Author Topic: NGK for sale  (Read 6945 times)

Offline Angelvictory

Re: NGK for sale
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 10:56:42 AM »
Hello,
I could only attest that the Nokta Golden King Plus deep ground penetrator radar detector which I am using now is a reliable investment.. It has 3 D video image and all the accessories is worth the money.
The only flaw it has was that I could not download the video images from the monitor into my computer.
The company would not share their propriety software to anybody. So you have to save your images taken from the field and study it at home.
Victor

Offline ZOBEX

Re: NGK for sale
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 04:37:15 PM »
Somebody from Davao and is now living in Australia suggested Nokta because it is easy to use compared to OKM. It can even detect a water buffalo according to Z. jejejejeje

Hey Margaha, don't laugh, I actually have a picture of myself scanning a water buffalo with that Nokta, will see if I have it here.

It takes about 40 hours of actual use to be able to figure out what the dang thing is actually saying.  Mineralization soil really throws it off.  It's a good metal detector but no magic machine.  With replacement battery is what like $400usd, what a joke.  Open one up, it's worth about $50usd.

Z