Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 57616 times)

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2011, 06:54:58 PM »
sorry bosing for using tagalog, it's hard use na english, but i will try bosing boboi no ned to post a proof i am just giving warning to people here, if it is from davao it is a scam, they know it other sa txt then he buy it but when he try to pawn it in big pawnshop o my god he almost get in prison, all i can say i give you some warning if you don't listen it up to you pra lng kayo ng put ng gun to your heaD then pull the triger,

Exo,

We understand you frustration in behalf of your cousin, but just so that you know, the main purpose of going to a pawnshop is not to pawn yet BUT to have your item APPRAISED first. NO pawnshop can take anyone to prison for having even a FAKE item appraised! The pawnshop will tell if the item is good for pawning or not... or if its a fake. The only time they will employ apprehension measures is when you engage them in fraudulent transactions, meaning, you conducted an actual transaction with the pawnshop using fake items. Then & only then, can they employ legal apprehension measures. No one goes to jail w/o court order.

If you can provide this forum w/ a picture of the guy, so much the better.

S_C
Strength & Honor!

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2011, 06:58:52 PM »
ang bobo mo namn southrn_cross nag sori na me not all davaoenons read mo nga sa post ko maybe isa ka don that's why nagalit ka

Exo,

Di ako bobo sir, di rin ako galit... just make your case clear if you want people to respect you in this forum.
If you want trouble pwede rin... i bet you don't even have the balls to show yourself.
Unsa man... isog ka?

Strength & Honor!

bsr747

« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2011, 07:01:07 PM »
exodus,

your so stupid,tinawag mo si southern cross na ? your a dead man walking as of this moment.do you know who are you dealing with?you better make an apology,to southern cross,before you make such statement,be sure,if you really knows the person,your refering to.ako ray nalooy sa imo do,rookie paka kaayo.

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2011, 07:07:36 PM »
Its ok sir BSR, no need for apology... just clear arguments lang so as not to undermine the integrity of the forum, its not good to see for both members & guests kasi. Anyway, the moderators can intervene anytime man bitaw.

S_C
Strength & Honor!

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »
ex_2009 enough.... >:( you are now out of topic.. you are now violating the rule... >:( you can use chat room if you want to talk to them.. i hope you read the post of how to use the chatrooom... :) stay calm guy's and PEACE..... :D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2011, 07:40:53 PM »
No probs mam Rakz...  ;D ;D ;D  ;)

S_C
Strength & Honor!

Offline Boyet

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2011, 02:36:52 AM »
Yes... no probs...mam Rakz.... ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Offline boboi

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2011, 02:47:29 AM »
ex_2009 enough observe good manner and right conduct when you are in the forum...

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2011, 03:25:42 AM »
bsr77 kasama kau ni boyet hahaha talaga lang ha

exodus_guy2009,

Brod, that's enough (Tama na), things has been cleared already, please don't make any provocations   anymore. The incident has been done already and Boyet already cleared himself. I knew this guy, cause I'm from Davao also. Paminaw ug tambag ha...(trans: Accept my advice)

Regards,

:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Janner

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2011, 03:54:19 AM »
exodus guy,

how dare you?your accusing me and my group are swindlers?let me tell you frankly,when a certain buyer is intersted in our diamonds,he can go any jewelry store or pawnshop,he choose,so that it be check,if its authentic or fake.piece by piece,napaka gago naman ng pinsan mo?to make the story short,a lot of members here has bought our items,as of this date,no one has ever complain? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

bet they dont give their name either pm or here !!!! for validation !!

Offline Janner

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2011, 04:00:16 AM »
Being as you ALL have now discussed "who did what to Whom, and why and where and with what" and in no uncertain terms..

this will now STOP!

any further arguments and or finger pointing get this topic locked !  so.....

continue with the topic and in a gentlemanly fashion and enjoy it ;).....dont abuse it!!

Janner

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2011, 05:31:04 AM »
ang bobo mo namn southrn_cross nag sori na me not all davaoenons read mo nga sa post ko maybe isa ka don that's why nagalit ka

HELLO??? Why suddenly all this Tagalog chatter going on??? English please...
TW

Offline boboi

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2011, 06:00:20 AM »
this tagalog speaking fellow (exodus_guy2009) is accusing or pointing someone as scam without any proof or evidence.this couldn't be tolerated.

Offline Janner

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2011, 06:11:54 AM »
I forewarned you Boboi to STOP and yet you continue with the accusations, as you are now pointing the finger at Exodus.

the arguments are "Closed" !!

so, last warning STOP or i will lock it !!

Janner

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2011, 06:18:43 AM »
I forewarned you Boboi to STOP and yet you continue with the accusations, as you are now pointing the finger at Exodus.

the arguments are "Closed" !!

so, last warning STOP or i will lock it !!

Janner

Hey that's not Boboi. That's another guy making accusations here. Boboi was only translating what was written there.

You're always so fast to lock topics, my friend. Sit back and let's see what happens first..
TW