Author Topic: JAPANESE REVERSED COMPASS  (Read 32456 times)

Offline Janner

Re: JAPANESE REVERSED COMPASS
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »
It's just an ongoing conversation, Janner. And there are even some members here who AGREE with NS. At this point in time I see NO reason to lock this or any other topics.

Since we're on the subject of 'lies' and 'insulting people's intelligence', if you could remember way back when a new member here posted photos of some gold coins that he 'claimed' he found in the Philippines, only to later be discovered by another member that those coins were actually found by someone else in GREECE or somewhere! Did that member who out-right LIED to us all here get banned or into any kind of trouble here on TSEATC? NO, of course not! In fact, he was suddenly PROMOTED to become a MODERATOR here? Now that's a pretty amazing story that even I find hard to believe.. but it's TRUE! Can anyone here please explain that one to us all?

Cheers,
TW

yes i can respond to that, and if i remember correctly it wasnt a "out right lie" but a mix up in various records, as was stated in his "Public Apology" to all members. but at least he had the compassion and guts to apologies and retract what he posted.
Do "you" remember that ??
and any one else who is reading that was ME !!

and no i wasnt "Suddenly" promoted to Moderator, you sent me a email requesting me to be one..(i still have the copy to)
as no one else was doing the job, they were there but just not doing anything.

and i was wondering when you were going to bring that up too...
so being as i am now also a "Outright Liar", according to TW,

think I'll do a bit of fishing....water looks good ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2011, 08:17:19 AM »
On now you're insulting MY and OUR intelligence if you can sit there and say you got mixed-up with your records? If that's the case, please show us some other simular gold coins you found there in the Philippines that caused you to get confused about which one's were found where? Till now you never explained to any of us how you, an Englishman with so much CSI and expertise, got that all wrong. Believe me, I'd love to hear it so I can understand also.

Anyway, my point is - I totally backed you that time even though some members thought I should do otherwise. Even after your 'public apology' some members still weren't happy but I stood behind you all the way. That's just the way I am. You or no one else can ever change that about me. I always TRY to be fair. Unless its totally out of control, I don't believe in locking threads and banning members or making members uncomfortable. I really HATE those other forums who so quickly LOCK threads and give trouble to members.

So, you were wondering when I would bring this up? I would NEVER have brought it up if you didn't keep on pressing to do something against NS. Honestly, I'm pretty sick and tired of all of this stuff. Just wanna go fishing also.

TW
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:24:02 AM by admin »

Offline Janner

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2011, 09:03:29 AM »
On now you're insulting MY and OUR intelligence if you can sit there and say you got mixed-up with your records? If that's the case, please show us some other simular gold coins you found there in the Philippines that caused you to get confused about which one's were found where? Till now you never explained to any of us how you, an Englishman with so much CSI and expertise, got that all wrong. Believe me, I'd love to hear it so I can understand also.

Anyway, my point is - I totally backed you that time even though some members thought I should do otherwise. Even after your 'public apology' some members still weren't happy but I stood behind you all the way. That's just the way I am. You or no one else can ever change that about me. I always TRY to be fair. Unless its totally out of control, I don't believe in locking threads and banning members or making members uncomfortable. I really HATE those other forums who so quickly LOCK threads and give trouble to members.

So, you were wondering when I would bring this up? I would NEVER have brought it up if you didn't keep on pressing to do something against NS. Honestly, I'm pretty sick and tired of all of this stuff. Just wanna go fishing also.

TW

"an Englishman", wow now lets bring my heritage into this also... :o

as for the CSI, simple from the TV series, google the process, edit it for thunting and bingo, there you go...no expertise required.
oh yes i didnt ask you to lock the thread, just to "Curtail" the guy from doing what he is doing....
but instead i got all this, called a Out right Liar and my heritage pointed out as well,..wow bad deal there!!!
well it doesnt matter now as its written on the wall.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2011, 10:41:17 AM »
I thought you went fishing? That was a very short fishing trip.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2011, 12:30:39 PM »
folks,

honestly northstar japanese reverse compass is real..my partner also seen it when my partner was hired by a recovery team lead by certain japanese who had a rank of colonel during ww2 he showed his compass to my partner he was also confused why their compass is reversed...

northstar,

try to placed your reversed compass below the normal compass and the normal compass will just turn fast/went crazy..

my partner's friend,who happens to be captain of a certain international cargo ship was bragging of his big compass(use in his ship) that his compass is accurate when my partner place the japanese reverse compass below with his big compass,the capt. compass just went crazy-turning/winding so fast-he t0o was confused and ask my partner " what kind of compass u've use?" he just replied "secret" para bibooo...try it too brow!

That Japanese who had the Reverse Compass as you claim who was a Colonel during WW11, Say, he was 30 years old at during WW11 and that is pretty young for a Colonel, he was in hi mid-90s and he is still active Treasure Hunting, I can say WOW, unbelievable. Tall tales !
      That Cargo Ship Captain with a SHIPS COMPASS, was that a GYRO COMPASS, have you ever seen a GYRO COMPASS?

t_hunter44

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »
Pictures of a Ships Gyro Compass. Just Click on the Link. Is that Portable or is that Portable?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ytff1-tyc&sz=all&va=ship+gyro+compass         

Offline Janner

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2011, 10:59:05 PM »
I only live 50m from the beach, so yep short distance to walk.... ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2011, 02:30:13 AM »
The youngest JIA with a rank of full colonel is Col. Karama or Kamara and is age 42 in 1943, and he was made Colonel not by promotion but the Imperial Order. He was assigned in their HQ in Gamu, Isabela. So how old is he now?

t_hunter44

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2011, 04:00:21 AM »
The youngest JIA with a rank of full colonel is Col. Karama or Kamara and is age 42 in 1943, and he was made Colonel not by promotion but the Imperial Order. He was assigned in their HQ in Gamu, Isabela. So how old is he now?
       I just lowered the age of that Colonel on purpose and he will still be over 90 years old when he was making a said recovery, a very active Japanese guy ,would'nt you say? The Ships Compass from a Cargo Ship, that Gyro Compass will be kind of heavy carrying it  around the boondocks. 21 years I spent in the US Navy and 15 years of that was spent on a Destroyer, Tank Landing Ships, Destroyer Tender and  Submarine Tender Navy ships , I can say I know how a Gyro Compass looks like . Like the saying goes, you can fool some people some of the time but not all the time.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2011, 09:32:26 AM »
thunter,

i was wrong he was a retired col( i clarified my partner)... at the time wer they recovered their commodities in the late 1990's he was in his late 80's...i understand why u've talked such way...i never seen a compass detector but only heard of it that's why i'd asked you but you've tuned in differently... and what i've seen is only a watch and cellphone detector(use by japs xcluding d koreans)my purpose is to inform my fellow hunters so that they will not be fooled by japs/their site will not be stolen as what we've commonly heard from other thunter...
don't worry brow if someday will meet i will show it to you i have a pics and esp.videos(if ur interested) on how it really works and maybe i/we can share my/our dowsing skills if not then lets do the other way around...hopefully these will ease u up..

btw,you've said that your in a marine b4 then you should know why some things can't be seen in google hopefully u can share it with janner who once said that he's a military official.....let say, have u heard the word "SECRECY 4 short, C0NFIDENTIAL 4 long and winding road" in military

folks,

be open as d world of realm is very deep..
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

t_hunter44

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2011, 04:58:51 PM »
thunter,

i was wrong he was a retired col( i clarified my partner)... at the time wer they recovered their commodities in the late 1990's he was in his late 80's...i understand why u've talked such way...i never seen a compass detector but only heard of it that's why i'd asked you but you've tuned in differently... and what i've seen is only a watch and cellphone detector(use by japs xcluding d koreans)my purpose is to inform my fellow hunters so that they will not be fooled by japs/their site will not be stolen as what we've commonly heard from other thunter...
don't worry brow if someday will meet i will show it to you i have a pics and esp.videos(if ur interested) on how it really works and maybe i/we can share my/our dowsing skills if not then lets do the other way around...hopefully these will ease u up..

btw,you've said that your in a marine b4 then you should know why some things can't be seen in google hopefully u can share it with janner who once said that he's a military official.....let say, have u heard the word "SECRECY 4 short, C0NFIDENTIAL 4 long and winding road" in military

folks,

be open as d world of realm is very deep..

This ends it. Being only a Chief in the Navy, just Confidential Clearance and No Secret or Top secret Clearance but I have received Secret messages when on Duty as Engineering Chief or OOD, Officer of the Deck.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 09:17:23 AM »
thunter,

i'll be in laguna and cainta 2morow..wers ur site?maybe i can recheck it if i have time..

bfgates,

pls check ur pm.

t_hunter44

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
thunter,

i'll be in laguna and cainta 2morow..wers ur site?maybe i can recheck it if i have time..

My sites is way up North and I am out of the country right now but Thanks for the offer.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 08:35:39 AM »
t_hunter,

sayang brow!, minsan lang ako mag offer..
anyway, u'r welkam! :)