Author Topic: JAPANESE REVERSED COMPASS  (Read 32283 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

JAPANESE REVERSED COMPASS
« on: June 10, 2011, 08:59:01 PM »
To clearly explain the compass, I used magnet to apply laws of magnetism. It says that magnetic field of the same direction repel each other and magnetic field of opposite direction attract each other. It simply means that north to north repel each other and south to south also repel each other while north to south attract each other and south to north also attract each other. This compass attract each other on the same magnetic fields. This shows that the compass was reversed by the Japanese.

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: JAPANESE REVERSED COMPASS
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 09:02:01 PM »
South magnetic field. The compass also attracts at the south. So it's reversed

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 09:05:21 PM »
This is my Engineer directional compass. Let us compare the direction in which it attracts on both north and south magnetic fields,

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 09:10:37 PM »
North magnetic field. It shows that the compass attracts on opposite direction. North of the magnet and south from the compass. This is the correct attraction of the compass and the magnet

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 09:15:21 PM »
South magnetic field. South attracts north of the compass. It shows that opposite direction attract each other.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
North magnetic field application to both compass. The Japanese compass attracts in the same north while the Engineer compass attracts on opposite south

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
South magnetic field application. The japanese compass attracts at the same south while the Engineer compass attracts at the opposite south. It simply shows that the Japanese compass was reversed by the Japanese. What might be the purpose of this compass? Many treasure hunters were saying that the Japanese treasure was a reversed engineering. This might be the answer of Japanese Reversed Engineering method?

Best regards to all

Northstar

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 09:32:49 PM »
Correction at the above statement that the Engineer compass attracts at opposite north

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 09:47:02 PM »
Two magnets were applied on both compass. The results were still the same. Take a look

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 09:53:23 PM »
Reversing both magnets. The results were still the same. The Japanese compass still attracts on the same magnetic field while the Engineer compass attracts on opposite magnetic field. Now, which among the two compass is correct?

Offline Janner

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »
Quote..
OK, Northstar, the members here have clearly proved that what you were saying about that so-called Japanese Compass was NOT true. I even gave you 24 hours to try and somehow dispute their facts but since you haven't even reply back it looks like the majority wins and this topic is hereby locked.
Thank you everyone for your input and understanding.
TW
Unquote...

After your Thread was locked, you now have the audacity to come back and open another thread full of the same BS, lies and insulting, again the members intelligence.
After proving by facts that that style of compass was NOT even made before 1950's your still posting your lies and deceit.
It would be my opinion that you need a severe reprimand, like a 6 month ban or even more....but i cant.. >:(

but i will call you a liar, cheat, deceiver, forger and many other names. if you think that is bad...look at all the crap you have thrown at us over your some 450 posts.......

anyway, my opinionated reply to NS the "Deceiver".

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 10:10:13 PM »
This is the proof that the compass was made in Japan

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 10:14:31 PM »
Quote..
OK, Northstar, the members here have clearly proved that what you were saying about that so-called Japanese Compass was NOT true. I even gave you 24 hours to try and somehow dispute their facts but since you haven't even reply back it looks like the majority wins and this topic is hereby locked.
Thank you everyone for your input and understanding.
TW
Unquote...

After your Thread was locked, you now have the audacity to come back and open another thread full of the same BS, lies and insulting, again the members intelligence.
After proving by facts that that style of compass was NOT even made before 1950's your still posting your lies and deceit.
It would be my opinion that you need a severe reprimand, like a 6 month ban or even more....but i cant.. >:(

but i will call you a liar, cheat, deceiver, forger and many other names. if you think that is bad...look at all the crap you have thrown at us over your some 450 posts.......

anyway, my opinionated reply to NS the "Deceiver".

Anything you say is highly appreciated. Thanks for that comments. God Bless you

Offline Janner

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 10:33:27 PM »
This is the proof that the compass was made in Japan

so was Sony, Seiko, and most other "items" that were "Copied" by Japanese companies. But they were NOT made in or before WWII!!
All you got is a "Japanese Copy" of a US compass!!![/b] (your color)

If it was Japanese, all the letters would be in Japanese wouldnt they!? why would a Japanese compass in WWII be printed in English?? who of the Japanese normal class soldiers could read English???

Its all BS that you are posting..my opinion of you still stands !!

Offline Janner

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 11:28:09 PM »
This is my Engineer directional compass. Let us compare the direction in which it attracts on both north and south magnetic fields,
Found this on Ebay $10.00 made in Japan....Just like yours isnt it... :D