Author Topic: Japan's isometric treasure map  (Read 21550 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Japan's isometric treasure map
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »
I think the members here have pretty much said it all. !!!

Yea. I'll have to agree with you on this. NS you're trying to make Fools out of all of us.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 06:06:02 PM »
TW

Thanks for giving me another chance to explain my theory of isometrics in this thread. Within this week, I will start explaining the Similarity of Japan's Isometric treasure map and my Isometrics..

Regards to all YTH

Northstar

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 09:50:25 PM »
Go on NS explain you're theory of that isometric step by step.. good luck..

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

benvalmores

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 09:56:58 PM »
NS friend,

Evaluate your past application/s of your isometrics, was there any chance you hit something or even a near success experience?
I'm pointing this for your own benefit, why not open yourself up to other approaches or ideas, group together the relevant ones and scrap away the rubbish than sticking to an old and faltering ideas.
 Or better you try to observe sites with real history of a successful recovery and apply "reverse engineering", you start from the dug site and analyze the surroundings backwards bale i rewind mo.
Just a friendly advice.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:07:28 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

benvalmores

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 10:00:17 PM »
correction, the words  I'm pointing this not for your own benefit should read as, I'm pointing this for your own benefit, just take out the not.

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
Thanks to the owner of this map

THIS COPY OF MAP IS LOCATED IN OUR PLACE...
THE MAP NAME'D " RADIWA JAPAN "

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 04:00:49 PM »
Thanks to the owner of this map

THIS COPY OF MAP IS LOCATED IN OUR PLACE...
THE MAP NAME'D " RADIWA JAPAN "

Please post the original copy of this map if you have it

Offline Firestone

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 04:49:08 PM »
Northstar Sir,

Ive been long time reading all your post about your ISOMETRIC MAP is not acceptable to me,Ive studied civil eng'g there's NO WAY about your theory regarding isometric map,maybe youre trying to elaborate is isometric plan or drawing even in military map you cant put isometric map perhaps i know many people here are capable in map reading.Sorry sir im always trying to understand to help you to depend.I think you have to stop putting your theory it wont help to many people.(where did you learn this theory im interested to find)
                Maybe in the constalllations of Stars we can apply youre theory....joke  hehehe

Offline Janner

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
well done Firestone, join the ranks of non-believers in his nonsensical theories.......
nobody else believes in that stuff either !!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »
well done Firestone, join the ranks of non-believers in his nonsensical theories.......
nobody else believes in that stuff either !!

Well, I don't really believe in it also, BUT, maybe there's someone else who does so that's why I just let NS post that info. I come from a country where we strongly believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. After all, as long as he's not name calling or insulting anyone here then I personally have no problem with any of his posts. People who don't like his Isometric stuff - just don't have to read it!
TW

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »

This is the perfect example of an Isometric drawing...By the way I am a Mechanical Engineer too that's why I really can't figure out your own version of isometric, Northstar... Sorry Bro..
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2011, 06:29:19 PM »
Now it's time to expose everything about this map. I made my isometrics 9 years ago with critical thinking study. How come that my isometrics has the same features with this Japan radewa map. I acquired this map the time I posted here last month. This is the original presentation of the map. Nothing was changed or altered.

To all YTH

Used your utmost critical thinking analysis to study the relationships of my isometrics and Japan radewa map.. 

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2011, 07:09:32 PM »
Compare my isometrics and Japan Radewa map

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2011, 07:10:23 PM »
My isometrics

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 07:22:23 PM »

This is the perfect example of an Isometric drawing...By the way I am a Mechanical Engineer too that's why I really can't figure out your own version of isometric, Northstar... Sorry Bro..

Elyong

What about this? Try to trace all the lines and angles then you will see a perfect isometric star.