Author Topic: diamond discovered  (Read 57604 times)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: diamond discovered
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2011, 12:19:43 AM »
thnx raqz pro u notice pareho sila ng date n time ng post what a coensidense

ex_g2009 yup it's always happen every time it depends how fast the internet... ::) ???

Raqz :D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2011, 04:30:17 AM »
i am not liar bka you are the liar becoz i cannot sent you a msg, you like a people here who ask a money to buy a 3 digit lotto then pag hindi mag win yon you cannot text or call anymore i

Hey, take it easy guys. Can we cool it on the lier stuff?

BSR why are your PMs suddenly being blocked? If you're seriously trying to sell some diamonds, then how can you expect anyone to contact you?
TW

Offline boboi

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2011, 04:38:36 AM »
thats exactly... open your store and let the customers come in and buy your stuffs..

Offline Boyet

« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »
Exo,
You never send me a personal message... please stop accusing me anything, because it proves your a big L__r.   

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »
boyet i send msg. ky bsr i know ur only 1 and d same.. wag na kaung ma-l-ko one lang kau dba

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2011, 07:54:56 PM »
ex_2009 and boyet please send via PM of your conversation please.... :(  good luck

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

bsr747

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2011, 08:18:52 AM »
exodus,

to end your confusion,here"s my contact no.0949-729-4477,dont make accusations,that me and boyet is only one,actually he is my partner in all our th expeditions,dont make a fool of yourself,you talk too much,your like a [*****].by the way whats your problem?are you challenging me?im willing to meet you,anytime,anywhere.[if you have the balls]? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bsr

Are you threatening another member here? You better not be, you will be moderated thoroughly. This is your last warning!!! - DB

Helloooooooooooo... NO NAME CALLING HERE!! You have been warned..
TW
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 05:57:23 AM by admin »

Offline boboi

« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2011, 05:53:26 AM »
bsr my friend stay calm and relax..

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »
I wnt to send msg. to u but hindi ako mka send ng blocked. if u wnt to see me come n my place pra ma meet kta n 2 my cousin, pra ma tyuge ang scammer like u

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2011, 11:50:42 PM »
I wil show no mercy to person that sell a fake diamond like

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2011, 12:23:07 AM »
one more post that are THREATENING each other.... >:( i will LOCKED this topic and to bsr747 please open  you PM so that you can talk it in PM.. PEACE

Raqz ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:26:49 AM by raquel_lyks »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2011, 01:50:17 AM »
...and the moderators will also have no mercy to those who deliberately violate and went against the fair warning!!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:54:57 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

bsr747

« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2011, 01:54:54 AM »
exofagguy,

ok,give me your location,and ill come to your place,just be sure,to face me.am i the one whose responsible for that fake diamond which your cousin bought?why are you accusing us?if theres to blame,its your cousin?not us,why wont you ask,southern cross,goldenboy,king,and some members here in this forum,who actually purchased my diamonds,or you better visit ros-ver pawnshop,illustre branch,there you can see our 0.85 karats,there selling it at 35k.so enough with your insults,and critisism.know first who are you dealing with?

maam raks,

i dont know who locked my personal message,just ask the moderator?i really dont know,whose responsible blocking my pm,

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2011, 01:57:23 AM »
Ok for violating the warning that was given, this topic is hereby locked

bsr, moderators cannot block any member's PM.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 02:22:23 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2011, 04:00:36 AM »
Oh my, i thought this topic was locked.? By the looks of it, its not...weird

so maybe the Moderators powers have been reduced..? then i would ask whats the point in having moderators.?

anyway just a observation, but the argument should be stopped due to the threats and so forth..

Just my opinion, if it helps?