Author Topic: chemical to break or pulverize the huge stone, Please help.  (Read 32372 times)

Offline jso1819

chemical to break or pulverize the huge stone, Please help.
« on: March 14, 2011, 01:58:06 AM »
Hello sir.

We found a huge stone believe to be a treasure inside of it. it is a hard rock, we use basic technique to open it but we failed.
We drill and make a hole and put a chemical called betonamite, it only crack for about 2inches for 18 hours.

Now im looking for a chemical that can break it or pulverize. can anybody help me?

Im willing to make an arrangement with you regarding the chemical.

Thanks...

br
jerry

Offline goldfish

Re: chemical to break or pulverize the huge stone, Please help.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 07:31:37 AM »
dynamite!  ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 07:44:25 AM »
Ok Goldfish, discuss the proper way to handle and use a controlled blasting. I have seen the work and I can vouch for it. The half and the whole sticks and its effect.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 08:54:52 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 11:30:16 AM »
Jerry,

This topic was already discussed in great detail so please check here; http://www.tseatc.com/smf/index.php?topic=694.0

Good luck!
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
Hello sir.

We found a huge stone believe to be a treasure inside of it. it is a hard rock, we use basic technique to open it but we failed.
We drill and make a hole and put a chemical called betonamite, it only crack for about 2inches for 18 hours.

Now im looking for a chemical that can break it or pulverize. can anybody help me?

Im willing to make an arrangement with you regarding the chemical.

Thanks...

br
jerry

is this a natural rock, or a cement man made one?
if it is a natural rock, then just how was it supposed to be opened and something put inside..??

as at the moment you are not saying what it is....more details for further advice/comments to be offered....

coolfun125

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »
This is a slow method but simple, cheap and effective. 

Burn or heat the stone using blow torch, charcoal or rubber tire. When it is very hot, pour ice water or very cold water.  The sudden temprature change makes the stone crack. It it doesn't crack it becomes brittle whcih can now be patiently broken using concrete chisel or hammer. It will take time though and several attempts will be necessary before you completely break or open it. 

But as Janner said, check if it is man made or natural stone. How ? Pour acid on it - use muriatic, or even just calamansi juice ( Citric acid) - if it bubbles - it is man made, it not it is natural stone. But even if man made, there is no guarantee there is something inside unless u detect it furst.

goodluck.

Offline jso1819

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 01:45:22 AM »
sir,
I think dynamite is not feasible in our area. we also use chisel and hammer, and makita power drill with 18" bit, one of our drill bit a carbide already destroy. the stone is man made cement. very hard, we are about to use jack hammer to break the stone it is very heavy, and the place is rocky mountain 3 kilometers away from the highway.
since the chemical we use (betonamite) failed, we want more strong chemical that can pulverized it.

We only want to pulverized the stone without using blasting or explosive,  weither there is a ton of gold inside or not. If there is? so much the better.
if there is none, we will look for another one, dig again...who knows someday will hit a jockpot.

is there really a chemical that can pulverized the stone? some of my comradge in treasure hunting say so...

maybe you could help me then, whats the name of the chemical and where can we access it?

thanks

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 01:55:29 AM »
Why dynamite is not feasible? Because of the noise? Ask Goldfish how to minimize the blasting noise. He did it right at the center of the city without others noticing or giving any notice on it.

Offline jso1819

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 02:00:28 AM »
yes sir dynamite is not feasible because the place is near the Army detachment,. so as possible we dont want noise. so we agree to use a chemical.

thanks.

Offline ghost

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 02:07:37 AM »
jso1819
    Bro, controlled blasting is not noisy if handled properly. Read sir DB's post, Goldfish did it right in the center of the city and hardly noticed by the city folks.

Goldfish
    Bro I did not know that your good on handling a controlled blast. Maybe we can chat it sometime with sir DB when we have time to meet again. Thanks for the time bro when we met last Sunday but surely it will not be the last.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 02:20:48 AM »
Ah, ok. If it is near the army detachment then you are now being monitored. That is the nature of the Army Intel - Environmental scanning

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 03:58:03 AM »
jso1819 try to use dexpan.. it's expensive but as i know to my friends it's effective, someday i will try that chemical..

here is also a demo in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3TzjTwhM0

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Janner

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 05:36:28 AM »
have youmade any scans or tried to determine if there is anything inside?

what makes you believe that there is anything??

lot of time and  money being used here on a assumption... ???

Offline goldfish

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 06:53:50 AM »
O yes, its a no no with dynamites if you're near both army detachment, and NPA camp...=)...Though dynamite proves to be very effective in other areas...both noise and blasts can be controlled...Half or whole stick dynamite can be used, depending on how much damage you want to make on the rock or cement...Just insert those sticks in drilled holes in atleast 1" in diameter, depending on the diameter of the dynamite you want to use...Depth of the drill holes depend on the hardness and position of the rock...Angle of the drilled holes are also important, as though you are carving a wood with a chisel...Light the fuse, go to a safe place, then wait till it explodes, and presto! you just have to haul those chunks of rock...
i think many of us here know the procedure well, but for those who do not know it yet but interested, just PM or post questions here so we could share info and knowledge.

Ghost, yes bro, we can chat it over barako coffee one time with sir DB...Nice meeting you last week, though time is limited...BTW, do not drink the "honey" you bought... ;)

Offline Gener

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 10:18:20 AM »
If army detachment is so near,,then dont gamble yourself,,,But better coordinate with them otherwise use their shermans to blow up your rock! ;D,, quicker and faster and no worries....