Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 95773 times)

Offline dahvos

Re: Mindoro
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »
They were found in Quezon city!! To me Quezon is apart of manila.

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2012, 10:15:08 AM »
I have some news for everybody which i have mixed feelings about!! The uncle and cousin that stole from us last month were found dead yesterday or the day before in Manila. Both died from bullets and the suspects are unknown nor will probably ever be known. Doesnt take a genius to figure out they died from trying to sell that 12 kilo 18k gold bar. Karma has gone full circle and I really do feel bad for their families (Greed will get you killed in the end)!!! :(
2 'salvage' victims found near North Cemetery

abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 01/23/2012 4:37 PM | Updated as of 01/23/2012 4:37 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Two suspected victims of summary execution were discovered Monday night near the Manila North Cemetery.

Police Officer 2 Regidor Mallari of Quezon City Police District Station 1, said the victims may have been choked to death since their bodies had no wounds or blood stains.

Mallari also suspects the victims were killed somewhere else and were only dumped in the area.

“Yung kulay nila talagang iba na, maputla. Kung dito sila pinatay dapat may dugo man lang,” Mallari said.

Michael Abellana, a village watchman who was among the first to respond to the incident, said a child told him of seeing a vehicle dumping the bodies in the poorly-lit area.

The child was already gone by the time the police investigators arrived at the scene.

An investigation is ongoing to identify the victims and determine why they were killed. – report from Jacque Manabat, ABS-CBN News

all happened at the same date, the only difference is the gunshot and suffocation and its all in Manila.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:34:19 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline dahvos

« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2012, 04:13:20 PM »
All i know is that the uncle was wearing a black shirt and jeans and the cousin was wearing a blue shirt and slacks. Uncle 41 and Cousin 23-25 i am not sure. Both victims show massive trauma to the head and signs of strangulation, also they were apiece shot in the chest. That is the info i have, both bodys were sent to cdo last thursday i think and are now buried since this weekend. These two victims match the article in a somewhat way unless the information has not yet been released to the public because of investigation. I thought at first there was no investigation nor leads because the bodies were released on last wendsday to the wife of the now deceased uncle. If they ever release the names to the public then i will tell u right now their last name begins with a N.

Offline Janner

« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »
The Plot thickens Holmes..... ;)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2012, 09:05:30 PM »
This is not a joke nor a story!! This is life and death.....and these reletives actions could of jeopardized other lives!! The last thing i want is to come back from deployment and find out my fiance and my child and my extended family are all dead because of human greed went full circle.....  By the way we found another bar of gold 48 hours or so ago exactly 25 feet deep from the last one. And in five more feet or so we shall find another marker hopefully and the next bar of gold will be 20 feet deep from that. Just like the past 3 times!!!

Offline Janner

« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2012, 09:56:43 PM »
Right you are Watson....a watchful eye for Moriarty will suffice.... ;)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2012, 10:09:41 PM »
pictures tomorrow or the next day depending on weather/brownouts. Bought a decent cam for 5000 php and my 2 most precious ladies have made the long bus/ferry ride back to the dig site. If they turn out we shall have pics of the gold bar with cement on it in parts and when it has been cleaned from the cement.  ;D

Offline dahvos

« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2012, 11:27:38 PM »
thanks for waiting here ya go .....these will probably be my last posts on this thread btw. I have learned alot this past year and i think i have learned all that i am going to learn on this site. I will be around and i may from time to time peek in!!!  There is hope for you all........ just dont wish to hard for something because then you'll get it and it wont be worth the trouble!!!!!!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2012, 11:29:36 PM »
here

Offline dahvos

« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2012, 11:39:45 PM »
here is some more. thats all folks!!

Offline Janner

« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2012, 12:38:08 AM »
well, every single pic out of focus, with his brand new php5000 cam.??

now that tells a story Mr Watson........

Exactly Mr Holmes...tea anyone...??

:D ;)

Offline zeeker

« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2012, 01:12:17 AM »
one thing is certain, your newly bought cam don't have stabilizer  ;D
anyway, kudos to your new find.
continue the journey

Offline Janner

« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2012, 01:30:31 AM »
Watson are you struggling with this..?
Yep Holmes, something stuck in my throat...?

why am i talking in a third party view...??

do i believe this.? No !!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2012, 05:39:47 AM »
exactly why i am done here is people like you! Dont really care if you believe me or not Somebody important here will so you are'nt going to get a rise out of me. have a good day. go ahead and lock thread i am done.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:44:56 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Janner

« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2012, 06:31:48 AM »
oh my, Moriarty is going away....ah well, he'll be back with another episode I'm sure Watson...

Until then Holmes, another read of the story........more tea perhaps..? ;)