Author Topic: gold bar in mindoro  (Read 15177 times)

Offline chocomucho

gold bar in mindoro
« on: April 04, 2011, 04:51:22 AM »
is there a gold bar in mindoro? kc may nagyayaya samin na may nabibili daw na gold bar sa mindoro...

DINDO BAYAUA

Re: gold bar in mindoro
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 05:10:22 AM »
Same with Cagayan province, Aurora province and Quezon province. Just a point to ponder..."Why did they not sell it locally by cutting a piece of the bar?"

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 05:23:58 AM »
chocomucho, i agree with dindo, explore our site re-gold bar scammers, the LMER price of GOLD  today is Php 1.9M per kilo, why not sell to legal gold buyer?.

i am not discouraging you to meet people with gold bars in mindoro but be careful.

i dont want to hear that your the next victim of that group, just a friendly reminder my friend and think twice. if you need our assistance call me 09193812851 and i will call the police in mindoro to arrest the scammers, the requirements is: 1.) tell me your exact location, 2.) how many scammers with you, 3.) how much is the money involve, 4.) what is the plate number of their vehicle and how many fake gold bars involve?. 
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 05:29:54 AM »
go to HOME and look for TREASURE BAR SCAM, you can see the posting of the gold bars scammer for your reference only.

thanks again,

TS
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline chocomucho

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 05:42:53 AM »
tnx guys for the advise :) :)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 05:45:03 AM »
Excellent advice, Troubleshooter.

Chocomucho, be careful. There's so many gold bar scams out there! Try to take some photos of those guys also.. just in case!

TW

Offline chocomucho

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 05:50:31 AM »
isa pa pa lang tanong.....220 ba ng my sumatra gold na 75kls?

Offline boboi

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 06:04:21 AM »
isa pa pa lang tanong.....220 ba ng my sumatra gold na 75kls

yes there is!

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 06:20:14 AM »
chocomucho, better in english because our international members cant understand tagalog, it is true that the sumatra 75kls exist? yes these dimension exist.   

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 06:23:07 AM »
To be specific: it is 74.6 kilos. Commonly, it has 2 dividing lines at the top surface.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:30:02 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 01:56:38 AM »

Chocomucho,

There are Fake Sumatra Gold bars around. In fact there is some incident happened in Camarines Norte before which dealing with the said fake GB's. Please kindly see below pics for your reference and not be fooled by scammers... Good luck.
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 04:20:37 AM »
Yea, that bar looks so fake. It's ridiculous to believe anyone would even try to sell that piece of crap.
TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 05:04:34 AM »
Just passing through:
That is really a picture of a fake 74.6 kilos gold bar. The one I personally saw was a frustum in shape and has two dividing lines at the top. Two persons could hardly lift it due to the concentration of the weight in a small volume.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 08:09:23 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 07:02:57 PM »
Just passing through:
That is really a picture of a fake 74.6 kilos gold bar. The one I personally saw was a frustum in shape and has two dividing lines at the top. Two persons could hardly lift it due to the concentration of the weight in a small volume.

Sir Dindo,

I hope you can possibly post the pics of that genuine Sumatra GB if you still have it, just for our reference. Even though I posted the fake ones gathered from the net as a warning to Chocomucho, but still I myself did not seen any genuine Sumatra GB. If you don't mind. Thank you.

Best regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 04:54:36 AM »
I have seen two 74.6 bars. One is a fake and one is looks real and allegedly true because that person has no reason to lie to me after all those years of company...

The first one, the owner of the fake one still has it but do not like it to be pictured because that fake bar is an insult to him as an official for almost being conned. He just shown it to us while intoxicated.

The other one, the allegedly real (I don't know if he still has it or has already sold it for the campaign) bar showed it during a casual TH stories. He brought us to his secret paneled room which only few knows (he said it) and opened a box that contains it. 2 of us were allowed to examine it, and carry it.  I alone hardy moved it. 2 of us had hardly carried it, maybe due to it small volume and the big weight. We were never allowed to take picture of it. He is a friend from the higher level.

The funny part of it is, our eyes really went big and round and our hearts pumped fast due to the excitement.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 05:47:50 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »