Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 17851 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 09:38:59 PM »
janner,

if you have the bucks,i can sell you the 6 karats for only,450k,just to prove im not bluffing here,and just to keep your mouth shut,do you know the years song,titled,jealous guy,i think that song is right for you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just continue digging my friend,maybe  a couple yearsfrom now,youll hit the
jackpot??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was wondering when you would stoop so low to start the name calling..??
well now you have and that typifies the type of guy you are.

How very juvenile of you. and theres me thinking that you are quite mature..well perhaps not.

as for my jackpot, dont worry about it, I'm here for the fun not the  money. !! ;)

bsr747 you should 'cool it' because we don't allow name calling or offensive posts here.
Thank you very much!
TW

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »
Southern Cross,

I think this is the one (attached) your were saying.

Regards,

Sir Elyong,

You right it! hehehe  ;D ;D ;D
Big Tango for posting on my behalf  ;)

S_C  8)
Strength & Honor!

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 10:00:18 PM »
S.C.

I got 1 .5 carat ice yesterday, BSR gave me as a souviner,thanks my friend. I know the real score of this diamonds, this guys are not the real owners or holders of this items, they are only one of the sellers or commissioner of this items who would be a millionaire one of this days. ;) ;) ;)

GB,

Its the REAL Mcoy sir!  ;) ...I'm getting mine tomorrow hehehe ;D ;D ;D
By the way there's more to come ...bigger & in colors!  :o ;D

S_C  8)
Strength & Honor!

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 10:05:46 PM »
we are here to know about Treasure that's why we need to have opinion to others, i address this to the one who hold or recover that diamond or wherever they get that volume... me, we and our fellow members here are validating your post, if it is REAL or scam, if there is a negative comments we need to accept it, that is there opinion and beside mistake make as grow and learned, we are happy that we are a part and a member here it TSEATC because we learned here about treasure hunting and many more, for the holder of that diamond if it is REAL then show some proof not only a words, we need to respect each other and accept negative or positive advices,opinion, mistakes or whatever comments of our fellow members, PEACE.... :D

Raqz ;)  
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 10:25:43 PM »
S.C.

I got 1 .5 carat ice yesterday, BSR gave me as a souviner,thanks my friend. I know the real score of this diamonds, this guys are not the real owners or holders of this items, they are only one of the sellers or commissioner of this items who would be a millionaire one of this days. ;) ;) ;)

and yet BSR says he has only .5, .65 and .7carats yet you are able to get one free at 1.5 carats....something wrong here..????

Sc you say..
Sir TS,

Selling the ice won't be a problem... Proving it to be real is!
...if you cant prove it to be real, how are you going to sell it??
you contradict yourself..

aha a "loupe magnifier" why dont you say so in the first place, i have one to, show you a pic if you want?
ah well enough controversy on this subject....minds are made up and opinions said....

and yet BSR says he has only .5, .65 and .7carats yet you are able to get one free at 1.5 carats....something wrong here..????

Sc you say..
Sir TS,

aha a "loupe magnifier" why dont you say so in the first place, i have one to, show you a pic if you want?
ah well enough controversy on this subject....minds are made up and opinions said....

[/quote]
S.C.

Sc you say..
Sir TS,

Sir Jan,

The ice less than 1 carat were just for starters, the stewards were just testing us, especially sir BSR hehehe  ;D ;D ;D
As mentioned, they even got 5 to 6 carats & some in blue & black! ...i'd give mam Rax a pink one if only they got it hehehe  ;D ;D ;D
No self-contradiction here, just pointing out what really matters, and don't bother about the picture sir, i already got my loupe   ;)
I'll post pics later... the ice, the colors, the sizes and God willing the FIGURES!  :o  ;D ;D ;D

Trust is the key... God Bless You All!  ;)

S_C  8)
Strength & Honor!

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 11:19:24 PM »
Southern Cross,

I think this is the one (attached) your were saying.

Regards,

Sir Elyong,

You right it! hehehe  ;D ;D ;D
Big Tango for posting on my behalf  ;)

S_C  8)

No problem SC, It's just that I had my free time this morning to google it. Hehehe

Regards,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

bsr747

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2011, 12:40:50 AM »
janner,

sorry for my provocative words,i know its hard for you to believe,that we have here is genuine,and authentic,then i invite you to come and visit me,so that i could show you,real century diamonds,1 karat,and 6 karat,if you want i"ll include the black ones also,if you well come,and i can"t show to you, the things i"ve mentioned,then i"ll reimbursed all of your expenses,you"ve mention earlier that my diamond has a crack,you make me laugh  :D :D :D,are you joking???diamond is the hardest natural material known,so enough with your criticism?why wont you help me selling our ice instead,so that i can give you a fair comission,

southern cross,

thanks bro,for buying a single piece,,

Offline wiseman

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2011, 01:24:37 AM »
friends , bsr 747, boyet..

as long as the price of your stones are reasonable for traders like us to make some fair profit i am very much interested doing business with you.it is my family's business since 1970'S to trade jewelries and diamonds here and abroad,  specially big ones. with a reasonable price and clarity. here are only some of the pictures of our almost everyday encounters of big stones.
thank you guys

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2011, 08:12:52 AM »
Sir Elyong,

These stones are real, it would be good for you to see for yourself sir! Its NO CRAP!  ;)
Big Tango  ;D

S_C  8)
Strength & Honor!

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2011, 08:18:26 AM »

southern cross,

thanks bro,for buying a single piece,,

BSR,

Who says i'l take only 1 pc???  ??? ??? ??? Its just for sample mate... like i said "I'll be back!" ala Terminator hekhekhek  ;D ;D ;D
I'll be bringing my  net bag this time!  ;D ;D ;D

S_C  8)
Strength & Honor!

bsr747

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2011, 08:25:37 AM »
wiseman,

hello sir,as of now were still looking for right buyers,the pawnshops here,will not accept with just raw stone only,they want the jewelry kind,yong naka setting na,heres my number,0949-729-4477,i hope we could do business in a couple of days,i have here in my possesion 1 karat,6 karat diamond,

southern cross,

bro.i just lost my cellphone,the other day.i hope we could meet again,to disscuss,some important matters,the number above i posted is my new number.

to fellow thunters,

if your interested to get some of these valuable stone,just to keep in touch with me.

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2011, 08:58:24 AM »
BSR

hahaha side effect bro!  ;D ;D ;D ...or just plain age, catch'n up hehehe  ;D ;D

S_C

Strength & Honor!

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2011, 09:05:08 AM »
Sir Elyong,

These stones are real, it would be good for you to see for yourself sir! Its NO CRAP!  ;)
Big Tango  ;D

S_C  8)

Southern Cross,

Thank you very much for inviting, How I wish I could also have or get some of that Diamonds to be given to my wife. It's just that as of now I'm still flat broke. Maybe someday if I could possibly have good finances I will surely PM or call you and we'll go together bsr747 and boyet.  ;) ;)

Best regards,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Boyet

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2011, 09:19:19 AM »
Raquel,
I agree with you, we are here in this forum to learn and share what we know. Some comments are negative and some are positive, and through these process we gain knowledge about treasure hunting. And now we are learning about diamonds, what is genuine from fake from .... and to the next level.   Again, thank you Ma'am.

Offline southern_cross

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2011, 09:21:17 AM »
Sir Elyong,

Not to make a promise, but if things DO work out... we won't have a problem sharing with you sir!  ;)
Strength in numbers!  ;)

S_C  8)

Strength & Honor!