Author Topic: cellph0ne  (Read 3294 times)

Offline jackbruno

cellph0ne
« on: April 05, 2011, 10:28:58 AM »
f0lks,

here is anader example 0f detect0r and scanner in 1 used by japanese- a celf0n detect0r and scanner that can penetrate up t0 15ft 0nly..can detect g0ld,diam0nd/gems and pt..as u see the r0b0t scans and detects the area if he f0und s0mething then he will p0int 0n what kind 0f item the r0b0t scans and detect(flash n the screen)...best f0r shall0w sites....
and i've heard s0me japs n k0reans used als0 a watch and a ballpen detect0rs

thanks f0r the pics GS:)

8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: cellph0ne
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »
Wow! Metal detector in a CP?? And can penetrate that deep?? Awesome!
Can you show us a demo of how that works?
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 10:48:27 AM »
well firstly your typing is like your on a cellphone, you know text speak....plain english will do fine here..and preferred to.

now then detectors "Cannot" detect gems and or diamonds as they are carbon and not metal!!

the detector software in the cellphone is in fact a "application" which you can down load for most phones, but it can only determine the deviation between the magnetic north and a metal object near you, so, not so clever is it?. plus it doesnt according to the application have any depth at all...

vodaphone and Android have this application as a fun thing...

source.
Google it !!

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 09:09:23 PM »
taken from the vodaphone web site:-

How it works:
The built-in compass uses the earth's magnetic field to calculate the deviation from magnetic north. As with every compass, if you put a piece of metal nearby, it gets deviated. That's what is used here to detect metal.

Testing:

Place your device flat on a surface. After starting the app, the gauge should show zero. If it doesn't, take your device and write a couple of "eights" in the air (this is to get rid of magnetism which might get stuck in the sensors).
Then use a pair of scissor or something the like and move it slowly to the right side of your device. At a distance of approx. 5 cm. the gauge should start to move. Take your device and move it with its right side near metals, and see if the gauge shows values.

heres another version too...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 04:23:48 AM »
Cool. That's an amazing app to have on your cp. I'll get it for my Ipod if available.
TW