Author Topic: Japan's isometric treasure map  (Read 62445 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Japan's isometric treasure map
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2011, 03:15:38 AM »
Connections of T4,T5 and T6

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2011, 03:35:02 AM »
Connecting T6 and T1 To form triangle

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2011, 03:37:11 AM »
next

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2011, 03:39:34 AM »
45 degrees NE treasure site from the center

Offline exodus_guy2009

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »
bosing north can you draw to me that graph i will send sayo the drawing maybe it is useful

Offline yamideo

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »
Hello NS, I saw a map on how the japanese bury their dead who is somebody important maybe because some of this mounds are visible from the sky. What can you say about this map. Thanks

Offline yamideo

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2011, 08:08:01 PM »
Additional info on their Burial rituals at http://www.pyramidmatrix.com/pyramids_japan.htm

t_hunter44

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »
cross section of isometrics
NS, since you have it in Graph Paper, what is the scale per line ?

It depends on the main arrows or markers presented in the treasure site. For example: The distance between two mango trees is 24 meters at 60 degrees northwest. The scale per graph would be 4 meters.. Since the two mango trees has six graphical distance. Then it would be 24 meters/ 6 = 4 meters
     What you are saying is that you are basing your scale based on the distance of TWO MANGO Trees. On the sample map, you have 41 Yellow Dots which you say are possible sites and the distances is based on the distance of those 2 mango trees, and there is no scale on the map and  you are just basing your theory on the distance between those mangoes, makes me wonder if the Japanese that drew that map has a scale in mind when he drew that map . Nope I don't buy it and none so far has believed on your theory. What you should do is get together with the person that gave you that map and go in partnership with him or ask him to give you one yellow dot site and choose any of the 41 yellow dots  and start digging, that will be a task of a lifetime or for a lifetime, for all you know that map encompasses a whole town or province but that is your problem, like they say"Just do It" Good Luck. Sayonara!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:46:37 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2011, 10:31:03 PM »
t_HUNTER44

This is the treasure sketch map of Boboi. Look at the specific distance between the coconut trees marker. Coconut 1 and coconut 2 has 12 meters distance and coconut 2 and coconut 3 has 12 meters distance also, while coconut 1 and 3 has 14 meters distance. As I am trying to explain to you about the 24 meters distance mango trees at 60 degrees NW. The scale of each graph is 4 meters since the distance of mango is 24/6 graphical scale = 4 meters.

Now, you look at boboi's treasure site coconut 2 and coconut 1 has 12 meters distance at 60 degrees angle NE and coconut 3 and coconut 2 has 12 meters distance at 60 degrees angle NW. The scale for this  treasure site is 2 meters per graph. Why? Because the distance between the coconut trees were 12 meters/6 graphical scale = 2 meters

Now, check carefully the distance between coconut 1 and coconut 3 which has 14 meters distance north and south reference point. Why? Because coconut 1 and coconut 3 has 7 graphical scale X 2 meters = 14 meters. Very accurate.... Unbelievable but it happens.. This isw how to apply my isometrics in all treasure sites and treasure maps..

Best regards to all

Northstar

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2011, 10:40:59 PM »
bosing north can you draw to me that graph i will send sayo the drawing maybe it is useful

No problem. Just present it here and I will answer to your query.

Northstar

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »
Hello NS, I saw a map on how the japanese bury their dead who is somebody important maybe because some of this mounds are visible from the sky. What can you say about this map. Thanks

Yamideo

I appreciated what you have presented. This maybe useful for TH. But as of now, I still cannot figure the cipher on that map. Give me time.

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2011, 12:19:22 AM »

now that is good, quite a good surveyors plan, which originated quite a few thousand yrs ago....
not that hard to decipher if you are a qualified surveyor.... ;) ;)

bovic32

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2011, 01:32:53 AM »
Northstar,
 For me I believe in you at about 60-40% if ever your ideas are coming from Japanese Offspring maybe it becomes 90-10%, because there is the same type by angle method use by my friend which is come from Jap.idea..if it is only your idea it will become 0-100% useless...Hope its not.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2011, 02:30:22 AM »
To all YTH

Radewa map is not a map of particular location. It's a map of showing us the pattern on how they buried their treasure. This pattern is highly applicable in all treasure site in the Philippines. This pattern is uniform to all treasure site but the main markers in different treasure sites were position differently from one location to another location but the answer is only one. It's the isometric pattern.
The same with the map of Gener, that map shows to us the importance of vertical and horizontal broken lines to complete the isometric pattern to locate the exact treasure site. While the Radewa map shows the important diagonal lines to complete the puzzle and shows the exact treasure site in isometric pattern.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2011, 05:53:22 AM »
To all YTH

Radewa map is not a map of particular location. It's a map of showing us the pattern on how they buried their treasure. This pattern is highly applicable in all treasure site in the Philippines. This pattern is uniform to all treasure site but the main markers in different treasure sites were position differently from one location to another location but the answer is only one. It's the isometric pattern.
The same with the map of Gener, that map shows to us the importance of vertical and horizontal broken lines to complete the isometric pattern to locate the exact treasure site. While the Radewa map shows the important diagonal lines to complete the puzzle and shows the exact treasure site in isometric pattern.

I'm really so confused when I see those maps with all those lines going everywhere there. Instead of showing us all those lines with the many, many intersections there, why don't you just put an 'X' of where the actual treasure is supposed to be located?
TW