Author Topic: Old/Odd Detector  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Matthew633

Old/Odd Detector
« on: July 10, 2011, 08:02:45 AM »
Hi everyone! I am a newbie here. Last summer I happen to visit the province and was intrigued about what my uncles were doing at their backyard. I saw them using two rods (color brown) which they said were treasure detectors. The rods are with no magnets. When hold them it tries to point to the direction where the treasure is. When you are at the right spot, it opens up like a diamond or square. Have seen anything like that? thanks.

Offline ghost

Re: Old/Odd Detector
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 08:14:09 AM »
You said 2 rods, then opens like diamond or a square? 2 rods can not make diamond or square because it has 4 sides. If 2 rods, it is the L-rods but if 4 sticks making it like a diamond it is a German Stick. Which is which?  ???

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 08:21:20 AM »
Oh im sorry it is 4rods. you need a partner to use it. each of you would be holding two rods. it moves of its own when you have them attached together. it points to the location of the treasure and when you are in the right spot, it opens wide like a diamond or a square. when you try to move two or three steps away from the spot, the rods move again pointing the exact spot.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 08:33:06 AM »
There are two reactions being observed on german sticks over the items being seek. First, the sticks meet at the middle, which means, you are over the top of the item. Second, if it opens up, try to move a little bit and kneel then you will find it meeting at the middle, then move again to another spot and kneel again and it will meet again in the middle. Conclusion, the items were placed in 2 or more separate containers.  ;)

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 08:43:51 AM »
@sir dindo

that is how exactly it worked sir. The rods opened when they reached the spot where the allege treasure are. It is amazing how it moved by its own. the next question is, how reliable are these rods? Does it mean that when it opens there are hidden things below the ground where the users stand?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 08:47:43 AM »
The rods reliability depends upon the user's capability to dowse.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:58:41 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 08:53:51 AM »
@sir dindo

sir i am just a newbie here. can you please explain in a simple language the phrase "users ability to drowse" thank you sir.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 09:11:42 AM »
Read all the post here at the "German Sticks" and other posting relative to dowsing.

users ability to drowse

It is said that everyone can learn to dowse but not everyone has the "gift" to dowse. If the dowser is gifted enough, you can always rely on his findings.