Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96365 times)

t_hunter44

Re: Mindoro
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2012, 07:41:08 PM »
exactly why i am done here is people like you! Dont really care if you believe me or not Somebody important here will so you are'nt going to get a rise out of me. have a good day. go ahead and lock thread i am done.

Give him a break, Janner, his fiancee is a lousy photographer.

No we're not locking any thread here. Who mentioned about that?

TW
Dahvos himself said to Lock it as he said he is done in this forum.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2012, 02:21:20 AM »
exactly why i am done here is people like you! Dont really care if you believe me or not Somebody important here will so you are'nt going to get a rise out of me. have a good day. go ahead and lock thread i am done.

TW

Well he emailed to me NOT to lock it so don't lock it.
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2012, 02:44:32 AM »
Tell one to to do this, posts saying to do that...?

is this a new game, ??  ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2012, 04:10:03 AM »
a little confused by conflicting stories......check these out.......

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2011, 02:45:19 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
here u go the promised pictures!!! The lines in the bar are scratch marks from the blade they used to clean the bar of cement. The side views show the 200 gram weight gouge that we are going to assay in a few days. The total weight of the bar is a little over 16 kilos. in a few days i should have some proper pictures with a ruler in it. Again sorry about the quality of the pics but this is just the first taste and we are still digging through cement.

the same bar but much later.......................

« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2012, 02:50:48 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I have some news for everybody which i have mixed feelings about!! The uncle and cousin that stole from us last month were found dead yesterday or the day before in Manila. Both died from bullets and the suspects are unknown nor will probably ever be known. Doesnt take a genius to figure out they died from trying to sell that 12 kilo 18k gold bar. Karma has gone full circle and I really do feel bad for their families (Greed will get you killed in the end)!!

as you can see the bar suddenly got lighter (?) and the new recent bar stated at 9 kilos is now being re-weighed.....??

Walter Mitty never had this problem.. ;)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2012, 05:17:21 AM »
number 1 the first bar was 16kilos..........................2 the second was 12kilos ....genius!!!!!!!!!!! So you obviously have not been following whats going on. There were two gold bars previously and both were stolen why dont you reread things.

Offline Janner

« Reply #200 on: February 09, 2012, 06:02:41 AM »
thankyou, just needed clarification on a few things......

oh dont worry i have followed every word of the saga...... ;)
just needed your words.. ;)   (for the files)

must talk to Tom again...

Offline dahvos

« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2012, 11:44:54 AM »
instead of worrying about my buissiness why dont you focus on your own!
Soon Tony and Tom will know TRUTH regardless and it will be posted here!

Tom has not seen any of the gold from us because this past time he was on vacation. and the first gb got jacked even before we could take it to Philtech So besides of what went down in december he has very little to do with this!

t_hunter44

« Reply #202 on: February 09, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
instead of worrying about my buissiness why dont you focus on your own!
Soon Tony and Tom will know TRUTH regardless and it will be posted here!

Tom has not seen any of the gold from us because this past time he was on vacation. and the first gb got jacked even before we could take it to Philtech So besides of what went down in december he has very little to do with this!
     That's the bad side, or is it the good side, that once you post it here, it is public business and anyone can comment on it, wither positive or negative comments and that is the risk you have to take when you post photos or statements. One has to be very careful in posting in a public forum and if they find it ridiculous, then expect some flak. Some people just let it lay but to some, they cannot help themselves from questioning or commenting and the person bringing it out in the open knows the consequences as some people tend to look at him/her on the negative side but to some, they like it when someone takes courage to bring it out. My advice, be very careful on what you post and make it believable. Tom of Philtech denied your accusation of his people as the person that is haunting you tried to verify your accusation. When one has made several postings and someone with an inquisitive mind summarizes those postings, it should add up but if one adds 2 plus 2 and didn't come up with the right answer, something has to be wrong. Just my 2 cents worth.

t_hunter44

« Reply #203 on: February 09, 2012, 09:39:29 PM »

TW

Well he emailed to me NOT to lock it so don't lock it.
TW
     It never came to mind to Lock the Topic, even with his suggestion. ;D

Offline DAWN

« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2013, 01:06:32 AM »
wow. interesting. learned a lot since I'm from mindoro. Wish I will be lucky in my quest for GB here.

Offline DAWN

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2014, 02:32:54 AM »
We have started our way to simple depo of GB but @ d entrance r notable marks, we tried to crample d first object with an inviting shape and here nuggets of gold! From one place to another where all d buried treasure in darkness may be revealed unto us!  Thanks for tseatc.com!

Offline DAWN

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2014, 02:39:39 AM »
Can I join?  I found shape of diamond 2x3 inches in the sea while swimming. Well-shaped and pure diamond as assayed and tested!  I was in Mamburao last March 2013.... Wish we can meet in Mindoro with the same interest!

Offline zeeker

« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2014, 01:24:36 AM »
better if you could post some pictures sir dawn  ;)
continue the journey

Offline tun og

« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2014, 05:46:15 PM »
any update at your project sir dawn?