Author Topic: Does anyone know this TH  (Read 24193 times)

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
Re: Does anyone know this TH
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2011, 06:13:16 AM »
I will be waiting for that name and rank because I have an extensive research about the Tanakas who were assigned here due to one Tanaka Cave in the Sierra Madre range.
General Shirihito Tanaka( spelling might be wrong but sounds the same), Our TH is adopted son of this Tanaka. He passed away, So our TH had to continue on his own.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2011, 06:32:06 AM »
There is no General Shirihito Tanaka in world war 2. (That name is somewhat sounding like the name of the emperor of Japan)

Check this out:

http://www.generals.dk/nation/Japan/Tan.html

There was only one General Tanaka who was assigned here. He was General Shizuichi Tanaka. He was recalled to Japan in January 4, 1944 to recover from Malaria and later to be the CG of the 1st Imperial Guard Division. He committed suicide by shooting himself in the heart after stopping the planned coup d'etat by junior officers opposed to the move of the emperor to announce the surrender of Japan in WW2.

All Japanese Generals were accounted for except for the body of Admiral Yamamoto who was in a plane when shot down by P38 American fighter plane over the Solomon Island. And that's a fact.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:11:00 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline ghost

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 02:26:15 AM »
There goes your answer Adrian bro. Don't easily believe on fabricated stories just to call your attention. Hope it may help you.  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 03:16:16 AM »
Discovery channel had the video of that Yamamoto's plane being shot down years ago, program called "War Chronicles".

as for the "other" story, that got shot down to...!!

Offline Gener

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2011, 03:24:35 AM »
better watch that "war chronicles" in youtube,,they will know a lot about the war in the "pacific theater" and that could be a very good basis how the war was started and pacified and those were documented even explained well in 3D!!! amazing indeed...and here you can get an input if how and where the least possible areas of treasures according to their path and movement..it may help but dont depend on it!

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 04:08:03 AM »
Second point to think about, if that Tanaka is a General in WW2, then he should be more than 53 years old in 1945. Say that person went back here and dug in 1990s then he must be at least then 103 years old. Too strong for his age to dig treasures.

Don't get me wrong because I have seen an old Japanese Sailor or foot soldier who returned to the east coastal area just to "complete" his mission. He allegedly told one of our literate companion that he was something like 19 years old when he was called to serve in the war. So 21 (1945) plus 62 years (2006 or 2007) then he must be 83 years old or so. He was slow but still walking around with a companion and would allegedly talk only in their language during the work. He only talked with our companion in english when the work was done and the items already in the "ship"(ask Malacanang what ship). While we just watch in the distance almost drooling when they carried the items back and forth by wheelbarrow under heavily armed guards/marines. He secretly passed and left 2 "paper-clothes" to our companion just before they went aboard the ship and left towards Aurora province. And that "paper-clothes" are the subject of our former companion's independent hunting since 2008 up to now. No items were found yet either. :( :(
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 05:42:44 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

gerald

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2011, 04:25:37 AM »
Adrian, a fatherly advice...read the book Gold warriors...you will learn many things in thunting in that book. Make it one of your basic platform, and to Gerald , dont be so rude by saying sarcastic and insulting words.
If you believe you have great knowledge, then teach Adrian instead of insulting.
Remember Gerald, an expert was once a beginner.
Let's uplift one another here, i know that should be the spirit here.

Hi Kizuna...
You don't  know  the real score  my friend.
It  was  Adrian who start  the fire.
In the   other  forum... Adrian insulted all the members  there...  as  in ALL.
He even insulted  DB  and  T-H44.

You can asked  DB , T-h44, Ghost and  Sis  Raqs  what is  the real Adrian in  other forum.
In fact from the  beginnning we respect him.  But it  seemed  that he  hits us  all  below  the belt.  That is  why...We treated  him like  that.

Are  you aware  that he was  forever  banned in  the other  forum  because of  his attitude?
Don't  be  so   biased  my friend.  Before  you  ever  judge  me..  you  have to scrutinize  things first.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2011, 06:04:31 AM »
Adrian, a fatherly advice...read the book Gold warriors...you will learn many things in thunting in that book. Make it one of your basic platform, and to Gerald , dont be so rude by saying sarcastic and insulting words.
If you believe you have great knowledge, then teach Adrian instead of insulting.
Remember Gerald, an expert was once a beginner.
Let's uplift one another here, i know that should be the spirit here.

