Author Topic: WWII Japanese compass  (Read 41214 times)

Offline Gener

Re: WWII Japanese compass
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2011, 03:38:36 PM »
Thanks TW... ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2011, 05:44:46 PM »
Correction of my Post #40; Quote from NS addressed to Dindo on Post #16

From NS to Dindo

You get a good point in your above statement that Japanese adopted metric system as their standard of measurement before the war.. Take a look at the scale of the compass used by Japanese.. 1: 25,000     Meter. But the readable word is ETER
[/quote]
      T_hunter 44 to NS, Not Dindo; Reply #16. Enlarge the photo and one can read the word METER, get your eyes checked.

Sorry DB, I quoted the Post # 16 of NS and deleted some parts of it but failed to delete your name so my post looks like it was directed at you instead of NS, so it is NS that need his eyes checked or he is just directing us intentionally to look for ETER but one can see the M vividly to spell METER.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2011, 05:58:59 PM »
you're right t_h44.... :) I can see M this photos and need to be clean.. the question is why only the M are not being clean ..... ???

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »
t_hunter, no problem here on my side. I already know to whom it is really directed.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 05:13:36 AM »
OK, Northstar, the members here have clearly proved that what you were saying about that so-called Japanese Compass was NOT true. I even gave you 24 hours to try and somehow dispute their facts but since you haven't even reply back it looks like the majority wins and this topic is hereby locked.
Thank you everyone for your input and understanding.
TW