Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 57268 times)

benvalmores

Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 07:18:57 AM »
okay to avoid long discussions, let's give BSR/ Boyet the benefit of doubt, and let mother time runs its course, maybe in few weeks they can prove later not only in receipts but in their new stature via proof of bank deposit in millions.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 07:33:17 AM »
I wonder if he can show even just the ATM withdrawal receipt. But he could cover/erase the account number and his name from the receipt just to cover his identity.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:53:06 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 08:15:38 AM »
thanks you janner, that is fake as you evaluated, the diamond on hand by bsr747 in the quantity of 8,000 pcs maybe the same with that FAKE, why it is FAKE? if i have that precious stone even one, i will became millionaire, 1 carat of white diamond is 1 million dollars, in pesos it is php 43 million, why they are looking for buyer and as par as they are concern it is only price at 8,000 pesos in their pawnshop. (that is my understanding in his previous posting)

if that is genuine diamond, sell it to the proper buyer for the right price and i think next time they posted here we can see the receipt as proof of purchase and for the consumption of every member in this forum.

bsr, secure the place of transaction of purchase, youre dealing millions of pesos if that is true, again this is only an advise my friend, but if that is pure FAKE dont attempt so sell because you and your team will end up to jail. thanks you and happy TH.

TS

TS

You can't & you don't evaluate diamonds thru pictures or just by looking with your naked eye ???, you test and evaluate diamonds with the use of a diamond viewing lens and tester. That's what jewelers do, even pawn shops. 1 carat of diamond only cost $2,000 ave. or P100,000 ONLY!  ::)
Looking for a proper buyer is easier said than done, especially here in the Philippines. As you mentioned, actual big time transactions of this sort would entail millions! :o
BSR's ice are NOT fake. I took a piece, random of course. I wanted to check it for myself to be sure. I brought it to a jewelry store here in Davao and had it tested properly, the name of the store is Allison & you can find it in Gaisano Mall of Davao, its not a small time jewelry store, mind you. They told me its a REAL rock diamond & NOT synthetic! That's what i wanted to make sure. It measured .65 carats, valued at P25,000 w/o setting.  ;)
Nobody's going to jail because the stones are fake, if any, its because they didn't pay the price.  ;D

S_C
Strength & Honor!

Offline Janner

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 09:42:34 AM »

TS

You can't & you don't evaluate diamonds thru pictures or just by looking with your naked eye ???, you test and evaluate diamonds with the use of a diamond viewing lens and tester. That's what jewelers do, even pawn shops. 1 carat of diamond only cost $2,000 ave. or P100,000 ONLY!  ::)
Looking for a proper buyer is easier said than done, especially here in the Philippines. As you mentioned, actual big time transactions of this sort would entail millions! :o
BSR's ice are NOT fake. I took a piece, random of course. I wanted to check it for myself to be sure. I brought it to a jewelry store here in Davao and had it tested properly, the name of the store is Allison & you can find it in Gaisano Mall of Davao, its not a small time jewelry store, mind you. They told me its a REAL rock diamond & NOT synthetic! That's what i wanted to make sure. It measured .65 carats, valued at P25,000 w/o setting.  ;)
Nobody's going to jail because the stones are fake, if any, its because they didn't pay the price.  ;D

S_C

well what can one say...preferably facts would do. !!!
$2,000 is only 80,000 pesos for a start...
have no idea what a "Diamond viewer lens" is, i do mine on a "JSP-Culture tester"...
whats a "Rock Diamond" ?? (as you say)
.65 carat diamond is valued on the world market at about $400, that 16,000 pesos. the value not the "Buying" price!!

It is a buyers market, and a $5,000 diamond would sell for about $3-500.US, reason being no one wants them due to the big influx of diamonds on the market today. Unless of course you have some thing very special to offer.??

so your diamonds wouldnt get much more than a couple hundred bucks each, if that...(providing they are real of course)??
and those are ALL "Facts" !!

i'm amazed that so many are able to just take any of these diamonds anywhere, to do with as they please,
when they are said (by you)  to belong to a banker?? Where does he keep them, chickenjoy outlets??  ;)

any way members form your own conclusions and post your own opinions to..

