Author Topic: JAPANESE REVERSED COMPASS  (Read 32281 times)

t_hunter44

Re: JAPANESE REVERSED COMPASS
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 12:34:07 AM »
This is my Engineer directional compass. Let us compare the direction in which it attracts on both north and south magnetic fields,
Found this on Ebay $10.00 made in Japan....Just like yours isnt it... :D

Yep, its identical but does it point South. NS audacity and persistence, he gets a score of 10, for sanity, be generous of me to give him 1, truthfulness and honesty, nah, Zero, Sanity, you can guess. Keeps using the term Reverse Engineering-Taking apart an object to see how it works in order to DUPLICATE OR ENHANCE the object and that is Reverse Engineering. On Magnets, UNLIKE Poles Attract each other and LIKE Poles Repel Each other. Magnetic Field, well, let NS Google that. He keeps coming up with some BS and now he is insinuating that to find the Japanese Treasure, His South Pointing Compass will lead us to the treasure, Go right ahead NS, come back here when you find that treasure with your Japanese South Pointing Compass, that's gonna take some time, if ever and let us be, Take a Hike, Scram, Skedaddle, Beat it. Maybe I need to use stronger words for him to COMPRENDE.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 02:07:54 AM »
This is my Engineer directional compass. Let us compare the direction in which it attracts on both north and south magnetic fields,

That Engineering directional compass you posted was made in china. It's only 145.00 php here in Davao city.You can buy that at V.S. Tay educational supply. Very cheap.

Offline Janner

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 02:22:45 AM »

That Engineering directional compass you posted was made in china. It's only 145.00 php here in Davao city.You can buy that at V.S. Tay educational supply. Very cheap.

The Info off Ebay..

Military Pocket Scout Hiking Camping Lensatic Compass, made in Japan
Mouse here to zoom in
Please wait
Image not available

Military Pocket Scout Hiking Camping Lensatic Compass
Item condition:   New
Time left:   17h 34m 13s (Jun 11, 201119:49:22 PDT)
Bid history:   
0 bids[Refresh bidhistory]
Starting bid:   US $0.99   
Your max bid:   
US $   

Place bidPlace bidPlace bid
   (Enter US $0.99 or more)
   or   
Price:   US $1.59   
Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now         
Shipping:   $5.99 Economy Shipping from outside US See more services  See shipping discounts  |  See all shipping details
Delivery:   
Estimated between June 28 - July 12 help icon for Estimated delivery date - opens a layer
Returns:

so your talking once again BS... :D

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »
Janner

Where is the photo of your made in Japan compass. I can't see it. The compass you posted was the same Engineer directional compass that I had. It's made in China. The price is 145.00 php here in Davao. The casing is not plastic. It's an metallic alloy. You may order to me if you wish. Very cheap but effective to use in surveying.

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
Janner

Where is the photo of your made in Japan compass. I can't see it. The compass you posted was the same Engineer directional compass that I had. It's made in China. The price is 145.00 php here in Davao. The casing is not plastic. It's an metallic alloy. You may order to me if you wish. Very cheap but effective to use in surveying.
Hahaha, Professional Surveyors does not use Cheap Compass made in China, 145.00 Php, is that a kids toy ? The price quoted by Janner from Ebay is cheap but that was the current bid and it can go up some more but with your price, that is dirt cheap, does it point N or S, like NS ::)

Offline Janner

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 11:03:06 PM »
Janner

Post 14 IS the compass as it says, surely your not that pathetic to be able to read that?? well.......maybe?

I wasnt going to post again on here, but it seems that Mr BS NS can have his topic locked due to the amount of evidence produced that he is Lying, and then immediately open another one on the same subject with the same lies and "nothing" happens..wow !

so whats happening here.?? ..
(I am a advocate of the truth and facts, but despise liars and those that support them !)

Offline Janner

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 12:42:00 AM »
Now here is what i have done to end this controversy.....
The pictures of Mr NS,BS "Original Japanese Compass" i have sent to the "Compass Museum" for verification as to what they are.
now if i receive a reply, (i hope) i will post it here for all to see..!!