Hi Kizuna...
You don't  know  the real score  my friend.
It  was  Adrian who start  the fire.
In the   other  forum... Adrian insulted all the members  there...  as  in ALL.
He even insulted  DB  and  T-H44.

You can asked  DB , T-h44, Ghost and  Sis  Raqs  what is  the real Adrian in  other forum.
In fact from the  beginnning we respect him.  But it  seemed  that he  hits us  all  below  the belt.  That is  why...We treated  him like  that.

Are  you aware  that he was  forever  banned in  the other  forum  because of  his attitude?
Don't  be  so   biased  my friend.  Before  you  ever  judge  me..  you  have to scrutinize  things first.

Well, Adiran (or no one else) will get away with such nonsense here on TSEATC. We don't allow rude people here. Thanks for all our great members for being kind and understanding here. We all try our best to get along and help each other.
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 07:16:57 PM »
i'm afraid i might be breaking copyrights and anti piracy law, that's enough for now and i want to know first whose deserving.

Some background about Sterling Seagrave and his book Gold Warriors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_Seagrave

Sterling paid for the research for this book, like all his others, out of his own pocket.  No one paid him for his research and he specifically makes careful there is no situation where in he could be accused of funding or paying for information (I personally know of this.)  In the case of Gold Warriors, NO one would publish the book, no publsihing company would touch it.  In each case they were scared away.  Finally Sterling had to pay for his own publishing, production, advertising and distribution.  Always someone or shadow was obstructing it.  This book, you are passing out free copies of, cost him dearly and he made next to nothing off of it for all the work and risk it put him into.

This past year he has been working on a movie project, his own work, to be produced by Pixar Studios, yes the one of Disney, www.pixar.com , since Pixar is an effectively extension of Disney.  The funding and the production was to be run by former Disney board member and Pixar board members.  As last July through this November I had kept repeating to them, Disney would at the most critical point pull the rug out from the production.  My warning was not believed.  The story was based upon the experience of Bob Curtis with Marcos and the partners of Curtis, one of which is now working in Luzon and a friend of mine.  George Clooney was the lead actor for this production in progress, playing the part of the Curtis partner now in Luzon.  Well, as I had warned, without explanation, last December Pixar killed the project.  Funding was in place and the script was in progress.  It was just slammed down and no explanation was offered.

Disney it self was acquired many many years back with black money out of Europe with the assassination of one of the Disney board members, Santa Monica California, that lead to the change of votes to allow the sell out.  That is not important here other that I had warned them, anything with Disney is messing with big hidden international money, big.

Where does this go.  As February 1, 2012, Sterling is now looking about for new funding and production capabilities but he is giving up on the production idea.  Too much against him.  This man is not rich, he is passionate about his writing and takes a lot of risk in putting out what he does.  It is all self funded and published.  So, every bootleg copy that gets passed about, cuts into his personal pocket, seriously.

Just consider it it was your personal pocket, how you would feel.

Zobex

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 10:01:11 PM »

You are right in there Zobex, no questions raised.

But if i feel so generous again about giving you some of my hard earned materials/proofs/ maps that would lead you to what you are looking,, would you deny my generosity then Zobex my friend???
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline Janner

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 10:05:35 PM »
i'm afraid i might be breaking copyrights and anti piracy law, that's enough for now and i want to know first whose deserving.

Some background about Sterling Seagrave and his book Gold Warriors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_Seagrave

Sterling paid for the research for this book, like all his others, out of his own pocket.  No one paid him for his research and he specifically makes careful there is no situation where in he could be accused of funding or paying for information (I personally know of this.)  In the case of Gold Warriors, NO one would publish the book, no publsihing company would touch it.  In each case they were scared away.  Finally Sterling had to pay for his own publishing, production, advertising and distribution.  Always someone or shadow was obstructing it.  This book, you are passing out free copies of,(is free on the net!!) cost him dearly and he made next to nothing off of it for all the work and risk it put him into.

