Author Topic: Boboi's treasure site  (Read 10198 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Boboi's treasure site
« on: May 21, 2011, 06:48:43 PM »
Boboi

Let us try if my isometrics will be applicable in the sketch map you posted.

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Boboi's treasure site
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 07:02:15 PM »
Boboi

Please check if the above drawing is the correct presentation of your treasure site..

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 07:15:31 PM »
next

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »
Now check the bearing of coconut 3 to coconut 1 if they are perfect straight north and south reference point with a distance of 14 meters

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 07:41:07 PM »
Check the angle of coconut 3 to coconut 2 if they are perfect 60 degrees NW (northwest). If not, give me the exact bearing

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 07:46:58 PM »
Check the angle of coconut 2 to coconut 1 if they are perfect 60 degrees NE (northeast). If not, please give me the exact angle

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »
Now, finally check the angle of coconut 4 to coconut 3 if they are 60 degrees NW. If not, please give me the exact bearing.

Boboi

Sorry for the late response. Hope I can help you

Best regards

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 09:05:32 PM »
Not this nonsense again ..??

If you dont provide conclusive help to this forum you will be deleted again!!

Your Nonsense is Not acceptable here, last warning.!!

(take note)
and i will NOT back off anymore !!

Offline Janner

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 10:55:27 PM »
Just a few of the replies concerning Prof NorthStar's posts...."Reality" has Not set in yet I see..!!

Northstar,
It's in your court now. We're all waiting for you to try to explain and prove your Isometric theory works..Every man in innocent until proven guilty! We will all give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Thanks!......TW

"The Benefit of the Doubt" has been stretched to now 460 posts...
its time that "Reality" set in and someone takes a positive stand besides me.
Janner

There's no such thing as isometric map in the Japanese mining engineers who planned the burials.
Those who planned it Northstar, didnt know it existed, your isometric is all suited for you to fil all maps..............Ben

can he explain his far flung theory now, we will wait and see but I doubt it, am kind of skeptical. Go ahead NS, fire away and it better be good. ....th-44

Yea. I'll have to agree with you on this. NS you're trying to make Fools out of all of us.
TW

TW......Thanks for giving me another chance to explain my theory of isometrics in this thread. Within this week, I will start explaining the Similarity of Japan's Isometric treasure map and my Isometrics..(NS) boohoo.....

Reality has to be fixed in here, for this site to retain its respect among all the TH sites, at the moment when visitors reads this "Isometrics" garbage they must think that this is a kindergarten area............so.......??

Next time i delete this [blanked out because not even MODERATORS are allowed to do NAME CALLING here!!] and its "undeleted, unlocked or other" I am out of here....you wont make a fool out of me twice !!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:13:03 AM by admin »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »
Janner

Just stay cool my amigo. Everything is doing fine. Let us wait for boboi response if he is skeptical to my isometrics. Then, you are free to do anything you like. No hard feelings

Offline Janner

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 01:07:32 AM »
Janner

Just stay cool my amigo. Everything is doing fine. Let us wait for boboi response if he is skeptical to my isometrics. Then, you are free to do anything you like. No hard feelings

I dont need Boboi's permission...or yours to Moderate !!!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 01:10:35 AM »
Janner

If you delete this post, then it's time to ask the admin about his opinion

Offline Janner

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 01:13:31 AM »
Janner

If you delete this post, then it's time to ask the admin about his opinion

hah! so you want to threaten me Mr NorthStar..so be it..now watch what i do.......Locked !!

Now you can go crying to the Admin i locked it !!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 01:17:55 AM by Janner »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 02:17:53 AM »
Next time i delete this [blanked out because not even MODERATORS are allowed to do NAME CALLING here!!] and its "undeleted, unlocked or other" I am out of here....you wont make a fool out of me twice !!

Sorry you feel that way, Janner. However, you, as a moderator, should know better than to do point blank name calling here, even if you can't stomach NS or whatever. We can't and won't tolerate that even from you or any other moderators here. That's why I blanked it out. How can we set any kind of good example if we can't even follow the very basic rules we that set for our other members here?

Thanks to everyone for their understanding.
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 03:03:50 AM »
and my apologies for my indiscretion in the excitement of the moment..

Janner