Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 57265 times)

Offline Janner

Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2011, 06:28:56 AM »
oh so sorry, i thought i was trying to stop a long drawn out argument whereby everyone was pointing fingers at everyone.

and after asking people not to post any more Boboi goes and posts regarding the argument.....!

any way, I'm outah here. had enough of being undermined...(after sitting here all and every day watching this site)

Janner

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2011, 06:48:04 AM »
oh so sorry, i thought i was trying to stop a long drawn out argument whereby everyone was pointing fingers at everyone.

and after asking people not to post any more Boboi goes and posts regarding the argument.....!

any way, I'm outah here. had enough of being undermined...(after sitting here all and every day watching this site)

Janner

So what's that supposed to me.. You're outah here? If you no longer wish to be a moderator here, Janner, just say it straight up so we don't have to guess at what you're saying.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2011, 11:50:31 AM »
exodus,

your so stupid,tinawag mo si southern cross na ? your a dead man walking as of this moment.do you know who are you dealing with?you better make an apology,to southern cross,before you make such statement,be sure,if you really knows the person,your refering to.ako ray nalooy sa imo do,rookie paka kaayo.
bsr,
        That is a threat if I ever see one and cannot be tolerated in this Forum and also why the fuss about your group as I did not read anything from Exodus accusing you specifically or your group or maybe I am wrong. Since you are making a big thing of the post of Exodus against Boyet which I believe has already been ironed out by them, I tend to believe that Boyet, Southern_cross and a few more is in your group. All this crap about using Cebuano on your post, would you like me to use a language ordialect that you cannot understand?Benjo wah, Dokodesska neh! Idiay ti ayan mo.  ::)

TW,
       Janner was trying to stop the argument and I do agree with him but it seems you are trying to tolerate the argument and you practically let the Threat of Bsr go unnoticed. Moderators is a title and we have some power, given by you, the owner of this blog and Administrator and since you delegated the job of policing this site to the Moderators, you should back-up the Moderators and put your foot down when someone steps off-line or goes against the rule, your rules. The Moderators are the bad guys here when we moderate harshly on members that deserves it and a couple of times you backed up the Moderated instead of the Moderators. If the moderation is fair and not biased, we should get your backing or else you would not need us at all and that was the point of Janner. Peace.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:16:35 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2011, 04:11:07 PM »
exodus,

bsr,
        That is a threat if I ever see one and cannot be tolerated in this Forum and also why the fuss about your group as I did not read anything from Exodus accusing you specifically or your group or maybe I am wrong. Since you are making a big thing of the post of Exodus against Boyet which I believe has already been ironed out by them, I tend to believe that Boyet, Southern_cross and a few more is in your group.

Sir TH,

I am no member of any group, i'm on my own... i only came to know BSR thru this forum & this particular thread. I made contact w/ him to check out the rocks, that's all. BSR reacted to the insult made by Exodus to my person, having known that i am one who don't deal in lies nor engage in fraudulent transactions. Already told BSR no need for apologies from Exo, just clarify issues to avoid confusion lang. Also assured mam Rakz that all will be well. So, lets just move on & help resolve whatever misunderstandings were created here. Tulungan na lang tayo sir. (Lets just help out)
As for Exo, it would be good for him to exercise restraint & maintain respect for the members here.
As for Sir Tony & sir Janner, i'm sure they'll find a way to clarify things also.
Have a nice day everyone!  ;) God bless!

S_C  8)
Strength & Honor!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2011, 05:14:38 PM »

TW,
       Janner was trying to stop the argument and I do agree with him but it seems you are trying to tolerate the argument and you practically let the Threat of Bsr go unnoticed. Moderators is a title and we have some power, given by you, the owner of this blog and Administrator and since you delegated the job of policing this site to the Moderators, you should back-up the Moderators and put your foot down when someone steps off-line or goes against the rule, your rules. The Moderators are the bad guys here when we moderate harshly on members that deserves it and a couple of times you backed up the Moderated instead of the Moderators. If the moderation is fair and not biased, we should let your backing or else you would not need us at all and that was the point of Janner. Peace.

OK, got you. I must have missed all of that arguing stuff and only saw what was written there on this page. IN this case Janner and you are absolutely correct and I do owe Janner and all the moderators an apology. Sorry about that. Keep up the good work you're always doing.

TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2011, 08:27:50 PM »
TW, Apology is accepted. Lets carry on.

t_hunter44

« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2011, 08:46:27 PM »
Sc, Explanation is accepted. I just made the assumption because of the violent reaction of Bsr when Exodus called you by that foul name and I cannot accept the Threat  directed to Exodus because of a misunderstanding and that threat cannot be taken lightly.  Bsr reacted and resorted to threats not because Exodus resorted to calling you a foul name but because he was protecting his group.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
boyet,

sir, have u tried using a diamond cutter on ur diamonds? does it scratched even on single stroke?
are ur diamonds came from a certain name tata of pagadian? :)
GB!
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Boyet

« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2011, 06:16:47 PM »
Jackbruno,
sir, we have not tried diamond cutter, we just go right away to pawnshops in Davao and have it appraise (they do the 4c's) and using electronic diamond tester.  I don't know tata from Pagadian. our source is from Davao del Sur. 

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2011, 06:23:37 PM »
boyet and bsr is d same naku i read the post bsr who sell diamnd and we cannot send msg. sa kanila

Offline Boyet

« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2011, 06:44:56 PM »
Exo,
Your a big liar.... you don't have basis of your accusations or may be you just can't comprehend what you read in this forum. sorry for you. 

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2011, 07:26:28 PM »
ex_2009 please read the post of boyet and bsr according to them they are in the same TEAM...

http://www.tseatc.com/smf/index.php?topic=1279.120

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »
i am not liar bka you are the liar becoz i cannot sent you a msg, you like a people here who ask a money to buy a 3 digit lotto then pag hindi mag win yon you cannot text or call anymore i

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2011, 12:01:41 AM »
thnx raqz pro u notice pareho sila ng date n time ng post what a coensidense

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2011, 12:10:17 AM »
boyet and bsr is d same naku i read the post bsr who sell diamnd and we cannot send msg. sa kanila

i try to send PM to bsr but the PM is restricted... ??? ??? User 'bsr747' has blocked your personal message.
but for boyet i can send him a msg..  try to send boyet... ex_2009 you can send PM to him... good luck... ;D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)