Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 31410 times)

Offline bfgates

Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2011, 07:57:59 AM »
boyet,

Peace!
is this diamond found by the group of "the legend"? but counting it, its only 32 pcs.... maybe it is....well if it is, then ......

bfgates
That others may be praised and I unnoticed....

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2011, 08:02:47 AM »
sori bosing i mean that kong ang diamond seller na yan from davao it is d same with the 1 my cousin buy they give ur cell # then he txt you, where you meet then doon na bayaran, again not all davaoenons are scamer the only i know is that diamond selker

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2011, 08:04:33 AM »
good point t_h44....now lets here the side of Boyet..  ??? ::)

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Boyet

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2011, 08:58:58 AM »
Exodus2009,
        I don't blame you of the negative things you heard from Davao, for sure our group does not belong to the scams, because our ice is genuine. I am not the one you are thinking of doing scam. My little advice to you before you point you finger to me; first, you don't know me personally and tell you frankly I never do the thing you accused me as "scam" , 2nd I am a person who do things what is right, before I posted this diamonds we went first to a pawnshop and have some random testing & do the 4C.  And lastly, (3rd) I need to apologize and surely I will grant your wish without a second thought.

Offline Boyet

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2011, 09:06:45 AM »
bfgates,
for sure our diamonds does not belong to the group "the legend".
regards,
boyet

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2011, 09:13:58 AM »
ex_2009 my advice to you.. :D next time when your cousin or you will buy some precious item take some picture/photos much better videos of the seller and the item.... so that if you will be scam you can post it here.. for verification and also for the scamers ALERT... peace.. ;D

Raqz :D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »
kong ikaw un next time i will sure that you go prison when u sell it again that diamond pinaghirapan and money na un dn victim lang pla sa scam

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2011, 09:25:57 AM »
ex_2009 just send it via PM that conversation.... ;D

Raqz  ;)

Offline Boyet

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2011, 09:33:06 AM »
Wooh, just hold your reins. Exodus is giving us warning and it seems like a lot of people is jumping on him,why, because you are in the same area. We should thank him because he has the guts to come out and give us warning and because he said that the person is from Davao, is it wrong for him to say that he is from Davao,  because  you are from Davao, that does not mean that he accused you also of being a scammer, not on the first post anyway but later on he said that but we have to give Exodus some leeway as he is not so fluent with his English and he so admits it but I think he did not mean that all from Davao are scammers. Please read his original negative remarks/post again about Boyet. If Exodus did not name the place, all will be at odds where this said accused scammer is coming from. Like Exodus said, he gave you warning, take heed or not, your decision. What proof are you asking, a Notarized Affidavit from his Cousin or from the Pawnshop or from the Police. Posting a photo of the said fake diamond will not suffice either as how can you tell if it is real or not on just a photo, no way, difficult enough to tell even if you have a real diamond in your hand if it is real or fake. All I can say is, take Exodus warning for whatever it is worth and do not say later , how come nobody gave us warning or I should have listened, FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED. The finger is pointed at Boyet, let him clear himself.

t_hunter44,
I do no harm to any one, that's why I have a lot of good friends here in Davao. Peace...

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2011, 10:00:48 AM »

Now, since things has been cleared, the case is closed. ;)

Exodus 2009,
I now got your point but next time please kindly express it in much clearer way so that you will not be mis-understood.

T_hunter44,
I understand you too. I had just reacted Exodus' expose' per se. Cause I knew Boyet was not the one as it was described on the earlier posts....

Peace to all...
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

t_hunter44

« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2011, 10:37:05 AM »
kong ikaw un next time i will sure that you go prison when u sell it again that diamond pinaghirapan and money na un dn victim lang pla sa scam

Translation: If you are the one, next time I will make sure that you go to prison when you try to sell a fake diamond again. That money was earned the hard way only to be handed over to a scammer. I think that is what Exodus was trying to convey.
        It seems like things got cleared up by the accuser and the accused, Great, Carry On, back to the topic.

bsr747

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2011, 09:05:29 AM »
exodus guy,

how dare you?your accusing me and my group are swindlers?let me tell you frankly,when a certain buyer is intersted in our diamonds,he can go any jewelry store or pawnshop,he choose,so that it be check,if its authentic or fake.piece by piece,napaka gago naman ng pinsan mo?to make the story short,a lot of members here has bought our items,as of this date,no one has ever complain? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

bsr

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2011, 09:27:44 AM »
Exo,

Don't make a generalization of us mga taga davao, we don't tolerate scammers here sir, i'm sure you've heard what's done to them here... the rocks are real! We're not here to make a fool of this forum.

S_C
Strength & Honor!

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »
ang bobo mo namn southrn_cross nag sori na me not all davaoenons read mo nga sa post ko maybe isa ka don that's why nagalit ka

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2011, 09:51:58 AM »
bsr77 kasama kau ni boyet hahaha talaga lang ha