Author Topic: NGK for sale  (Read 9595 times)

Offline vourvon

NGK for sale
« on: May 24, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »
Hi,

My Nokta Golden King now is for sale, please feel free to send me PM for the inquiry of details.

vourvon

Offline boboi

Re: NGK for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 03:35:10 AM »
how much the price? ist it 3d md?

Offline vourvon

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »
boboi,

Yes it is have a 3D image, I buy this P320k included the hand carry charge and I sell it for 40% off. The reason why I sell it because I have new Nokta Golden King Golden Edition and I need a extra money for the expansion of my coin operated internet cafe. Thank you for the inquiry.

vourvon

Offline boboi

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 02:07:44 AM »
hmmmm.let me think twice

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 07:08:07 AM »
hmmmm.let me think twice

boboi think a million times and research also about that MD.. remember money involves.. just my advice.... ;D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 07:26:15 AM »

thank you raqz for being concern.definitely i will.but not a million times i think.it could make my mind exhausted and tired.hehehe

Offline vourvon

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
And this is my New Nokta Golden Edition with camera and gas sensor ( not for sale )

vourvon

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 03:21:30 AM »
And this is my New Nokta Golden Edition with camera and gas sensor ( not for sale )

vourvon

Wow.. nice! Now go out and find something nice with that set up.
Good luck!
TW

Offline vourvon

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 06:14:46 PM »
admin,

This Golden Edition is arrived last December 2010 and already compare with old one, no change in the system but more light weight than the old, the only things why I want the Nokta because I compare to my TM808 with data logger, the 2 kinds of MD will both detect the minerals ( gold dust  iron ore and etc. ) but the Nokta can identify if it is minerals and the TM808 is not so you can save for the digging expenses and this is also the observation of Hobbyist ( THunting member " my buddys and my mentor" ) and now I know that my mentor is right. The TM808 is very easy to used in a different terrain even if have a 1 foot tall grass you can used the TM808 without the clearing of area and if the TM808 detected the possible target I used the Nokta for the final verification. This kind of detector is good for give away, the other forum says that the Nokta is scam but the member responsible is never used it how can judge this without experience and I have many experience for this MD on the start I can say that yes it is scam but in the long run I'll gain the knowlegde how to used it and I can say now this is a very expensive MD but in excellent performance base on my experience of using this.

vourvon

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »
wow.. :o that was a nice MD vourvon....

BTW, i'm interested of that MD, but i hope the PRICE is RIGHT... ;D

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline boboi

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 06:59:07 AM »
now raqz its my turn to say,think a million times...

Offline vourvon

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
Hi to all,

You can see also the Nokta for Sale and Gold Scanner & Metal Detector Rental in my FB Alan Vourvon link to the sulit.com. Picture of my treasure hunting adventure is already uploaded, this FB account is intended only for treasure hunting activity.
        Send a request for a friend, it's better to use your other FB account with your code name to hide your identity.

vourvon

Offline Myres

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 06:35:19 AM »
Hello there Vourvon, how deep does the Nokta penetrate?

Offline margaha

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 07:06:55 AM »
Somebody from Davao and is now living in Australia suggested Nokta because it is easy to use compared to OKM. It can even detect a water buffalo according to Z. jejejejeje
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline vourvon

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2012, 05:59:34 AM »
Myres,

For my recent experience I also detected the iron sheet put in the ceiling of the tunnel and I checked it into the top, that is approximate 10 feet using a deep search coil ( 26 feet ) of my new nokta.

vourvon