Author Topic: How can they hide object?  (Read 7291 times)

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
How can they hide object?
« on: July 05, 2011, 08:10:08 PM »
Situation:
How can playful dwendes hide object, providing that physical strength is there weakness?

Anyone?

Offline Gener

Re: How can they hide object?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 01:06:50 AM »
You need to open the bible brother and do some research....and believing in our "FATHER" is the ultimate solutions to any doubt you may experience...we always says when we are facing this entities.....in the name of JESUS CHRIST....(a name connected to our Heavenly GOD)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 01:21:58 AM »
adrian i thought you believe in science maybe you can explain it.... but for me in my opinion is NO they cannot hide the object but they can control everyone else mind... just my opinion..

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline adrian

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 06:47:38 AM »
adrian i thought you believe in science maybe you can explain it.... but for me in my opinion is NO they cannot hide the object but they can control everyone else mind... just my opinion..

Raqz ;)
I believe in GOD. Thanks.

Offline adrian

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 06:54:37 AM »

Raqz ;)
Sir Gener

Can you please stop it, I may have done terrible things before but now I'm here to learn?
Can we do it in a nice way. ???

Offline Gener

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »
Adrian,, ;D ;D I thought what you quoted is "Raquels" opinion??? ;D ;D,,well its fine anyway,,,its just an opinion!! ;D

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »
adrian that posting is my opinion... if you don't like it... you can ignore it.. pick up the good one that you think it can help your site.... good luck..

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline adrian

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 11:28:14 PM »
adrian that posting is my opinion... if you don't like it... you can ignore it.. pick up the good one that you think it can help your site.... good luck..

Raqz ;)
Sorry Its about sir gener, Peace Maam Raqz ^_^

Offline Gener

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 09:53:01 AM »
Oh! so whats that about me then adrian brother,,, ??? ;D ;)

gerald

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 07:53:18 AM »

Raqz ;)
I believe in GOD. Thanks.

I think they can...
And to tell you also.. Object  guards  most espicially spirits are  not  what we think of.
Some  Christian friends t-h  even concluded that  they  are  from dark forces but  i think they are not.
Soul guarding  the items  below  are like  us when they are alive.
If you have  read some documentary info's  bout what the  japs  do.. after they have  buried  the valuable  items..  they kill people  to guard the  object. They perform rituals  (buddhist rituals) telling  the souls  of  the dead  to guard the object and prevent anyone from   recovering that thing.
That  is  why  you need  to have dowsers and mediums  to deal with the entity guarding  it. Did  you know that the late  Pres. Marcos  have mediums  also.. in his  hunting ? 
Those guarded  by elementals   are  the real give aways  below  10 feet. Those  with massive  loads  are really  guarded  by  spirit  entity.  One thing I  want to  tell  you:  deal with the entities  guarding the object  if you want to  hit the target.  And always  carry  these  2  things on you;  HAVE A CLEAN MIND AND  A CLEAN HEART.