Compassmuseum is one of the worlds largest museum of compasses and related information and you also can take a look at the contents by clicking .. http://www.compassmuseum.com/ there you can browse all compasses by country or design.

and you will notice that Japan "Never" made a lensatic compass...but anyway lets wait for a reply... ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 08:39:19 AM »
Re: validation of a persons claims
COMPASSIPEDIA <curator@compassmuseum.com>
View Contact
To:   al <nighthawknightbird@yahoo.com>   
Hi Al,

obviously, these compasses are not the official US Army lensatic models but some cheap items made in Japan. or anywhere else. You can argue that they are not  "Original WWII Japanese". ;-)
Best wishes

Jean-Patrick Donzey

Curator / Conservateur

COMPASSIPEDIA

The Online Compass Museum / Le Cybermusée des Boussoles et Compas

reply from the Compassmuseum today June12/2011

Evidence supplied...verdict.."Guilty" of fabricating posts and insulting the members intelligence. !!

Goodbye Mr Ns/BS...........!

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »
folks,

honestly northstar japanese reverse compass is real..my partner also seen it when my partner was hired by a recovery team lead by certain japanese who had a rank of colonel during ww2 he showed his compass to my partner he was also confused why their compass is reversed...

northstar,

try to placed your reversed compass below the normal compass and the normal compass will just turn fast/went crazy..

my partner's friend,who happens to be captain of a certain international cargo ship was bragging of his big compass(use in his ship) that his compass is accurate when my partner place the japanese reverse compass below with his big compass,the capt. compass just went crazy-turning/winding so fast-he t0o was confused and ask my partner " what kind of compass u've use?" he just replied "secret" para bibooo...try it too brow!
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Gener

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2011, 10:56:00 AM »
Simple arithmetics and basic knowledge in compass is all you need in treasure hunting,,the only problem is knowing how to differentiate its uses and how the japanese used them in hiding treasures,,,i guess few people knows here how it was used and they were astonished when they proved im right,,,they may have smiles on their faces while reading this.... ;)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2011, 09:02:39 PM »
Jackbruno

Thanks so much for your support. Many people here were skeptical if my compass is really a reversed compass. The magnet of this compass is stronger compare to my ordinary compass. It is very sensitive to any magnetic metals and magnets. That's why when place to other compass, the other compass will  get crazy because of it's extra ordinary and strong magnetic field. At first, I was also confused on how to used it but by understanding the proper orientation, I can now used it the same with other compass. Would you believed that this compass is the reversed Engineering that many treasure hunters were saying?

regards

Northstar

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 09:04:40 PM »
Simple arithmetics and basic knowledge in compass is all you need in treasure hunting,,the only problem is knowing how to differentiate its uses and how the japanese used them in hiding treasures,,,i guess few people knows here how it was used and they were astonished when they proved im right,,,they may have smiles on their faces while reading this.... ;)

I am 100 % agree on your above statement.

regards

Northstar

t_hunter44

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »

I am 100 % agree on your above statement. I AGREE 100%, YOU GOT IT ASS BACKWARDS, PROFESSOR.

regards

Northstar
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:13:15 PM by admin »

Offline Janner

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 04:34:00 AM »
after reading the many posts with facts from reputable sources, that have proved that NS is a liar as well as insulting the Intelligence of the members here,
            i am amazed that he is still allowed to post his deceitful nonsense here at all. i would have thought, to keep this forum respectful his lies would have been curtailed,
so that international readers do not get the wrong impression of this forum by reading all his nonsense. yet it seems he is bullet proof,
whilst the rest are not...

If every other member posted with the same styled of posts as "Janitor-Professor-Surveyor Extraordinaire" NS,  we would be the laughing stock of the th sites...? and of course we would be unbelievable in the eyes of other thunters...

anyway...just the opinion of a lowly member..... ;)

have a good day guys

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2011, 06:22:09 AM »
It's just an ongoing conversation, Janner. And there are even some members here who AGREE with NS. At this point in time I see NO reason to lock this or any other topics.

Since we're on the subject of 'lies' and 'insulting people's intelligence', if you could remember way back when a new member here posted photos of some gold coins that he 'claimed' he found in the Philippines, only to later be discovered by another member that those coins were actually found by someone else in GREECE or somewhere! Did that member who out-right LIED to us all here get banned or into any kind of trouble here on TSEATC? NO, of course not! In fact, he was suddenly PROMOTED to become a MODERATOR here? Now that's a pretty amazing story that even I find hard to believe.. but it's TRUE! Can anyone here please explain that one to us all?

Cheers,
TW