This past year he has been working on a movie project, his own work, to be produced by Pixar Studios, yes the one of Disney, www.pixar.com , since Pixar is an effectively extension of Disney.  The funding and the production was to be run by former Disney board member and Pixar board members.  As last July through this November I had kept repeating to them, Disney would at the most critical point pull the rug out from the production.  My warning was not believed.  The story was based upon the experience of Bob Curtis with Marcos and the partners of Curtis, one of which is now working in Luzon and a friend of mine.  George Clooney was the lead actor for this production in progress, playing the part of the Curtis partner now in Luzon.  Well, as I had warned, without explanation, last December Pixar killed the project.  Funding was in place and the script was in progress.  It was just slammed down and no explanation was offered.

Disney it self was acquired many many years back with black money out of Europe with the assassination of one of the Disney board members, Santa Monica California, that lead to the change of votes to allow the sell out.  That is not important here other that I had warned them, anything with Disney is messing with big hidden international money, big.

Where does this go.  As February 1, 2012, Sterling is now looking about for new funding and production capabilities but he is giving up on the production idea.  Too much against him.  This man is not rich, he is passionate about his writing and takes a lot of risk in putting out what he does.  It is all self funded and published.  So, every bootleg copy that gets passed about, cuts into his personal pocket, seriously.

Just consider it it was your personal pocket, how you would feel.

Zobex

and in reply to that statement read how he ripped off a friend to get info for his book !!!

A Matter of Distrust - the Seagrave Affair

(my only griping session - ever!)

In early September 1998, I mailed a batch of documents relating to black market gold transactions to author, Sterling Seagrave. These were sent for discussion purposes and as a result of an understanding reached on collaborating into the ongoing cover-up of what really happened to all the gold and other assets plundered by the Japanese during WWII. Seagrave had covered this subject in two principal chapters of his book, The Marcos Dynasty, published by Macmillan, London in 1988.

Several months earlier, Seagrave had made it clear that for him to collaborarte on research of mutual interest, he wished to focus on what he called "upstream projects" whereas I should continue to harness my efforts on what he termed as "downstream." Downstream, he explained, covered what happened to all the gold and plunder "..after it is removed from WW2 hiding places." Upstream, meanwhile was everything that related to the gold and treasure up to and including its entombment in "WW2 hiding places."

Consequently, as mentioned above, in early September I airmailed numerous documents to Seagrave's residence at Banyuls, in South Western France. These were provided with the explicit proviso that they must be subject to complete confidentiality. Seagrave ackowldged and agreed to these terms in his email of 16th September 1998 in which he stated:

"...Confidentiality is a bottom line. "

But apparently the "bottom line" for Seagrave didn't amount to very much at all. In late Autumn of 2002, Seagrave published his book Gold Warriors, together with two accompanying CD's of exhibits. Both CD's contained copies of the documents and papers I had sent to him in strict confidence.

It is true that when I received a copy of Seagrave's Gold Warriors manuscript a year or so before it was published, I became completely disillusioned due to his encroachment into the "downstream" in the book - a fact he openly admitted with an empty apology. Consequently, I resolved not to communicate with him again... and hadn't. Until, that is, I learned he had published some of the confidential documents i had earlier provided to him.

Some of these documents had been published in my e-book, The Secret Gold Treaty, two years earlier. By reproducing them, Seagrave had not only breached a contract of confidentiality, but had infringed international copyright.

On 31st January 2003, I contacted him privately, demanding that he take approrpriate remedial action. He chose not to respond to this letter. Consequently, I sent a further copy on 3rd February 2003. He ignored that also.

I then notified Verio Inc, Seagrave's Internet Service Provider, under penalty of perjury that Seagrave had infringed my copyright. Verio informed Seagrave that he had to remove the offending materials or face having his website blocked. At the eleventh hour, after consulting with Dan Cathcart, his US based attorney, Seagrave issued a letter signed under penalty of perjury, that the material in question had been removed (click HERE to see a copy of his letter - 1.29 megabytes pdf file).

Was Seagrave's decision to publish these documents merely a slip of the memory of an ageing man or does it exhibit an ingrained and callous lack of integrity? If the former, then one could reasonably suppose that once his attention had been drawn to the copyright infringement, he would be swift to take all necessary remedial action. Instead he ignored my letters to him and only took action when forced to do so by Verio Inc. This, I think, speaks volumes about his character.

I now see that Seagrave's manuscript has been placed on the internet and is now available for free download HERE .

