Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 18433 times)

bsr747

Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »
janner,

is the pics of my buddy is not enough,then lets just leave it here.all we are looking is someone who could purchased to us in volumes,not by 1 piece or 2???

to southern cross,

yeah,your help well be much appreciated,just give me a call,im just here in the corner,

bsr

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 11:11:44 PM »
Bro,

Why do i have the feeling that some people are not happy with your find?  ::)
Just ToL...  8)

S_C  ;D

SC,
You're 'feeling' is totally wrong. Why would any of us not be happy with his 'find'? Its just that we can't see anything clear from his photos because they are all out of focus.
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 11:55:12 PM »
check this out as what we can see, then expect anyone to make a buy on this.......(your pic enlarged)
no one mentioned 1 or 2 pcs,
had you had been more interested in selling your product, you would have made every effort to produce something that a buyer could see, as it is we cant see anything at all !!
plus here someone would have bought the lot....you lose...we dont !!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 11:58:16 PM by Janner »

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2011, 06:42:24 AM »
bsr747, we need clear photos of your sample diamond finds, four angles maybe for better look and consumption of our members, surf the enternet and look for diamond buyer website.

Understanding Diamonds - Carat Weight
The cost of diamonds is proportional to the carat. Typically the diamonds with a higher carat value fetch a higher price than that of a lower carat value.
The size or weight of a diamond is measured in carats (ct.). A carat is 0.2 grams and each carat consists of 100 points (or 200 milligrams). Having an accuracy of 1/100,000 ct, the IGI. scales give an extremely precise diamond weight. The Diamond report contains this weight upto two decimal places.
Going by the guideline, the cost per carat increases as we progress from smaller to larger stones. This is due to the fact that the larger stones are very much limited in supply. Consider an example of two stones of the same quality, one weighing ½ carat & the other weighing ¼ carat. Thought the two stones have the same quality, the one weighing ½ carat will cost more that the one weighing ¼ carat.

Carat   0.05   0.10   0.20   0.25   0.30   0.40   0.50   0.70
Øm/ m   2.5   3.0   3.8   4.1   4.5   4.8   5.2   5.8
h m/ m   1.5   1.8   2.3   2.5   2.7   3.0   3.1   3.5

Carat   0.90   1.00   1.25   1.50   1.75   2.00   2.50   3.00
Øm/ m   6.3   6.5   6.9   7.4   7.8   8.2   8.8   9.4
h m/ m   3.8   3.9   4.3   4.5   4.7   4.9   5.3   5.6

Diamond-Buyer.net
6222 RICHMONT SUITE 210
HOUSTON TX, 77057
PHONE  8322775725
FAX    7132666969
http://www.diamond-buyer.net/

"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

benvalmores

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2011, 07:56:19 AM »
Well done troubleshooter!, Southern cross, the issue here is logic and of course as a civil man i would be glad if any members here would have their own recovery.

It's just so simple, if BSR/Boyet want to find authentic buyers for his supposedly authentic diamonds he should have a very nice presentation of that very valuable things to give justice to such valuables.

If indeed it is in their hands now, he can have all the glory of taking photoshots of those items in all their full glory.

And one thing, to quote BSR "we tried to pawn it here in so many pawnshops,but they"re offer is just 8k
So you think appraisers of pawnshops doesnt know how to read or appraise real diamonds? (they have that special appraisers course before they become one)

Let's just be logical here, leave all those childish things.
Amen, peace brothers.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 08:16:53 AM »
for me the better way to get a good photos on that diamond, much better use a BLACK background so that the true beauty of that diamond will shine.. but anyway i can't afford to buy volume of that maybe one piece i can.....

Raqz ;)

:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

bsr747

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2011, 09:40:00 AM »
to all members,

ok,i"ll take pictures again using a digital camera,so that you could see and appreciate what we are selling??when we take picz of this item,were using a cellphone only,thats why,the photos,are not clear or sharp enough.

Offline wiseman

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 12:46:40 PM »
yes ben is very right, presentation in selling commodities is very essential.

bsr747 ,i am very familiar with diamonds and jewelries we got shops in some hotels and we trade jewelries and stones big or small colored or not frequently almost all day, even hundreds of pcs. would be no problem just in case....

Offline Boyet

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 11:54:42 AM »
Janner,
try this pix for more clearer one.

Offline Janner

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
I wasnt going to post here for a while but, this one caught my attention...
I enlarged the pics up to very big and there it was...a "Broken" diamond, not one but 2.

so how did this happen as we all know diamonds do not break or even chip without expert craftsmen.
any way members form your own conclusions to this,
and also why would a esteemed Bank Manager (owner you say) allow someone to take 8 diamonds to "chicken joy" to show off, instead of a picture in his secure office??

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 02:36:56 PM »
thanks you janner, that is fake as you evaluated, the diamond on hand by bsr747 in the quantity of 8,000 pcs maybe the same with that FAKE, why it is FAKE? if i have that precious stone even one, i will became millionaire, 1 carat of white diamond is 1 million dollars, in pesos it is php 43 million, why they are looking for buyer and as par as they are concern it is only price at 8,000 pesos in their pawnshop. (that is my understanding in his previous posting)

if that is genuine diamond, sell it to the proper buyer for the right price and i think next time they posted here we can see the receipt as proof of purchase and for the consumption of every member in this forum.

bsr, secure the place of transaction of purchase, youre dealing millions of pesos if that is true, again this is only an advise my friend, but if that is pure FAKE dont attempt so sell because you and your team will end up to jail. thanks you and happy TH.

TS
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 02:52:01 PM »

I suggest that it's better be tested and justified genuine before having it offered or you decide to sell it. Problems will surely arise should that diamonds are fake. Just a friendly reminder... ;) ;) ;)
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »
you have a bright eyes Jan.... ;D the best thing to get photos on that diamond is a BLACK background so that the true beauty of that diamond will shine... for me like the other comments it's not REAL diamond,  i have a ring with a real small diamond...... ;D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »
Good catch, Janner. So now what can you say about that, bsr747?
TW

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 09:33:31 PM »
For the benefit of the doubt :)

Got samples of this diamonds today and have it assayed at 2 big pawnshop/jewelers. This .5 carat diamonds are genuine but of low quality not flawless diamonds as what we are thinking. price of diamonds is base on 4 C's.
CUT,CLARITY,COLOR and CARAT. ;) ;) ;)