Author Topic: Help and Need Advices  (Read 52203 times)

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
Re: Help and Need Advices
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2011, 09:02:23 AM »
Another: Cool story
In the site, We have a spirit guardian, Both Spirit and Engkanto Guardian. Yes, the spirit is a filipino (decapitated head) and has also agreed to give away the treasure. Believe this or not, but our TH has a diwata friend like other's here. This spirit is helping during the dig but a specific time. I asked my uncle, I what way does he help, he said he loosens the soil, Guys is this possible? And why can't he help all the time.?

Sorry Adrian but i found this very ridiculous... i found myself sighing reading this post of yours. Pardon but...haay,hahay...
If only duendes or spirit could point to you where's the body of Bin Ladin, perhaps we could help the searcher.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2011, 11:51:10 PM »
In the site, We have a spirit guardian, Both Spirit and Engkanto Guardian. Yes, the spirit is a filipino (decapitated head) and has also agreed to give away the treasure. Believe this or not, but our TH has a diwata friend like other's here. This spirit is helping during the dig but a specific time. I asked my uncle, I what way does he help, he said he loosens the soil, Guys is this possible? And why can't he help all the time.?

Sorry Adrian but i found this very ridiculous... i found myself sighing reading this post of yours. Pardon but...haay,hahay...
If only duendes or spirit could point to you where's the body of Bin Ladin, perhaps we could help the searcher.
Yeah, I was asking if that was possible. @Osama's Body, For sure the US Gov won't release it. It would cause an UPROAR!!!
^_^

Offline adrian

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2011, 03:08:57 AM »
Update: Excavating was stop due to one of the diggers was a traitor. The Spirits have told the TH to dig to be postponed. They have informed the TH that one digger had a plan of delaying and hiding what's inside the vault, There was one instance that the TH would try to force the dig, He suddenly got pale (dunno "nag-palamuti") , The spirits told the TH to fire the digger, Right now the TH would try to talk this over.  :'(
Poor greedy digger 5% of the total would go to him.

Offline adrian

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Update: Last sunday was supposed to be the opening of the lid. But the spirits didn't want it because one digger was a traitor, So the TH with a diwata tried to cast away the 9 spirits(pugot) but wasn't able to(maybe he isn't that strong enough). Right now the opening of the lid would be resumed next sunday. And regarding about the duendes, The TH said there were three tribes. Out of the 48 trucks of the JIA went to Ilocos Sur, 3 trucks went to Santa Lucia. Buried near the old school, Which was lucky given to my Lola, not knowing that was a previous japanese camp. Even the Doctor-Hunter had a map about the whereabouts of this treasures. I'm not making up all these stories, What would I gain?

Offline Gener

« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2011, 02:59:02 AM »
I dont know?,,,,these looks too much!. ???,,maybe im wrong again?

Offline adrian

« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2011, 06:03:23 AM »
I dont know?,,,,these looks too much!. ???,,maybe im wrong again?
Apparently, Its true. I'm not make this up, Anyways No Pictures = Not Interested.

Offline Gener

« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2011, 06:48:40 AM »
No offense adrian,,i have more experience than you when it comes to paranormal,far far more than you i guess...but im not sure if they are connected to hidden treasures...

Offline ghost

« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2011, 02:34:52 AM »
On the paranormal side of the story, I don't have interest in that. I'm much more interested on the 48 trucks that went to Ilocos Sur and that 3 trucks that went to your Lola's property. What are you still waiting for, dig it up since it is with in your property now. That's your "gain."

One more thing, you said your from ILOILO, why is it that your too familiar with places up North? No doubt, you are an Ilocano not Ilonggo.

gerald

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2011, 07:39:31 AM »
If that dwarf is manipulating that treasure and digging underneath like a termite to shift that vault then better leave him alone! that treasure cannot be recovered anyway so better back off!!... ;D :D ;D...not unless that you wanted to play with him hide & seek??

You are right  Bro. Gener.

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2011, 03:55:20 PM »
Hello Adrian this is for you,

I just borrowed this posting from a former member of this forum and i copy pasted it here for you.

"Yes that can happen that a block of cement could vanish, transfer or slide for that matter even though i dont have first hand experience of this sort, but i believe on this one however because as per information from a reliable source, there is really a burial design that is, the concrete block containing the object would slide or move to another chamber if subjected to a great physical force (really an ingenius design of those Japanese mining engineers).

This i believe is the reason when a certain treasure hunter/s experience witnessing this so called "vanishment", they immidiately attribute it to the spirits or something but unknown to them that it is really designed to slide if one mistakenly disturb it.
And this another reason also why so much belief on the supernaturals could lead to quarrels within the group because the believer would often accuse or blame the non-believer that the spirits got angry because there's one within the group that doesnt believe or disobeys rules set by quacks.
So in this line of reasoning, i prefer to be in the group of rational, thinking, pondering educated people...
In my 42 years of life, due to curiosity if there is really this spirits or supernatural sort of things,
i often used to go out in the pit darkness of night wherever i got chance in haunted places, in the barrios and tried to communicate with those "spirits", to come out and let me see them,,.. but up until lately none of any of those spirits surfaced infront to me.
Up until i cant witness any, up until i can explain things scientifically, i will not believe in supernaturals.

Dont fear the spirits but fear the living (wag matakot sa patay pero matakot ka sa buhay)
Fear really, is the fear borne of the unknown."

Adrian your belief in the spirits or its sorts, in my opinion, stems from not knowing the unknown, what is hidden really appears mystical and mysterious and if we dont understand about certain things, we are afraid to what we dont know.

So the solution is, to erase our fears of the unknown, to unravel what seems to be mysterious, ,,WE MUST DO ACTIONS TO KNOW THE UNKNOWN, and if you then realizes and understand things, the "mysteriousness" of it will be gone and so as your fear to the unknown is gone.

If all those sorts of spirits, supernaturals, kapre , dwendes etc. etc. were really true, Philippines would then that great superpower in the world, all the great SUPERPOWER nation USA, and all its military weapons advancement is no match to the SUPERNATURALS eHHH???...

I don't believe in supernaturals, everything can be explained given a proper study.
And is so hard for one to succeed in treasure hunting if your basis in your search are the advices of spirits, dwendes, engkantos etc. etc.

If you dont believe in technology, well you might as well is using your cellular phone, then throw away your mobile phone for it is one great example of a product of study, development and or generally Technology born out of scientific study.
Just a thought to ponder...
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

gerald

« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2011, 01:21:10 AM »

To Sis  KIZUNA!!

Site Guardian  is  really  true.
As part of  Japs  Complex engineering ..  or puzzled arrangement of  buried  treasure  they kill   people  to guard  the said  items.
In Buddhism there were  rituals to be made..  And  please...  Do not  under-estimate  the  ability  of the soul .
I remember  several years  ago  when my sister called  us crying  because her  lil one suffer  from fever  for almost  a month. They had already consulted to a doctor.And even the doctor didn't know  the reason or cause  because  the  laboratory  is very  normal. THen that time i went to  my relative  who is  a quack doctor or  an *albularyo*.THen the  QD told  us..  that  lil one is being  touched  or   hugged  by a spirit.. and that spirit is know to be my  LOLO. She said  the spirit(LOLo's spirit) remind us to remember him.. He wants  a Misa  Requim  and a Prayer. THen we follow what  the QD said. By a wink of an eye  the fever  was gone. So.. my fellas  here.. how  can you explain  this  kind of  situation. EVen the spirits  of  our  forefathers  can make   us sick also..  to remind  us that he should  be remembered. How  much more  a spirits guarding the  items which  has  negative energy in it, anger, agony, hatred.. longing for  justice  etc..  That's  why  we need to deal  with the entities also...   Rituals made  by Buddhist people  is no joke  my friend. SOme of it.. they made a cursed  rituals on the  object itself.  So we need to unlock or cleans the cursed covering or within the  items itself  . So consult  your dowser or  your medium regarding this matter. Even  Our  X-Mayor here  who is a Chinese  Filipino and a Treasure  hunter had  Mediums and QD also..

GOD  BLESS,

Young hunter  GE

Offline Gener

« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2011, 05:03:30 AM »
Supernaturals are true,,but too much depending on what those said entities can do is not a good idea at all! Dont focus much on their underworld capabilities as we mortal human beings are the one who put them in place,,means those metals are for us..They may possess power that can make our brains unstable but still we humans are more powerful than them,,have the flesh and technology to show force and mortal energy. We have the brain and knowledge to drive them out if we wanted and we have the power to know if those entities are black or white!.....
***Our country is known as a nest of "MANANANGGAL" (a kind of flying vampire) even before the war but i havent heard anyone of them getting a medal,,They have all the capabilities and advantage over japanese enemies as they can hover (stealth) on top of any camps to drop,lob bombs,grenades or even just stones every night and drive all the remaining outside the country. but they did not! WHY???? are they selfish or simply deprived their country...or they dont exists at all!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:34:04 PM by t_hunter44 »

gerald

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2011, 05:14:33 AM »
Supernaturals are true,,but too much depending on what those said entities can do is not a good idea at all! Dont focus much on their underworld capabilities as we mortal human beings are the one who put them in place,,means those metals are for us..They may possess power that can make our brains unstable but still we humans are more powerful than them,,have the flesh and technology to show force and mortal energy. We have the brain and knowledge to drive them out if we wanted and we have the power to know if those entities are black or white!.....
***Our country is known as a nest of "MANANANGGAL" (a kind of flying vampire) even before the war but i havent heard anyone of them getting a medal,,They have all the capabilities and advantage over japanese enemies as they can hover (stealth) on top of any camps to drop,lob bombs,grenades or even just stones every night and drive all the remaining outside the country. but they did not! WHY???? are they selfish or simply deprived their country...or they dont exists at all!

You right...    Bro. Gener and that's true. Humans are more  powerful than spirits.
But for me  as part of T-hunting, Dowsers  or  Dowsing itself  is  important. By this dowsing thing  we would  be able  to know  that  that the owner of the lot  can be  trusted or  not.  Or even our  diggers  can be trusted  or  not.  And it  is  important  for us to deal  with the object  guard  or  controlling entities  of  the items.. And that's  the dowser's  job. Thru  dowsing  we would  be also able  to know  that the Guardian s is willing to  surrender  the items  or  not. If  not, we  would  be able  to   know  the reasons  like: 1)we  are not worthy to recieved  it 2.)A retrieval sabotage plan  by the  diggers  themselves. and etc..

To  my  fella  T-H   here!!
Bout  treasure  Cursed, this  is  really true:  A well  known  T-hunter in Cebu  owns  many  laboratories  in  his  Lacto(Herbal  business)  as a  result  of  his  victory in T-hunting  but  never  share his  blessings to his  diggers and  others  who have contributed the success of their  projects... Just  look  what happened  to  him .. he  celebrated  his  b-day  in Nov.1 and  2.  Greediness  could  kill my friend.

My friend(Girl)     in  Vallodolid  who  recovered  Au's   but never  give  a fair  share  to  those  persons  who have helped  her site... And  iv'e  known  from a reliable source  that their  family  suffered tragic events  starting  from the day  they  fool  those persons  who have helped  them a lot..  up to  the present.  Then I would  say again  Greediness...  could  kill...

Mr. Nene  G. in Fab-  Neg. Occ.  hit  many  target  and become  bigatin  and  big  time  cocker  in  Neg. 
But  he  changed,  he became  arrogant .  When  his  relatives asked  a help   to him because  his (relatives) son   suffer  from  sickness   ..  but  Mr. N. G.  just  simply  say  to  his  relatives,  Go and  Plant Camote  or Plant  Rice.. or  Cultivate  in a Ricefield  to earn money. To make  the story  concised  he dont'  help  his  relatives... After a year   he suffered  cancer  and die.   

Soo  very  poor    homo  sapien..    That's  only material  thing.  If  God   grants  us  the  blessings  then stay  humble  and be  kindhearted.. Share  a little.. God  will surely  see  what we are  doing... And  God  will be happy  if  we will do that..

One thing more this  is  what my t-hunter  friend  told me:  to cleansed  the cursed  within  the items  is  share  the blessings even a little.. donate  to a sect or church.
There are many ways in helping  people  without  been  having  exposed  for  security  reasons.

GOD  BLESS,,

GE

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2011, 06:00:17 AM »
Gerald, many people believe you get back what you get out of life so isn't that also known as KARMA?
TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2011, 06:19:36 AM »
Karma - it is the result of our own past actions and our own present doings. We get the fruit of what we sow, We reap what we sow.

The point is ... you sow a handful of goodness, you reap a sack full of happiness (it multiplied more), you sow a seed of hatred, you reap a truckload of sorrow (again it multiplied).

The cause and effect of actions done.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:32:00 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »