Author Topic: Japan's isometric treasure map  (Read 62455 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Japan's isometric treasure map
« on: April 20, 2011, 03:24:00 AM »
Thanks to the owner of this map

Offline Janner

Re: Japan's isometric treasure map
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 03:32:13 AM »
Northstar, 'prove it" or "remove it".

had to much of your useless theories before !!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 03:34:18 AM »
Sorry but I cannot in any way at all see how your Iso drawing relates to that Japanese map.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 03:44:14 AM »

Janner

Don't say it's useless. I am near to proved it.

To all YTH
Look at the center of the map and compare my isometrics. They have the same point of reference from the center. Look  also at the compass bearing, it has the same with my isometrics. Check also all the dots. There were so many dots which represents treasure site. That's how Japanese buried their treasure. Very clever..

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 03:49:12 AM »
Sorry but I cannot in any way at all see how your Iso drawing relates to that Japanese map.
TW

TW

At first look, you cannot see the relationship of my isometrics and Japanese map. Later on, I will explain it briefly step by step. Just don't allow somebody to delete this post. Thanks so much Tony

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 03:56:07 AM »

Janner

To all YTH
Look at the center of the map and compare my isometrics. They have the same point of reference from the center. Look  also at the compass bearing, it has the same with my isometrics. Check also all the dots. There were so many dots which represents treasure site. That's how Japanese buried their treasure. Very clever..

Up to date you have never proved one of your maps or theories, never posted proof of any description or has any one ever been able to understand your Isometric stuff, so.............its useless as far as i am concerned ! and many others agree too !!

as for step by step explanations, forget it... its just more of the same.

you got 'till the end of the long weekend (Sunday evening)..and then..............Moderated!!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 04:06:14 AM »

Janner

To all YTH

Up to date you have never proved one of your maps or theories, never posted proof of any description or has any one ever been able to understand your Isometric stuff, so.............its useless as far as i am concerned ! and many others agree too !!

as for step by step explanations, forget it... its just more of the same.

you got 'till the end of the long weekend (Sunday evening)..and then..............Moderated!!

Janner

If majority of the members of Tseatc will request to stop this topic then I will personally asked you to delete this post.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 04:11:28 AM »
This is a better isometric view diagram to understand the relationships of the map

Offline Janner

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 04:29:36 AM »

Janner

If majority of the members of Tseatc will request to stop this topic then I will personally asked you to delete this post.

Dont look for "Sympathy" Northstar, you wont get any here.
 As stated i "Will" clean the site up as per and no exceptions.!!
My previous offer stands !!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 05:47:31 AM »
Northstar,

It's in your court now. We're all waiting for you to try to explain and prove your Isometric theory works. No, we won't delete anything. Janner, just let it be for now. Every man in innocent until proven guilty! We will all give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Thanks!
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 06:04:43 AM »
"The Benefit of the Doubt" has been stretched to now 460 posts...
its time that "Reality" set in and someone takes a positive stand besides me.

but as your the Boss.................

I'll go back to my other work.

Janner.

Offline ghost

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 07:02:16 AM »
Ok Northstar, we will wait for your step by step explanation if its sane enough to be of use. We are waiting.

benvalmores

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 11:41:56 AM »
There's no such thing as isometric map in the Japanese mining engineers who planned the burials.
Those who planned it Northstar, didnt know it existed, your isometric is all suited for you to fil all maps.
There is also 1 reeder/ analyzer who relied on his LXY/LX/MX formulas but up until these days and from 30 years as T hunter, hasnt got anything yet, he hasnt improve much his knowledge iether.
There's nothing in it in prince Takeda's mind North star.

t_hunter44

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 10:56:39 PM »

Janner

it
To all YTH
     OMG, 41 polka dots supposedly possible treasure sites, that's even better than the last one w/c has 31. If any fool will dig on those yellow dots, the Philippines will be in trouble and the island will be called Holy Land, spelled HOLE LAND and if not covered or filled up after the dig, it will be hazardous to the locals or to their livestock as they can fall easily on those pits. I will give Northstar an A for persistence but a failed grade on the subject of Compass as at one time he cannot differentiate Magnetic North and Celestial Navigation but maybe he learned to use his Compass that was given to him by someone from NASA.If he cannot explain it then, can he explain his far flung theory now, we will wait and see but I doubt it, am kind of skeptical. Go ahead NS, fire away and it better be good.

Offline Janner

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 11:46:54 PM »
I think the members here have pretty much said it all. !!!