Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 57266 times)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 06:22:46 PM »
Just send via PM guy's of that conversation...  for no doubt.... :D PEACE

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

t_hunter44

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 11:48:21 PM »
wiseman,

hello sir,as of now were still looking for right buyers,the pawnshops here,will not accept with just raw stone only,they want the jewelry kind,yong naka setting na,heres my number,0949-729-4477,i hope we could do business in a couple of days,i have here in my possesion 1 karat,6 karat diamond,

southern cross,

bro.i just lost my cellphone,the other day.i hope we could meet again,to disscuss,some important matters,the number above i posted is my new number.

to fellow thunters,

if your interested to get some of these valuable stone,just to keep in touch with me.
       I think Pawn Shops actually deal on finish jewelries, not unset diamonds or stones. Why not try a big Jewelry Store. I do not think the Philippines can cut diamonds at this time, it has to be done somewhere , like HK or Thailand unless your said diamonds has already been cut and polished. So you lost your cell phone but with all the diamonds you have, you can afford the most expensive and latest cell phone and you can even beat the 14 karat gold plated cell phone, you can have yours studded with Diamonds and then now you can afford to buy your concrete culverts and submersible pumps to continue on your said projects.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2011, 12:56:43 AM »
it's just like i always heard in the Radio station about the 3 digit game lotto, they always asked to be a member in the that person and pay 5k php each then they will give a sure as in 100% sure the result, but i called them and told them why you will asked some money for the membership if you know 100% that your number will win, what if you buy a ticket of that number in LOTTO outlet and then if you win much better you will share to poor... then what he will do, he just hang up the cell, the next day i called him. out of coverage then i listen again to the RADIO station, he told in that his cellphone was lost and he will have a new number..... ;D ;D ;D BTW i post this for a reference even out of topic.. PEACE... ;D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

bsr747

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »
hi,raqks,

hers my new number,in case you would like to keep in touch with me,0949-729-4477.i"ll just lie low from this forum for a while.i"ll just be in the corner,observing,,,,,,,

bsr                                   

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
i have already a diamond, i bought it in the jewelry store, and i'm pretty sure it is REAL, but that you said volume.. well sorry not interested,you can take only 6-8 pieces, will maybe, just maybe that 6 or ten pieces is REAL but the other item.. hmmmm... ??? ::) will the diamond lens or whatever called it can answered it... just prove it that it's REAL even in the post, maybe i change my mind i can buy 2 pieces... ??? ::)

Raqz ;)

Offline Boyet

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2011, 07:10:39 AM »
Southern Cross,
As I know and understand about what Golden boy posted 1 .5 carat, what he means is 1 pc.  0.50 carat. just to make it clearer. Peace to all...

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »
No probs bro!  ;)

S_C  8)
Strength & Honor!

Offline Boyet

« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2011, 07:45:57 PM »
We have new 4 sale diamonds at:

Item # 1
      Cut        :   Round
      Carat     :    0.75
      Clarity    :    VVS1
      Color      :    J

Estimated Wholesale Price = Php $2,395

Selling Price F.O.B. Davao City @ 30k

Available only at 35 pcs. as of now. 

Interested buyer contact me @ 0922867-3181

Item # 2
      Cut        :   Round
      Carat     :    6
      Clarity    :    VVS1
      Color      :    J

Estimated Wholesale Price = Php $78,764  x P43.00 = Php 3,386,680.00

Selling Price F.O.B. Davao City @ 1.5M

Available only at 1 pc. as of now. 

Offline Janner

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2011, 09:09:19 PM »
I dont think you will sell anything here in this site, not without a certificate of authenticity to protect the buyer
after all, whos going to spend 3m on a supposed diamond with NO certificate ??

and then find out its fake..... :o

sorry but your supposed diamonds are not believable now.....

Offline fernando

« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2011, 10:11:49 PM »
hey is this site is becoming Ebay?? pls... post it on Ebay or albaba maybe you will get buyers from there
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:21:12 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2011, 11:01:16 PM »
I dont think you will sell anything here in this site, not without a certificate of authenticity to protect the buyer

Sir Janner,

Do you have any idea what's the company name which can issue the said certificate of authenticity? Does McPhar can do the thing aside from gold assay? Just inquiring..

Best regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Janner

« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2011, 11:36:14 PM »
any large respectable jeweler can issue a certificate like that for Insurance purposes.

this certificate will then tell you all the info about the stone and its current "market Value",
not sellable value, which is considerably lower due to the amount of diamonds for sale today.

t_hunter44

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2011, 01:04:57 AM »
Click on the 4C's of Diamond Value and watch the short video,. Very Educational and if ever you have plans of attending the school which is located in Carlsbad, Ca. drop by and see me as I am only about 30 minutes drive from there.
                 http://www.gia.edu/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:59:01 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2011, 01:29:03 AM »
wag kayo maniwala dyan of BOYET fake yan he is from davao dami na na victim yan diamond pag bumili kayo isa na kayo ang pinsan ko naka bili he sinangla niya sa pawnshop what happen almost he got in prison
      ;D Translation; Do not believe Boyet as he is fake and he is from Davao, he has a lot of victims concerning diamonds, if you buy, you will be one of the victims, my cousin bought a diamond from him, tried to pawn it and he almost landed in prison.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:57:39 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Janner

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2011, 01:48:08 AM »
wag kayo maniwala dyan of BOYET fake yan he is from davao dami na na victim yan diamond pag bumili kayo isa na kayo ang pinsan ko naka bili he sinangla niya sa pawnshop what happen almost he got in prison

"English" please so we can ALL understand just what you have said !!!

Janner