Author Topic: Can the Spirit move the treasure or object burried underground?  (Read 17516 times)

Offline jso1819

In your opinion, can the spirit move the treasure or object underground? There are many tales that the spirit who guard the treasure of yamasita move the object especially when you are near to it.

Offline jerzx

Re: Can the Spirit move the treasure or object burried underground?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 02:12:32 AM »
I my opinion thats is impossible, maybe the spirit you said will do unusual things that may lead to scare you .. and if thats happened of course you will not continue to do your operation ..
this is just my simple opinion ...

jerzx

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 03:55:32 AM »
Yea, I agree with Jerzx.
TW

benvalmores

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 04:47:43 AM »
A BIG NO, NO AND NO... IF IT HAS MOVED,  THE DESIGN OF THE BURIAL OF OBJECT IS A SLIDING ONE...AND YOU NEED A VERY STONG FORCE TO MOVE IT, PHYSICAL FORCE THAT IS AND NOT THE SPIRITS.

Offline boylara

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 08:03:20 AM »
Treasure move by spirits???? NO!!! but spirits to fool and control your mind and body...YES!!!....to fight earthly and loose spirits your must be spiritually prepared and must have the necessary prayers and lets say in pinoy culture "ORASYON"
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Janner

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 08:28:53 AM »
I am not superstitious to believe any of this....

never seen, heard or come across any of this..!!

Offline boylara

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 04:34:39 AM »
Ive have a first hand experience of how  block of cement vanished. It just so simple, it went down to the next shaft or below.Well Janner it alright if your don't believe ...In reality Spirit cannot move treasure or object burried underground..
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 07:44:30 AM »
well nope cant say that i do believe in this,
 been around the world a few times and never seen anything close to this.
anywhere...then again i am not a religious person or superstitious.....
but .......still waiting...

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 09:11:28 PM »
for me i believed in Spirit, but i'm not believed that the spirit can move things especially buried thing.. in my opinion the diggers are passed in hard way to get that buried things using any gadgets or materials for digging... i mean difficulty... how much more the spirit... just my opinion guy's

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

benvalmores

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 09:17:51 PM »
Yes that can happen that a block of cement could vanish, transfer or slide for that matter even though i dont have first hand experience of this sort, but i believe on this one however because as per information from a reliable source, there is really a burial design that is, the concrete block containing the object would slide or move to another chamber if subjected to a great physical force (really an ingenius design of those Japanese mining engineers).

This i believe is the reason when a certain treasure hunter/s experience witnessing this so called "vanishment", they immidiately attribute it to the spirits or something but unknown to them that it is really designed to slide if one mistakenly disturb it.
And this another reason also why so much belief on the supernaturals could lead to quarrels within the group because the believer would often accuse or blame the non-believer that the spirits got angry because there's one within the group that doesnt believe or disobeys rules set by quacks.
So in this line of reasoning, i prefer to be in the group of rational, thinking, pondering educated people...
In my 42 years of life, due to curiosity if there is really this spirits or supernatural sort of things,
i often used to go out in the pit darkness of night wherever i got chance in haunted places, in the barrios and tried to communicate with those "spirits", to come out and let me see them,,.. but up until lately none of any of those spirits surfaced infront to me.
Up until i cant witness any, up until i can explain things scientifically, i will not believe in supernaturals.

Dont fear the spirits but fear the living (wag matakot sa patay pero matakot ka sa buhay)
Fear really, is the fear borne of the unknown.

Offline jso1819

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 03:00:00 AM »
thanks to all...

Offline vourvon

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »
jso1819,

This is my simple analysis and I'm not saying this is true and not proven by my experience, the purpose if this is to give you an idea.
     I remember when I watching TV regarding the interview of 1 lady that suffered in her life because the spirit want to marry her and she bring by the spirit in his world to see the treasure awaiting to her when she accepted the proposal of the spirit. Therefor the other entities have own treasure thats why I always heard a story in the different town where the topic of conversation is treasure they always said that someone encountered that he/she saw the treasure and the spirit want to give it but everytime he/she get this thing suddenly disappear. So the spirit have a power to disappear his/her treasure but the treasure burried by the human cannot move by the spirit but they can do a things that can delay your operation until such time you can giveup and you will never get the treasure. This is my analysis and someone can ignore this.
    And friendly reminder for us please everybody who found a real Japanese/Spanish treasure sign please don't break it or move it because if you cannot get the treasure please don't remove the opportunity of the others to get it unless the treasure sign is identify fake. Salamat po.

vourvon

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 10:38:52 PM »
Dont fear the spirits but fear the living

A matter in dealing with the guardians, can you trust them with what they tell / instruct?

But the real point is...Does the guardians trust you as digger?

Remember this...in the underworld, there is a rule that says..."NEVER TRUST THE LIVING"

How did I know? I had a close encounter with a guardian.. it took sometime to get a concrete answer from her. and even warned me to be very very careful in opening my mouth on the sites of others.

Also watch the movie "Beetlejuice". There are "some" truth in it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:57:32 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

t_hunter44

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2011, 12:35:54 AM »
     Can the spirit or unseen entities move the treasure or object,  ::), for the unbelievers, its not possible and I was one of those until it happened to me, not just once, 3 times. I cited an experience on that subject that I experienced and you can read it at the original topic of Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts. There was some good exchange or sharing of their experience on the topic until it got cluttered or messed up by an unbeliever so the topic was locked and another, on the same lines, was opened or started but there is some good postings there that might ring a bell.
     By the way, people tend to use the word SPIRIT for all unseen entities, that is not so. Only people has spirit, other entities does not have spirit, it is in the Bible but I do not want to go through that again, do your own reading and I believe I said the same thing on the original topic. For those that have an inquisitive mind, may I suggest you read the original topic and of course navigate away from the BS, just skip through it.

Offline ghost

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 10:18:30 PM »
I do agree with DB and TH44 regarding site guardians. DB explained the golden rule of the UNDERWORLD and for Th44's explanation of the unseen entities, it's not only the SPIRIT but also other earthly unexplained entities that belongs to the paranormal side.