Which just goes to show that once you transgress old fashioned values like trust and integrity, your sins will be sure to find you out.

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 10:23:46 PM »

Well Zobex,

You just don't know what was my previous experience with Sterling Seagraves.
I tried to buy the book plus the supposed two CD's, Bowstring accepted my payment, debited the supposed amount he figured in my card. How would you feel, if you were in my shoe, when only later, i was told that they cannot deliver it to me (in the Philippines, and blaming instead the Philippine Posts as so corrupt).

My card was debited, i complained but Sterling never bothered to refund me the amount.
Now, how was that Zobex???

And to tell you frankly Zobex, i might have given a copy to some but not indiscriminately, it is an act of compassion to some i call deserving that needs a little uplifting.

If you're heart bleeds profusely whenever you spent a single cent, if you experience fever ("kalintura" ba) having lifted a single finger helping others, then you are something...
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 10:27:29 PM »
There is no General Shirihito Tanaka in world war 2. (That name is somewhat sounding like the name of the emperor of Japan)

Check this out:

http://www.generals.dk/nation/Japan/Tan.html

There was only one General Tanaka who was assigned here. He was General Shizuichi Tanaka. He was recalled to Japan in January 4, 1944 to recover from Malaria and later to be the CG of the 1st Imperial Guard Division. He committed suicide by shooting himself in the heart after stopping the planned coup d'etat by junior officers opposed to the move of the emperor to announce the surrender of Japan in WW2.

All Japanese Generals were accounted for except for the body of Admiral Yamamoto who was in a plane when shot down by P38 American fighter plane over the Solomon Island. And that's a fact.

DB, actually there are TWO field promotion General's (albiet Lt. or Maj. Generals) buried on Mindanao that never went home.  One is in a shrine in Lost Horizon, his sword and ashes are on a pyramid shrine in a tunnel.  Behind an elaborate set of water traps and a 20 ton clock work stone trap.  Don't forget, I invited you to go there this year.

Z

Offline Janner

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 10:29:03 PM »
curiosity got me so i researched it, you know dig deep and wide, and lo and behold up came
"PIXAR Studios"...........

and you will notice if you go to the site highlighted by Zobex its all computer generated films, both long and short...? so where does this full length movie come in with Seagraves...?? oh and of course George Clooney  ;)

some of  your lines..
(I personally know of this.)
My warning was not believed.
Well, as I had warned,
other that I had warned them,

are we to believe that you personally were involved with the film/seagraves/clooney/Pixar...??

what i found was;
Pixar Animation Studios, pronounced /ˈpɪksɑr/ (stylized as PIXAR), is an American computer animation film studio based in Emeryville, California. The studio has earned 26 Academy Awards, seven Golden Globes, and three Grammy Awards, among many other awards and acknowledgments. Its films have made over $6.3 billion worldwide. It is best known for its CGI-animated feature films created with PhotoRealistic RenderMan, its own implementation of the industry-standard RenderMan image-rendering application programming interface used to generate high-quality images.

Animation and live-action

All Pixar films to date have been computer-animated features (WALL-E has so far been the only Pixar film not to be completely animated, featuring a small live-action element).

so guys what do you  make of that eh...??

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2012, 10:47:29 PM »

You are right in there Zobex, no questions raised.

But if i feel so generous again about giving you some of my hard earned materials/proofs/ maps that would lead you to what you are looking,, would you deny my generosity then Zobex my friend???

KISUNI, you were the one who posted the comment that you felt perhaps you were violating copyright law or such.  If you had not felt some guilt or responsibility, you would not have made that comment, hey what ???

The Robin Hood position, steal from the rich to give to the poor.  Just advising you that SS is not rich.  Everyone is responsible for their actions, good or bad.  I have no qualms in regards to you being generous with what YOU have, nor what you do with others.  Just remember Karma.

And yes, the Philippine Postal service is extremely corrupt just as is customs.  If you did not get shipped a copy of the book, then SS should have reimbursed you, naturally.  But one "f*uck you" does not justify another "f*uck you".  Passing out multiple copies of something is not the same as giving out ONE copy of something.

I have given out a great deal of advise, materials, tools, food, medicine, guns, ammo, coffins and free rides.  I do not give with strings attached.  But, what I have given out, I earned.

You do what you want.  It's your Karma

Z