties and business is in her name until we are married. But if people are genuinely interested in buying our bar (and dont have alternitive intentions) they can message me.... Lets be frank here do you really think everybody on these forums is an actual honest treasure hunter some could be waiting for such details for illegal activities. In the past i have gotten what i consider spam by forumers who have only posted a few times messaging me that they want to sell me a map or gold. Or they want to help in the transport free of charge. Those are exactly the kind of people i want to stay away from. I will talk to my fiancee and see what she thinks since it is her information and her life that will be risked.