Author Topic: What to do with your gold bars or the proceeds on the sale therein.  (Read 6855 times)

DINDO BAYAUA

Re: What to do with your gold bars or the proceeds on the sale therein.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 05:40:27 PM »
 :D Not the septic tank please... ;D ;D ;D

Offline LowsyTHunter

• nakama
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »
hahaha! one of my problem right now. some portion of the vault was inside septic tank. geez..  >:( ;D real natural treasure to be revealed   ;D :D
give more, expect less, live simple...

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 08:41:22 PM »

With foul smell... ;D ;D ;D
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 12:06:28 PM »
A friend just happened to receive his share from a deal on number of lots that was sold. He happened to be the middleman. His share is something to be desired amounting to 6 digits. His share was deposited by the seller in a bank. The bank received it but when that friend tried to withdraw the amount, he was denied. Reason: The Plunder law. He even showed the deed of sale but since his name was never mentioned on any of those documents, he cannot justify why he got that amount. So up to these days, the money cannot be touched on the bank.

If anyone had sold even just one bar of 6.2 kilos of gold, and is just an ordinary person, not capable to earn million in a year, is it worthy to put all those millions in the bank?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »
A friend just happened to receive his share from a deal on number of lots that was sold. He happened to be the middleman. His share is something to be desired amounting to 6 digits. His share was deposited by the seller in a bank. The bank received it but when that friend tried to withdraw the amount, he was denied. Reason: The Plunder law. He even showed the deed of sale but since his name was never mentioned on any of those documents, he cannot justify why he got that amount. So up to these days, the money cannot be touched on the bank.

If anyone had sold even just one bar of 6.2 kilos of gold, and is just an ordinary person, not capable to earn million in a year, is it worthy to put all those millions in the bank?

Well that's horrible! He certainly deserves his commission for putting together that deal. Somehow he's going to have to get a letter or something from the Buyer or Seller to bring to the bank so he can get his money. How about the Seller? What happened to HIS money there?
TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 08:50:50 PM »
How about the Seller? What happened to HIS money there?

I am right now trying to contact my friend to ask if he can let the seller-depositor to withdraw such deposit so he can personally give the amount to my friend.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:15:09 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »
How about the Seller? What happened to HIS money there?

I am right now trying to contact my friend to ask if he can let the seller-depositor to withdraw such deposit so he can personally give the amount to my friend.

Exactly!
TW

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 10:19:02 PM »

What is the name of that bank Sir Dindo?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 10:27:43 PM »
That i cannot do. Saying the name of the bank is like putting my head over a guillotine. I could be sued, as this is not be covered by the freedom of expression under the RPC but will fall on defamation and other offenses defined under the corporate law.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:43:48 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 03:51:10 AM »
That i cannot do. Saying the name of the bank is like putting my head over a guillotine. I could be sued, as this is not be covered by the freedom of expression under the RPC but will fall on defamation and other offenses defined under the corporate law.

Well that's ridiculous. It is NOT defamation. It's only posting true and factual information here as to how certain banks are MIS-treating and MIS-handling people's hard earned cash. I can't see why you would be sued just to tell the members here the name and branch of that bank that wants to ILLEGALLY hold onto people's money. We need to know so we definitely WON'T be doing any business with that particular bank. You actually think the bank manager is reading the forum here? Even if he is, I have only one thing to say to that A-Hole - YOU SUCK!  ;D
TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 12:55:34 PM »
It is all under the Plunder law and under the corporate law, a bank can sue for civil damages ANYTHING or ANYONE that could malign or use their name on any unfounded allegation. The bank manager can easily deny that he was withholding the money thereby maligning their name, and if ever proven withholding the amount, he can always reason the provisions specified under the Plunder law which I believe is the real culprit. Under the Plunder Law, the host bank can question a depositor when he has deposited at onetime any amount more than P500,000. He can be cleared if he can prove that that amount was within his capacity to earn, with proper documents, of course.

Anyway, my friend has already made the necessary move as of 9:00 today. 

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 11:15:16 PM »
I think it is not the plunder that is involve here. Plunder is committed by officer who by scheme or series of transaction, acquires property of more than 50M by virtue of his office. The 500 thousand mark is under the Anti-Money Laundering Act. A deposit of 500 thousand per transaction by someone who has no visible means to earn such amount, raises a prima facie evidence of money laundering.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2011, 12:40:38 AM »
 :D, he is an ordinary person, but still, working in the government under the finance section (SG. 11). That is why he got the connections on land transactions, clean deal, but still questionable by virtue of his position. Still under the plunder law.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:35:34 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2011, 01:16:58 AM »
It is all under the Plunder law and under the corporate law, a bank can sue for civil damages ANYTHING or ANYONE that could malign or use their name on any unfounded allegation. The bank manager can easily deny that he was withholding the money thereby maligning their name, and if ever proven withholding the amount, he can always reason the provisions specified under the Plunder law which I believe is the real culprit. Under the Plunder Law, the host bank can question a depositor when he has deposited at onetime any amount more than P500,000. He can be cleared if he can prove that that amount was within his capacity to earn, with proper documents, of course.

Anyway, my friend has already made the necessary move as of 9:00 today. 

Sorry to say but I'm just not going along with what you're saying here. If the bank is holding back people's money then you're just reporting your findings and that's not in any way an unfounded allegation. It's simply THE TRUTH. Unless, of course, if what you're telling us here is not the truth then you better don't tell us which bank and branch in that case. Total bull... either put up or... well, I'll let NS finish that quote we put to him also.  ;D
TW

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2011, 01:30:13 AM »
Better ask same case with a member here... Corel. Would he mention the name of the bank?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 01:40:48 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »