Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 28214 times)

bsr747

diamond discovered
« on: April 14, 2011, 11:46:04 PM »
hello to all,

i just want to share to you,some pics,of our diamond.i cannot give you the further details,but if you want to have some of this precious stones,you could directly buy to us,just bring along your diamond tester,or your trusted appraiser or jewelrer.minimum test buy 10 pcs.all comments are welcome,this is 0.65 karats only,were selling this for 20k per piece.

bsr

benvalmores

Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 11:57:24 PM »
Diamonds is diamonds, we can source it anywhere from the right source, anytime if we have money my friend.
your diamonds could be true or the other way around, not arguing here for its authenticity but if you are holding such precious items, no need to advertise it here, so easy to convert it for money my friend....

benvalmores

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 12:07:57 AM »
and please show your proof/s if it is really discovered out of this very thrilling interest of ours ( if  this has been a product of recovery) or it is just a simple trading affair... real or fake.
Sorry but we need to clarify things in here buddy...

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 02:00:40 AM »
those pics are so blurred cannot see anything at all when zoomed in...so better pics and bigger pls.
then we also can whats what??

Offline wiseman

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 02:13:53 AM »
just in case bsr 747 where can we see your stones ?

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 08:34:47 AM »
i loved diamond.... :D and i hold kinds/types of Diamond, BTW bs747 can you post bs747 a clearer photos so that we can see how REAL and beautiful that diamond,

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Janner

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »
this is my opinion only.....

IF these so called diamonds are "Real", then if you have had them appraised to their size and value,
.5, .65, .7 carats......just how many are you saying you have. ??

WHY have you still got them? And why advertise them here instead of a jewelers who would buy them??
and then say "minimum buy of 10 pieces" , sound a little fishy to me

If I had them for sale they would have gone with a few days !!

any way just my opinion...... ;)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 01:48:29 PM »
                                                               Good point Jan.... :D

hmmm i have a lots of friends wearing a diamond, me also i have one diamond ring... :D  i  just wear that ring if there is and occasion...
and i hope bsr747 you can post a clear photos  and that 10pcs. for no doubt ...  ;)

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

bsr747

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »
to janner,

selling diamonds these days is really hard,your asking me if how many ,do we have?then i"ll ask you how many peices you can afford to buy,you can comment anything you want,no big deal to us,if you could afford to buy,10,20,30 or even hundreds,we could show it to you,were just starting for 10 pieces only,in order we could test,if you have the capacity,to buy volume.we tried to pawn it here in so many pawnshops,but they"re offer is just 8k,if were holding an au,then i wont bother to sell it here in this forum.were not afraid to advertise or sell our item,coz we know yhat this is authentic,my friend.you could bring all your associates here,and please bring your diamond tester,so that you"ll see the results.

bro.ben,
                 you have my cp.no.why wont you just give me a call,i"ll just then whisper to you,were did we discovered this stones.

wiseman,
               as of now,were here in davao city.winding and relaxing.

Offline Boyet

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 09:03:38 PM »
This is more clearer photos of the diamonds.

bsr747

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 09:33:16 PM »
to all th enthusiast,

me,and boyet are buddies,and we are on the same team. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 09:43:55 PM »
Bro,

Why do i have the feeling that some people are not happy with your find?  ::)
Just ToL...  8)

S_C  ;D
Strength & Honor!

bsr747

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »
to southern cross,

just dont mind them?anyway hows your project?just give my regards to northstar.

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 10:10:57 PM »
BSR,

I've been busy coconut hunting bro, copra tirada hehe... ;D anyway, can i help sell the ice? ;)

S_C
Strength & Honor!

Offline Janner

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 10:25:28 PM »
to janner,

selling diamonds these days is really hard,your asking me if how many ,do we have?1. then i"ll ask you how many peices you can afford to buy,you can comment anything you want,no big deal to us,if you could afford to buy,10,20,30 or even hundreds,we could show it to you,were just starting for 10 pieces only,in order we could test,if you have the capacity,to buy volume.we tried to pawn it here in so many pawnshops,but they"re offer is just 8k,if were holding an au,then i wont bother to sell it here in this forum.were not afraid to advertise or sell our item,coz we know yhat this is authentic,my friend.you could bring all your associates here,and please bring your diamond tester,so that you"ll see the results.

firstly again your pictures are so bad that details cannot be seen, not good for a buyer at all !!

and reply to 1. its not how much  money i have which is the concern, but the quality value and realism of what you are selling.
so as a seller, you had better put up some really good photos that can  be enlarged or you are wasting the members time...
and you probably wont find any buyer either.....
so....up to you now.. ;)