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 12:40:20 PM »
the bigger in size of diamond, the higher price in dollars, why you have a problem in selling your find? you told us that you have 8,000 pcs of diamond in your hand? sell it only one and you will be millionaire, show us the receipt of purchased, erase your name and the name of the store for your safety, what i need only is the amount you received.

thanks,

TS
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 06:37:19 PM »
Sir Jan,

A diamond viewing lens is actually a loupe magnifier,
i don't know how to post pics yet so i can't show it here but anyone can browse it in google.
I tagged the 1 carat @ P100,000, (tops!) just to drive my point that selling a piece doesn't make one a millionaire yet.
Again, @ .65carats P25,000 is the highest value one can get, w/o setting, that is.
A rock diamond is a mined diamond, natural and sometimes, referred to as a rough diamond, & in most cases NOT perfect! Most that are sold today however, are synthetic ones, perfect but not as tough though. Man-made.
I deposited P12,000 just to get 1 sample, same as buying already hahaha

Sir TS,

Selling the ice won't be a problem... Proving it to be real is!

S_C

Strength & Honor!

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 07:23:37 PM »
Southern Cross,

I think this is the one (attached) your were saying.

Regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 07:35:57 PM »
S.C.

I got 1 .5 carat ice yesterday, BSR gave me as a souviner,thanks my friend. I know the real score of this diamonds, this guys are not the real owners or holders of this items, they are only one of the sellers or commissioner of this items who would be a millionaire one of this days. ;) ;) ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »
    It was stated that Bsr has 8,000 pieces of diamonds and a pawnshop according to him can only offer 8,000 pesos for each. 8,000  diamonds multiplied by 8,000 pesos, that is a clear P64,000,000 and if the holder is not satisfied with that, nothing will. If its real, its Party Time and if it was me, I will be showing off 64 million pesos in bundles or about $1,488,372, not diamonds. Ciao !
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:08:12 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »

Offline Janner

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 10:17:52 PM »
S.C.

I got 1 .5 carat ice yesterday, BSR gave me as a souviner,thanks my friend. I know the real score of this diamonds, this guys are not the real owners or holders of this items, they are only one of the sellers or commissioner of this items who would be a millionaire one of this days. ;) ;) ;)

and yet BSR says he has only .5, .65 and .7carats yet you are able to get one free at 1.5 carats....something wrong here..????

Sc you say..
Sir TS,

Selling the ice won't be a problem... Proving it to be real is!
...if you cant prove it to be real, how are you going to sell it??
you contradict yourself..

aha a "loupe magnifier" why dont you say so in the first place, i have one to, show you a pic if you want?
ah well enough controversy on this subject....minds are made up and opinions said....

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 10:45:18 PM »
   It was stated that Bsr has 8,000 pieces of diamonds and a pawnshop according to him can only offer 8,000 pesos for each. 8,000  diamonds multiplied by 8,000 pesos, that is a clear P64,000,000 and if the holder is not satisfied with that, nothing will. If its real, its Party Time and if it was me, I will be showing off 64 million pesos in bundles or about $1,488,372, not diamonds. Ciao !

:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 01:40:02 AM »
The cost of diamonds is proportional to the carat. Typically the diamonds with a higher carat value fetch a higher price than that of a lower carat value.

Diamond-Buyer.net
6222 RICHMONT SUITE 210
HOUSTON TX, 77057
PHONE  8322775725
FAX    7132666969
http://www.diamond-buyer.net/

"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

bsr747

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 03:29:15 AM »
janner,

if you have the bucks,i can sell you the 6 karats for only,450k,just to prove im not bluffing here,and just to keep your mouth shut,do you know the years song,titled,jealous guy,i think that song is right for you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just continue digging my friend,maybe  a couple yearsfrom now,youll hit the
jackpot??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 05:19:26 AM »
janner,

if you have the bucks,i can sell you the 6 karats for only,450k,just to prove im not bluffing here,and just to keep your mouth shut,do you know the years song,titled,jealous guy,i think that song is right for you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just continue digging my friend,maybe  a couple yearsfrom now,youll hit the
jackpot??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was wondering when you would stoop so low to start the name calling..??
well now you have and that typifies the type of guy you are.

How very juvenile of you. and theres me thinking that you are quite mature..well perhaps not.

as for my jackpot, dont worry about it, I'm here for the fun not the  money. !! ;)