Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 18975 times)

Offline fernando

Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »
if that is true then admin or the able moderators here can do something about it? this is no place for crooks! ( if exodus claim is true )
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »
Let's give the benefit of the doubt for the meantime. We can hear the version of the other side in observance to democratic process. However, we also took note of those "buddies" who are on the same team as specified in page 1.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:24:18 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline fernando

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2011, 05:22:01 PM »
you are right dindo. those two " good Buddies "
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2011, 08:13:46 PM »
wag kayo maniwala dyan of BOYET fake yan he is from davao dami na na victim yan diamond pag bumili kayo isa na kayo ang pinsan ko naka bili he sinangla niya sa pawnshop what happen almost he got in prison
      ;D Translation; Do not believe Boyet as he is fake and he is from Davao, he has a lot of victims concerning diamonds, if you buy, you will be one of the victims, my cousin bought a diamond from him, tried to pawn it and he almost landed in prison.

Exodus_guy2009,

Please show us proof of your claim and when was that happen? Do you know Boyet personally?

Regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »
let's just wait how this goes.. just show some PROOF ex_2009 as what members asked... ;D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2011, 09:02:17 PM »
PROOF ex_2009 the people here are not easily move to believe unless you could give some proof with your allegation

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 09:05:18 PM »
sorry bosing for using tagalog, it's hard use na english, but i will try bosing boboi no ned to post a proof i am just giving warning to people here, if it is from davao it is a scam, they know it other sa txt then he buy it but when he try to pawn it in big pawnshop o my god he almost get in prison, all i can say i give you some warning if you don't listen it up to you pra lng kayo ng put ng gun to your heaD then pull the triger,

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »
boboi simple way dig you r own hole after you get somthing post and do not sell it here, sell i to the legal buyer ang @@@@ mo naman
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:43:58 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »
 ::) ??? if you give some warning ex-2009 just support it also with proof.... >:(

BTW thanks for the warning but please do not call boboi that way... >:(

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2011, 10:58:01 PM »
sorry bosing for using tagalog, it's hard use na english, but i will try bosing boboi no ned to post a proof i am just giving warning to people here, if it is from davao it is a scam, they know it other sa txt then he buy it but when he try to pawn it in big pawnshop o my god he almost get in prison, all i can say i give you some warning if you don't listen it up to you pra lng kayo ng put ng gun to your heaD then pull the triger,

Mr.exodus first of all i am not a buyer and don't have any interest of buying those items they're selling.
second, if you're sincere to give us warning then give us a proof because we are not fool enough to believe right away on what you have said. you're like accusing  that, juan dela cruz is practicing witchcraft yet you want us to believe your"TSISMIS".all we need is proof so that your allegation wont turn out as hearsay!

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2011, 11:00:12 PM »
sorry bosing for using tagalog, it's hard use na english, but i will try bosing boboi no ned to post a proof i am just giving warning to people here, [b]if it is from davao it is a scam[/b], they know it other sa txt then he buy it but when he try to pawn it in big pawnshop o my god he almost get in prison, all i can say i give you some warning if you don't listen it up to you pra lng kayo ng put ng gun to your heaD then pull the triger,

exodus_guy2009,

Brother, you don't have say that way as if it's from Davao, it's scam.. As if you're pinning down that people from Davao are dishonest. I hope you get my point. >:(
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline boboi

« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2011, 11:17:05 PM »
boboi simple way dig you r own hole after you get somthing post and do not sell it here, sell i to the legal buyer ang bobo mo naman

what??... if i show or sell my finds here you already assumed it as scam???  is it the way how your mind works?

ang @@@@ mo naman.(how poor/dull you are)....am sure the admin and the moderators will have something for you...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:45:40 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2011, 01:12:29 AM »

Thanks for the warning exodus. But be polite also  >:(  peace

t_hunter44

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2011, 03:26:21 AM »
sorry bosing for using tagalog, it's hard use na english, but i will try bosing boboi no ned to post a proof i am just giving warning to people here, [b]if it is from davao it is a scam[/b], they know it other sa txt then he buy it but when he try to pawn it in big pawnshop o my god he almost get in prison, all i can say i give you some warning if you don't listen it up to you pra lng kayo ng put ng gun to your heaD then pull the triger,

exodus_guy2009,

Brother, you don't have say that way as if it's from Davao, it's scam.. As if you're pinning down that people from Davao are dishonest. I hope you get my point. >:(

]Wooh, just hold your reins. Exodus is giving us warning and it seems like a lot of people is jumping on him,why, because you are in the same area. We should thank him because he has the guts to come out and give us warning and because he said that the person is from Davao, is it wrong for him to say that he is from Davao,  because  you are from Davao, that does not mean that he accused you also of being a scammer, not on the first post anyway but later on he said that but we have to give Exodus some leeway as he is not so fluent with his English and he so admits it but I think he did not mean that all from Davao are scammers. Please read his original negative remarks/post again about Boyet. If Exodus did not name the place, all will be at odds where this said accused scammer is coming from. Like Exodus said, he gave you warning, take heed or not, your decision. What proof are you asking, a Notarized Affidavit from his Cousin or from the Pawnshop or from the Police. Posting a photo of the said fake diamond will not suffice either as how can you tell if it is real or not on just a photo, no way, difficult enough to tell even if you have a real diamond in your hand if it is real or fake. All I can say is, take Exodus warning for whatever it is worth and do not say later , how come nobody gave us warning or I should have listened, FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED. The finger is pointed at Boyet, let him clear himself.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:18:05 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2011, 06:40:16 AM »
Yes, I agree with you, T Hunter. Good point!
TW