Author Topic: Japan's isometric treasure map  (Read 62443 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Japan's isometric treasure map
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2011, 10:33:41 AM »
To quote BV again,

"I'm pointing this for your own benefit, why not open yourself up to other approaches or ideas, group together the relevant ones and scrap away the rubbish than sticking to an old and faltering ideas."

What idea???????? Ha????? Scraping all the land area just to find markers? Very stupid idea... ::) ::) ::) Cost a lot of time, effort and money. Very poor efficiency. Simply means stupidity. I've seen all his post in his project. It's a total big loss for the financier. Kawawa naman. That's what you mean a new ideas?? salamat nalang
   Jezz, READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. SCRAP away rubbish than sticking to an old and faltering IDEAS,not SCRAPING all the LAND area just to find markers. Go get yourself a Dictionary and try to find the meaning of SCRAP and SCRAPE or if you do not have a dictionary handy, ask your GRANDSON, and Kizuna said IDEAS, not LAND. You claim yourself to be a PHD and a College Professor, WHO will believe you now?" STUPIDITY you said, not Kizuna as Kizuna is a thousand folds Smarter than You are. Take a Hike, Jump in the Lake, Fly a Kite, Scram or whatever, its the same all over again if you go back to the last Episode of the old How to Read a Treasure Map, you got all kinds of Negative Feedback until you ran and went Crying to your Albert  Yumugachi. Now, who should be in 3rd Grade with an IQ(w/out the period in between) of 44. Whew, what a waste of time. Like I said earlier, easier to talk to a rock, when frustrated, kick the STR(stupid loveing rock), Gets mo?
      Too bad we cannot post in Cebuano or Tagalog for you to comprehend what was written,even that I doubt if it would help, maybe you can ask and plead to Admin. You have a bad case of PSYCHOSIS, better go see a SpeNothingt, maybe, just maybe, he can help you out.

WG44
Did you read all the post of Ben Valmores? he did all the scraping in the land area of his treasure site using heavy equipment just to find markers. Hahaha wrong timing again. Very stupid again

ISOMERSTAN,
      Kizuna said SCRAP  and you keep saying SCRAPING, I gave up, I now demote you to Kindergarten or maybe you also have a bad case of Second Childhood, expected of Grandpas but at one time you said you are only in your mid 30s, oh well,maybe it sets in early to some individuals.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:55:15 AM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »
pandaca pygmea is the smallest fish found in the Philippines, but can be also found in Davao now!!! :D :D :D :D :D ;D,,having said that, as a smallest fish it also has the smallest brain :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D
Janner, THunter and every logical thinkers in this forum were very right in really banging you.
You are the rotten apple in this forum!!!
Wow, pandaca pygmea, small fish small brain and I once told him he is a KAGANG(coconut Crab), Sorry Kagang, that was an insult to your specie. You said earlier to bury myself 6 feet under to end my misery, get yourself some Balagon, tie it around your neck and tie the other end on a Bridge Railing, then Jump,hopefully you know how to tie a knot, cubscouts were taught how to tie knots, if you don't, ask your smart Grandson. Then we can go and talk with the spirits of Dead Japanese, not only will we be the Morons Club but also in the Paranormal Club, see you there, be right behind you NS.
      Kizuna, sorry to say we are not Banging him, we are not Faggots. Banging in the Urban Dictionary is having Sexual Intercourse. He bangs himself. ::)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2011, 10:51:34 AM »
I once told him he is a KAGANG(coconut Crab), Sorry Kagang, that was an insult to your specie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now we have a real psychotic who can talk and ask forgiveness from his delusional friend, The " kagang coconut crab" very very funny Hhahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2011, 11:02:22 AM »
I once told him he is a KAGANG(coconut Crab), Sorry Kagang, that was an insult to your specie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now we have a real psychotic who can talk and ask forgiveness from his delusional friend, The " kagang coconut crab" very very funny Hhahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NS, you are one COCO (in the head)NUT(crazy) but you still have your idiotic sense of humor and also laugh like a Hyena.What a Waste of my time.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now we have a real psychotic who can talk and ask forgiveness from his delusional friend, The " kagang coconut crab" very very funny Hhahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NS, you are one COCO (in the head)NUT(crazy) but you still have your idiotic sense of humor and also laugh like a Hyena.What a Waste of my time.

jejejejee jehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaa laughing to the real psychotic in this forum. Talking to coconut crab? hahahahaaaaaaaaa very very funny. Hahhahaaaaaaaaaa. I almost fall out of my chair laughing on a person who can talk and ask forgiveness to coconut crab. very very funny. Hahhahahaaaaaa Now I understand that your level of intelligence is on the level of coconut crab. No doubt that you have a crab mentality//Jejejeejjejjeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2011, 01:23:12 PM »
Gentlemen,

With all this name calling going on, this is really getting out of hand now. NS, you're upsetting a lot of people here and I must agree that you are starting to look really ridiculous so let's cool it with the Isometric's for now.

Thank you all.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2011, 08:54:24 PM »
Admin

The X mark are the possible treasure site. Look at this illustration
Here we go again with that Radewa Map, with 45 x mark, meaning possible treasure sites according to NS. This will be the 5th time I will ask you, where in the world is that location, is it in the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand or Japan or is it in Northstar. 45 possible sites, wow, wherever that place is, by the time the treasure hunters will get done digging, it will be full of potholes. Can you tell us the location and the Declination of the area, ple pls pls, pretty pls.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »
Gentlemen,

With all this name calling going on, this is really getting out of hand now. NS, you're upsetting a lot of people here and I must agree that you are starting to look really ridiculous so let's cool it with the Isometric's for now.

Thank you all.
TW

I will make one comment and then keep my mouth shut.

If the people who run this, very nice and appreciated, chat sit, don't get it under control it will turn into a duplicate of the Treasure Net site which many of us deliberately left behind because ONE member was allowed to 'run-a-muck' and ruin it for every one else.  In 2010 'Mark' the owner of Treasure Net offered to sell the site for $50,000USD.  When I considered taking the offer, it was withdrawn.  I suspect he was cash poor at the time and I was cash better off then.  Any way, it is still being run into the ground.

Please don't let that happen here.  I don't wish to start a third treasure hunting site.  I already operate one site for cancer patients, one for motorcycles and one for metal refinishing.  I know what it is like to put time and money into operating a web server the programing need.  Also how one has to put up with volunteer modulators (who are really important and get little in return) AND having to deal with different personalities.  In the end a site owner has to take everything into consideration and make decisions.

Z

This post probably won't make me popular but I spoke what I felt.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2011, 12:12:41 AM »
I meant Moderators NOT Modulators but perhaps those are the same ?!?

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2011, 03:56:44 AM »
Gentlemen,

Thank you all.
TW

I will make one comment and then keep my mouth shut.

If the people who run this, very nice and appreciated, chat sit, don't get it under control it will turn into a duplicate of the Treasure Net site which many of us deliberately left behind because ONE member was allowed to 'run-a-muck' and ruin it for every one else.  In 2010 'Mark' the owner of Treasure Net offered to sell the site for $50,000USD.  When I considered taking the offer, it was withdrawn.  I suspect he was cash poor at the time and I was cash better off then.  Any way, it is still being run into the ground.

Please don't let that happen here.  I don't wish to start a third treasure hunting site.  I already operate one site for cancer patients, one for motorcycles and one for metal refinishing.  I know what it is like to put time and money into operating a web server the programing need.  Also how one has to put up with volunteer modulators (who are really important and get little in return) AND having to deal with different personalities.  In the end a site owner has to take everything into consideration and make decisions.

Z

This post probably won't make me popular but I spoke what I felt.

Zobex I agree with you 100% and do very much appreciate yours (and everyone's) input. OK, gentlemen, like Zobex mentioned here we don't want TSEATC getting out of hand so please let's handle this and be responsible now.

Thanks!
TW

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2013, 08:57:15 AM »
well done Firestone, join the ranks of non-believers in his nonsensical theories.......
nobody else believes in that stuff either !!

Well, I don't really believe in it also, BUT, maybe there's someone else who does so that's why I just let NS post that info. I come from a country where we strongly believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. After all, as long as he's not name calling or insulting anyone here then I personally have no problem with any of his posts. People who don't like his Isometric stuff - just don't have to read it!
TW

Somebody were comprimise LoL! Somebody were throwing shit to the party to cover thier operations heheheehe  ;D Just an opinion.!

Freedom of Speech is fine, however its "Facts" that mostly concern the members here, ones that are going to keep them "safe" within their projects, and not ideas or theories that are a utter nonsense and could get someone harmed or killed..
Now that is "my" concern..!!

Who will get harmed or killed??? ;D ;D ;D I am not teaching the digging method here. The exact treasure site only. No diggings yet... Understood? ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:28:01 AM by admin »
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2013, 10:20:45 AM »
If you dont understand what's pandaca pygmea, then you really are!!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

See... You cannot defend the ideas of your master Ben Valmores. If I am pandaca then you must be the idiot stupid monkey following orders from his master without thinking. Jejeje ;D ;D ;D

NS, just keep the fire burning, thats why this is called blogging hehehehehe.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2013, 09:02:40 AM »

NS, why are those readers of your thread keep telling that your post are nonsense? And why they are keep reading your post if its truly nonsense? Why? LOL
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline mKgold

• A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.
  • to God be the Glory
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2013, 06:17:41 PM »
 :D
*8mK8*