Author Topic: Power of the Amulet during Lenten Season  (Read 36389 times)

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
Power of the Amulet during Lenten Season
« on: April 21, 2011, 03:23:09 AM »
Hi All,

Most TH's usually said that most of the treasure burial sites are cursed. As for every site has its own "owners" , "Watchers" or "Guards". But first, what is curse really meant? From some reference I got, the meaning of it is "Wish Evil on Somebody" - transitive verb to appeal malevolently to a supernatural being for harm to come to somebody or something.

During Lenten season, some people that has special "powers" (locally called - Anting-Anting) went to caves or other remote places for meditations to add or refresh or strengthen their "power/s". Does this mean that the power of Curse during this days are strong? How this will affect to our beloved TH's currently on site nowadays? Can anybody share us their experiences during this kind of season?

Best regards,
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:27:12 PM by t_hunter44 »
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: Power of the Amulet during Lenten Season
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 05:17:55 PM »
I have seen that kind of people even my cousin, they always go to the cave where they Renew upgrade or whatever called it, there Fetish (Ating-anting) i been there last day in the cave to see how true it is...  and take some photos with me but it is blurred..   but when i try to get a photos only the entrance of the cave i've got one..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:27:49 PM by t_hunter44 »
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Elyong

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 08:09:32 PM »
Wow Raqz, you are truly and adventurer, not only just a THunter. :) :) :)

Thanks for sharing your recent experience...

Happy Easter...

Elyong
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:28:21 PM by t_hunter44 »
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »
I just go there to witness how true it is, but i never take some photos while there doing there rituals.. it's against with them and i respect to them..

Raqz ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:28:50 PM by t_hunter44 »
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

t_hunter44

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 01:13:13 AM »
Elyong, Why Power of Curse, should'nt it be " Power of the Amulet", if you are talking of Anting-anting. Its your topic, just making a suggestion as Amulet is what I think is the proper word instead of curse..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:29:16 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Elyong

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 05:36:57 AM »
Elyong, Why Power of Curse, should'nt it be " Power of the Amulet", if you are talking of Anting-anting. Its your topic, just making a suggestion as Amulet is what I think is the proper word instead of curse..

Sir T_Hunter44,

Yeah, it seems that it was a double topic. First is I intend to discuss the Curse effect for every sites being dug up during Lenten Season, then it just come up to my mind about those who have some "amulets" reinforcing their powers during the same Lenten Season comparatively  :) :) :)

But I think since Raqz started to answer for the amulet well, I think you were right... It's okay for me Sir if you possibley reconstruct our topic so it could not mislead to other members. Thanks for your suggestion and good observations.  ;)

Best regards,
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:32:08 PM by t_hunter44 »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 04:06:07 AM »
A point to ponder:

Is the power of the amulets already built-in when the amulet was made? or do you have to "put" something in it so it will become a "effectively working" amulet?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:50:12 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline jerzx

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 02:49:48 PM »
I think the effected and working amulet will defend on the owner how to make it more powerful ...If the owner of this amulet have the faith and good deeds then I'm sure this amulet will work well also ..For me  amulet its just like a DC battery if you charged it, it will give you its maximum power , but if you used it and not charging it of course its power will become weaker ...

Amulet also need to be charged , how we charged it ? for me through your faith , prayers and good deeds ..I saw some people specially in Mindanao Area , they are very busy during the Lenten season for their Amulet , do some ritual inside the cave and after that they test it if its  is really works ... And its really amazing , some of them used Gun's , Chainsaw , knife , bolo ..etc ... to test it ... And it 100 % percent working ..  :o  :o  :o

I wonder if this amulet thing charged by its owner daily , how Powerful would it be ....  ;D

jerzx  ;)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 07:28:19 PM »
you're right jerzx there are some peopl in Mindanao who have a ritual in the CAVE during Good Friday/Lenten season, one of them is my cousin who is the leader in the group, i have seen and witness in my two eyes last Friday, but they told me not to get some photos/videos.... >:(

Raqz ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 09:53:52 PM »
There is also an amulet which is a quick way to have money... but there is a price to pay...your soul...

I was a witness to this in 1991. A certain friend of the family acquired a black pouch with a little black book inside. According to his wife, he put "something" inside the pouch as an offering and chanted those prayers and he really acquired a big amount of "P300,000.00" in a week time. (Big amount at that time) but he lost his mind after two weeks and died after a week at the mental institution. Before he was brought to the mental institution, a healer was brought to look at him without telling the healer on the consequences before he lost his mind. Immediately the healer said "we could no longer do anything, he has already sold his soul to the devil" and really after a week, he died at the mental institution in Tuguegarao, Cagayan. That "something" can be taken from the forest or swampy areas. It also says that anyone can immediately find the gold they are digging if he offer that same "something" but with the same price to pay...

Anyone interested??? :D ;D :D ;D

Also in Palawan, I have been told that a certain group still are active during lenten season to renew their "power" they call "lason".
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:29:31 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Elyong

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 04:23:47 AM »

My cousin used to tell me the story in their barrio somewhere in south Cotabato, there was a group there which they  locally called as "Ilaga or Bilaan" which have an amulet and whenever they had been tested they will normally use BOLO (Itak). He told me that he saw it between his two eyes that the bolo would just bounced back once it hits any part of their bodies. I told him I don't believed that crap, I even told him that I should have to see it first personally. But deep inside I was amazed because my cousin really seemed telling the truth.

Jokingly I told him that if ever I was the one strike that bolo, I will make it sure that it will not bounce but it should go through. ;D ;D ;D

Personally, I don't like it.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 05:00:23 AM »
Research on the story in the early 70's on the Ilaga under commander ligaya who fought the "blackshirt". How did her men fought the "blackshirt" with bolo and few vintage firearms plus their amulet. How did they survive that war.

Offline Elyong

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 05:25:31 AM »

Yeah, I will, and it seems that you knew a lot about Commander Ligaya's group. Does the said group of "Ilaga" are still existing nowadays? Just curious.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 05:32:12 AM »
that group is still active in lanao del Norte, del Sur and Negros, my uncle is also a member of that group but now he already not active, and i've seen also his amulet blackbelt with item inside.... :D

Raqz

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 06:08:27 AM »
Yeah, I will, and it seems that you knew a lot about Commander Ligaya's group. Does the said group of "Ilaga" are still existing nowadays? Just curious.

Yap, I was once close to one of her sub commanders in Mindanao, now living in Rizal, Palawan. He told us the story behind the organization of the Ilaga. He told us that often times, bullet hit them in their bodies, it render them unconscious, hurt but alive. They have to be revived by water and the bullet never penetrated their bodies as long as they never look back during the fight and as long as they believe in the power of their amulet.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:45:09 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »