Author Topic: Power of the Amulet during Lenten Season  (Read 36573 times)

Offline boboi

Re: Power of the Amulet during Lenten Season
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 03:35:12 AM »
yes that's the common comments of the old, folks treasure hunters.but me too i tend to disagree...

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 06:30:45 AM »

Actually, my own opinion for amulets and oraccion with respect to Treasure Hunting is that, it is merely as Self Protection from any bad elements say: Black & Red dwarfs, Ingkanto's and any other evil spirits that wants to harm you, while in the verge of looking for treasures inside the Jungle or any other remote places.. ;) ;)
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 06:53:34 AM »
It is more on misleading you to an empty spot specially if they are the guardians of the buried treasure.

Can you imagine an engkanto who after giving you what he is guarding, will be guarding an empty spot? Definitely not.
Recently, just recently, I asked a "pugot" to give up what he is guarding. And that above is what he did told me. Then I told him without thinking "are you not tired of guarding that site" he answered "I will still be guarding those even long long after you turn to dust as I am here forever". I was laughing after that. Pilosopong Pugot. :D ;D :D

How did I do it? Watch and study the recent shows in GMA re: Nomer, the mentalist. He is a DOWSER. and has almost perfected the level 6 in Dowsing. Watch closely what he does before every move he makes, watch the lips and eyes. And perhaps could also learn the secret in metal bending...

Ahhh almost did say everything now!!! Be steadfast to learn, learn and learn. Remember that Rome was not made just in 3 days.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 07:30:12 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

gerald

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 06:52:00 AM »
There is also an amulet which is a quick way to have money... but there is a price to pay...your soul...

I was a witness to this in 1991. A certain friend of the family acquired a black pouch with a little black book inside. According to his wife, he put "something" inside the pouch as an offering and chanted those prayers and he really acquired a big amount of "P300,000.00" in a week time. (Big amount at that time) but he lost his mind after two weeks and died after a week at the mental institution. Before he was brought to the mental institution, a healer was brought to look at him without telling the healer on the consequences before he lost his mind. Immediately the healer said "we could no longer do anything, he has already sold his soul to the devil" and really after a week, he died at the mental institution in Tuguegarao, Cagayan. That "something" can be taken from the forest or swampy areas. It also says that anyone can immediately find the gold they are digging if he offer that same "something" but with the same price to pay...

Anyone interested??? :D ;D :D ;D

Also in Palawan, I have been told that a certain group still are active during lenten season to renew their "power" they call "lason".

Good Eve Bro.   DB!!
Such an interesting  story  bro.
It  reflects  to  a  certain  passage  in the bible: What does  profit  a man  if  he  gains the hole  world  but  loses  his  own soul. The prince  of  lie  will always tempt  us...  He knows  your weakness. But  some  people   will   enter  into  a contract  in exchange  for  his  soul.  Just  like in the movie  *GHOST RIDER*.... Starring Nicholas  Cage.
To my fellow  T-H  we can   really  have  what we  are looking for  thru  hardworks, determination, patient,  and  couple  with prayers.   If  your  intention  is  good.. God  will grant  your  wish.

Offline Elyong

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 07:28:15 AM »
It is more on misleading you to an empty spot specially if they are the guardians of the buried treasure.

Sir DB,

Thanks for the short story and I have a reply to you on this at my own topic which is related into.
Under the topic; Re: Foot-Shaped Stone (Left? or Right?) which is our second site.

Best regards,
Elyong

:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »
f0lks,

it depends on what oracion you've use.if u intend to driven them away be sure u have a stong prayers.best is to appease them but not 2 be driven away wid simple prayers and permission-base on my experience...but if u use 0raci0n to drive them away they will get wild..one of my diggers has been arr0wed by black dwarfs suffered unexplainable sickness bec. the quack d0ctor drive them away but he didn't know that they avenge on my digger..when we hired best quack d0ctor they simple replied why'd u driven us thats our home it is us(th'rs)who trespass their home.
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Gener

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 10:32:24 AM »
 I havent witnessed any oracions performed nor i never proved anyone holding an amulet being protected from gunshots,,But a proof of having unknown entities around was proven many times even in daylight times...they are with us anywhere watching what we does and they may interfere the time they wanted....In treasure hunting,,,,i guess they may just whisper to the right person where to find and what to do....and that was also proven.....

gerald

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2011, 06:57:22 AM »

Can you imagine an engkanto who after giving you what he is guarding, will be guarding an empty spot? Definitely not.
Recently, just recently, I asked a "pugot" to give up what he is guarding. And that above is what he did told me. Then I told him without thinking "are you not tired of guarding that site" he answered "I will still be guarding those even long long after you turn to dust as I am here forever". I was laughing after that. Pilosopong Pugot. :D ;D :D

How did I do it? Watch and study the recent shows in GMA re: Nomer, the mentalist. He is a DOWSER. and has almost perfected the level 6 in Dowsing. Watch closely what he does before every move he makes, watch the lips and eyes. And perhaps could also learn the secret in metal bending...

Ahhh almost did say everything now!!! Be steadfast to learn, learn and learn. Remember that Rome was not made just in 3 days.

How I wish I can reached  the  3rd  and 4th level Bro DB.
Maybe  not  now..   but someday!!!GBU

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2011, 09:11:43 AM »
A testimony for a Pastor Friend:

One time, when I was visiting a close friend of mine, a Pastor, he was summoned thru a cellphone to immediately come to their church, so I went along. At the church, one of the guests was a long haired barefooted man with 3 women as companions. The guest said that he needs to strengthen his amulet by making a sacred/blessed man knell and surrender before him. My friend the Pastor then immediately prayed for the guidance of the Almighty since the other Pastor there is about to knell then. My Pastor Friend stretched his arms and invoked the Name and Words of God towards the long haired male. It was a battle of faith and power and after a few minutes to our amazement, the guest, little by little knelled before him and cried, then suddenly, another guest from the back also stretched his arm towards the Pastor then after few minutes, that other guest also knelled and cried. Both of them surrendered their amulets to the Pastor and heard the words of God. My friend, the Pastor immediately took some gasoline and poured it towards the amulet and put it on fire, when the black lace of the medallions were already burned, the Pastor immediately destroyed both amulets by using a steel mallet. The two guest confessed that there were only 3 of those in the Philippines, given in a cave and the remaining one is still being worn by someone in Mindanao.

What can the Amulets do? The two guest were strong healers, and wealthy as kings but had to keep their hair long and walk bare-footed. No bullet or blade can harm them. Their WIVES are so many because whenever they want a lady, all they do is to place their hand above the head of the lady (they can do this since they are healers) and PRESTO, after 3 days, the lady will come to them and will fight for them, in fact one of the 3 women companion is a former wife of a Filipino International Pilot. One amazing use of their amulet accordingly is the "place travel" in no time (Don't need plane or ship tickets). Accordingly, they never have to work hard as every month, entities (I don't know what kind) would bring one black diamond before their door, sometimes gold bar. They even heal well known sick politicians.

They came to my friends place as ordered by the Amulet giver, to destroy one Pastor's faith (as the Pastor's faith is on the wrong side for them. They consider the Pastor as fake) and take his strength and to enslave him, but it seems that my friend's faith is so strong that he became an instrument of Highest.

My friend then read the Holy Words and explained the verses about the evils of SOME AMULETS like the passage on Moises against the magicians of Pharaoh. After his session in the church, he looked at me as a friend ans said "NEVER ASPIRE TO FIND AND HAVE A BLACK DIAMOND IN YOUR TREASURE HUNTING and NEVER SELL YOUR SOUL FOR THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD". So as a friend, I replied. "I will never sell or even just pawn my soul for the richest of the whole world BUT I WILL STILL GOING TO FIND GOLD BARS to help others who are really needy and I will give some to you too". We had our laugh.  ;D ;D ;D

By the way, during the encounter with the two guest, he said that anyone who possesses evil magics. amulets, prayers not from Above will feel electrocuted if they ever touched him. So after the session, I secretly hold his hand as if without any malice...AND I WAS NOT ELECTROCUTED OR EVEN FELT GROUNDED...WHEW, what a relief!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Now, are the said Amulets from Above or are those from below??? Always test and know the source of your amulets...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 09:25:36 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Elyong

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 08:01:25 PM »

That's so nice Sir DB, and no one ever could defeat the Almighty GOD's true armies....

Best regards,

gerald

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 07:51:00 AM »
A testimony for a Pastor Friend:

One time, when I was visiting a close friend of mine, a Pastor, he was summoned thru a cellphone to immediately come to their church, so I went along. At the church, one of the guests was a long haired barefooted man with 3 women as companions. The guest said that he needs to strengthen his amulet by making a sacred/blessed man knell and surrender before him. My friend the Pastor then immediately prayed for the guidance of the Almighty since the other Pastor there is about to knell then. My Pastor Friend stretched his arms and invoked the Name and Words of God towards the long haired male. It was a battle of faith and power and after a few minutes to our amazement, the guest, little by little knelled before him and cried, then suddenly, another guest from the back also stretched his arm towards the Pastor then after few minutes, that other guest also knelled and cried. Both of them surrendered their
amulets to the Pastor and heard the words of God. My friend, the Pastor immediately took some gasoline and poured it towards the amulet and put it on fire, when the black lace of the medallions were already burned, the Pastor immediately destroyed both amulets by using a steel mallet. The two guest confessed that there were only 3 of those in the Philippines, given in a cave and the remaining one is still being worn by someone in Mindanao.

What can the Amulets do? The two guest were strong healers, and wealthy as kings but had to keep their hair long and walk bare-footed. No bullet or blade can harm them. Their WIVES are so many because whenever they want a lady, all they do is to place their hand above the head of the lady (they can do this since they are healers) and PRESTO, after 3 days, the lady will come to them and will fight for them, in fact one of the 3 women companion is a former wife of a Filipino International Pilot. One amazing use of their amulet accordingly is the "place travel" in no time (Don't need plane or ship tickets). Accordingly, they never have to work hard as every month, entities (I don't know what kind) would bring one black diamond before their door, sometimes gold bar. They even heal well known sick politicians.

They came to my friends place as ordered by the Amulet giver, to destroy one Pastor's faith (as the Pastor's faith is on the wrong side for them. They consider the Pastor as fake) and take his strength and to enslave him, but it seems that my friend's faith is so strong that he became an instrument of Highest.

My friend then read the Holy Words and explained the verses about the evils of SOME AMULETS like the passage on Moises against the magicians of Pharaoh. After his session in the church, he looked at me as a friend ans said "NEVER ASPIRE TO FIND AND HAVE A BLACK DIAMOND IN YOUR TREASURE HUNTING and NEVER SELL YOUR SOUL FOR THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD". So as a friend, I replied. "I will never sell or even just pawn my soul for the richest of the whole world BUT I WILL STILL GOING TO FIND GOLD BARS to help others who are really needy and I will give some to you too". We had our laugh.  ;D ;D ;D

By the way, during the encounter with the two guest, he said that anyone who possesses evil magics. amulets, prayers not from Above will feel electrocuted if they ever touched him. So after the session, I secretly hold his hand as if without any malice...AND I WAS NOT ELECTROCUTED OR EVEN FELT GROUNDED...WHEW, what a relief!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Now, are the said Amulets from Above or are those from below??? Always test and know the source of your amulets...

Nice  quote  Bro DB:

Anyway  How  could we  determine  that Our Orracion or Latin prayers   from above or  from below?
In the case of  my QD(Albularyo)  Relative..  I know he had  many latin prayers used in healing  a patient of different  natural and unnatural  sickness(Being bewitched, Withcraft Attack, Bad Elemental Attack and any kind  of  sickness which is  beyond  the scope of science).

He is  more  devoteed  to  God  the father(Dios Ama), Jesus  Nazareno, Mama  Mary, Sto. Niño, San Antonio De Padua..  etc...  He can also  boomerang the witchcraft attack   made in  his patients to  the doers of it. He don't  ask for  a big  amount of  money if  he had healed  a certain patient.
It's up to the patient how  much  donation will they give  to  the QD.

Some of  his  Latin prayers  were  acquired  by him in  his fore fathers. He told me also.. that how  he become a QD right now  is that he was  given a mission by Mama  Mary  thru  vision, apparition, dreams to heal people  who suffer  from different  kind of  sickness.  SO in this  case  is it  from above or from any  one else? 

GOD BLESS  ...

GE

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 09:35:00 AM »
Anyway  How  could we  determine  that Our Orracion or Latin prayers are from above or from below?

As my story goes, those two were electrocuted while my friend stretched his arms directing it to them. And when I touched his arms, I did not got electrocuted, so my prayers are not from below.

Second, if your prayers are from below, every time you helped others, you will still not be contented, you feel that something is still missing and deep inside, you have doubt in yourself if you have really helped that person or it is just a coincidence. You will still feel empty, wanting and not happy within with what you have done.

The point is when you feel not contented, empty, never found happiness within and still wanting, then start to doubt your prayers (orasciones).
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:19:44 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

gerald

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »
Anyway  How  could we  determine  that Our Orracion or Latin prayers are from above or from below?

As my story goes, those two were electrocuted while my friend stretched his arms directing it to them. And when I touched his arms, I did not got electrocuted, so my prayers are not from below.

Second, if your prayers are from below, every time you helped others, you will still not be contented, you feel that something is still missing and you doubt yourself that you have really helped that person. You will still feel empty, wanting and not happy within with what you have done.

The point is when you feel not contented, empty, never found happiness within and still wanting, then start to doubt your prayers (orasciones).

Ok Bro!!
Thanks for the info.

God  Bless.. Have a Happy Sunday to All!!~

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2011, 08:34:05 AM »
db n gerald,

folks, one way to determine that a certain oracion is from above is that it has good indication..like mine i have oracion from san michael and san david and oracion to drive away unknown entity but i never use them anymore instead i say the "psalm 91 and cross prayer"

The Holy Cross Prayer

Oh! Lord Almighty You have suffered death at the cross for our
sins. Oh! Holy Cross of Jesus be my true light. Oh! Holy Cross of Jesus fill my soul with good thoughts
Oh! Holy Cross safely guard me against unholy thoughts and wordly
dangers that I may worship the Holy Cross of Jesus of Nazareth crucified
have pity on me. Oh! Holy Cross of Jesus be my hope.
Oh HolyCross have mercy on me forever and ever. Amen. In honor of the precious
Blood of Jesus and His fearful death and resurrection and His glorification,
which leads to everlasting life. As true as Jesus was born at
Christmas and crucified on Good Friday, As true as Saint Joseph and
Nicodemus took Jesus down from the cross, As true as Jesus ascended
into heaven, may He preserve me from my enemies both visible and invisible
forever and ever. Amen. Lord Almighty, unto your hand I give my soul and my body. Oh! Lord Jesus grant m e strength to bear my cross as yourself. Teach me to bear it with great humility that the Virgin may fill me with the Holy Spirit. Preserve my soul and lead it to life everlasting...AMEN...

This prayer was found in the sepulcher of the Lord Jesus in the year 1709 and was sent by the pope to Emperor Charles on the eve of his departure to fight his enemies and by him sent to St. Michael in France. When this prayer is in the house, the house will be safely guarded from thunder and lightning and whoever reads or hears this prayer it will never be burned drown nor will any poison have effect. It will never be a prisoner of war or will ever be vanquished. When a woman has labor pains let her wear this prayer and she will immediately be delivered, and when a child is born, place this prayer on the right side and it will be safely preserved of all accidents. If someone having fits, put this prayer on the near side and he will be cured “Whoever carries this prayer, it will never have any epileptic attacks whoever writes this prayer to himself and for others. I will bless. But Whoever scoffs or laughs at it will be doomed” says the Lord. Whoever reads This prayer daily will be warned by a holy sign three days before death.
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

gerald

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2011, 07:28:29 PM »
db n gerald,

folks, one way to determine that a certain oracion is from above is that it has good indication..like mine i have oracion from san michael and san david and oracion to drive away unknown entity but i never use them anymore instead i say the "psalm 91 and cross prayer"

The Holy Cross Prayer

Oh! Lord Almighty You have suffered death at the cross for our
sins. Oh! Holy Cross of Jesus be my true light. Oh! Holy Cross of Jesus fill my soul with good thoughts
Oh! Holy Cross safely guard me against unholy thoughts and wordly
dangers that I may worship the Holy Cross of Jesus of Nazareth crucified
have pity on me. Oh! Holy Cross of Jesus be my hope.
Oh HolyCross have mercy on me forever and ever. Amen. In honor of the precious
Blood of Jesus and His fearful death and resurrection and His glorification,
which leads to everlasting life. As true as Jesus was born at
Christmas and crucified on Good Friday, As true as Saint Joseph and
Nicodemus took Jesus down from the cross, As true as Jesus ascended
into heaven, may He preserve me from my enemies both visible and invisible
forever and ever. Amen. Lord Almighty, unto your hand I give my soul and my body. Oh! Lord Jesus grant m e strength to bear my cross as yourself. Teach me to bear it with great humility that the Virgin may fill me with the Holy Spirit. Preserve my soul and lead it to life everlasting...AMEN...

This prayer was found in the sepulcher of the Lord Jesus in the year 1709 and was sent by the pope to Emperor Charles on the eve of his departure to fight his enemies and by him sent to St. Michael in France. When this prayer is in the house, the house will be safely guarded from thunder and lightning and whoever reads or hears this prayer it will never be burned drown nor will any poison have effect. It will never be a prisoner of war or will ever be vanquished. When a woman has labor pains let her wear this prayer and she will immediately be delivered, and when a child is born, place this prayer on the right side and it will be safely preserved of all accidents. If someone having fits, put this prayer on the near side and he will be cured “Whoever carries this prayer, it will never have any epileptic attacks whoever writes this prayer to himself and for others. I will bless. But Whoever scoffs or laughs at it will be doomed” says the Lord. Whoever reads This prayer daily will be warned by a holy sign three days before death.

Good  day Brad  Jack Bruno..
Bout that  Holy Cross  Of Jesus of  Nazarene--> I have that one already.
Since I was Hi-Skul I have seen that prayer.
My Lolo  who is  an Attorney  put that Holy Cross  Prayer Outside our front door, then one copy inside our  house.  Till now  I have it even in my wallet. I have also a laminated  holy cross prayer  of jesus  of nazarene.

For us  christian.. OUr Lord Jesus is the center of our  Faith. There's a great debate bout  oneness and trinitarian.. but  One thing  i want to say I do believe in Jesus  Christ not as  an ordinary person , prophet or what ever  but  Jesus is  God.

God Bless  Brother And Sis  in T-H.
Young Hunter GE