Author Topic: How to transport your Gold or Precious Metal  (Read 59719 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: How to transport your Gold or Precious Metal
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2010, 03:26:10 AM »
The problem with this topic is that, when a answer is given more variables are thrown in or presented..
.so maybe there will be no answer..???
Gboy, This answers your last question.

This is a treas forum...every possible variables, scenarios or problems re au transport or sale, must be thoroughly discussed and presented.
Unless of course, you are a treasure hunter that NEVER expect to recover treasures at all, then these discussion is not needed.

Goldfish,
This is only an example of treas transport or sale problems, scenarios and stuff.

Angel_09

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010, 10:37:05 PM »
There are rules in Transporting Gold:

Rule No. 1 - Make sure there are golds to be transported.
Rule No. 2 - If rule No. 1 is satisfied, then rule 3 will follows.

Offline kim

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2010, 04:53:00 PM »
There are rules in Transporting Gold:

Rule No. 1 - Make sure there are golds to be transported.
Rule No. 2 - If rule No. 1 is satisfied, then rule 3 will follows.

well well I agree ... can someine from the admin provide real buyers or pm me  i have something to dicscuss.. cheers

Offline Janner

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2010, 05:43:45 PM »
contact Admin via PM's please......

janner

Offline jvealaw

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »
i know a buyer who will pick up your gold from anywhere in the philippines provided you deliver the first kilo to their office in makati as proof that you really have gold in volume.  minimum quantity for pick-up is 60 kilos

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2011, 08:10:30 PM »
...question: How much is their prevailing rate per gram for 18 to 22 karats. How much for for 24 karats? and what is the payment scheme and mode?

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2011, 12:22:16 AM »
i know a buyer who will pick up your gold from anywhere in the philippines provided you deliver the first kilo to their office in makati as proof that you really have gold in volume.  minimum quantity for pick-up is 60 kilos

you're right DB,  what in the mode of payment.. for protection purposes

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »

If they can just pick up your GBars anywhere in the Phils., can you also share with us how they will pay you?
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2018, 10:37:44 PM »
Hi guys, newbie here and I really enjoyed reading the posts here considering that most members are Pinoy. The last reply was like 7 years ago but I was actually triggered to make my own opinion even though I'm not an expert on this stuff yet trying to gain more knowledge through reading. But again this is just my own opinion and respected all senior members. (Pioneer members who registered first). Most members got their point and I've agreed to some of them.

I am also following some TH blogs and articles from other sites and learned something to ponder on.

The original post from "cap miwa" last 2009 was about transporting at least a ton of Gold. Woooowww... I mean really. Maybe it's from a GL site or a site with big deposit. Still, it doesn't come to my mind on recovering those considering that it surely have Dangers like booby traps, bombs, poison gases etc. As of this time, what we are after are those just small deposits and giveways where it would be just shallow like a few meters deep and almost no danger at all like those mentioned above. And especially, it won't be requiring a big amount of money compared to those large deposit sites.

Now in my own opinion, a TON OF GOLD is so OVERWHELMING. IF EVER I could have that then TRANSPORTING that much loot would just by covering it with a PILE OF LIMESTONE since there is a quarry in our nearby town. (Considering that our soon to be operated site is not so distant to our home) SELL THAT MUCH? I don't need to. I think the best option would be just to sell a few bars only first. (Considering that I cut and melt it by a half kilogram only or even smaller since 1 kg of Gold would be about more than 2 Million pesos, right? For a reason that the buyer won't be asking much if its a WW2 loot and for safety purposes of course.) And then, if I could now have a trusted buyer then I can now dispose mayber 2 or 3 AU bars per month but still I will be melting it again to avoid the markings on the bar.

Then I can have a few investment on my own then help those Filipinos who are really in need. A TON OF GOLD would be much that we can build a hospital for free that benefits especially to the poor. Buy and invest TH equipment like water pumps, generator, safety equipments for digging, jackhammers,  excavators, etc. Then of course, help those Treasure Hunters in the Philippines who needs some financial assistance for their project and lend some Detectors and GPRs for free.

******But my conclusion is, I won't opt in selling that much loot at once but just 1-3 bars only per month if 1 bar is around 6 Kg.
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline renantiur

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2018, 05:30:42 AM »

the hardest part is getting the gold, even a little of it. dont plan too much on selling when you have not yet hit the gold urself first. you can plan but do not sweat out the details so much first when you have not even obtained the gold first.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2018, 05:52:12 AM »
@renantiur: You're actually right sir and I really agree with that. Anyway thanks for that reminder. It's just actually my own opinion and I respect yours too...
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2018, 06:48:09 AM »
Great advice! I agree 100%
TW

the hardest part is getting the gold, even a little of it. dont plan too much on selling when you have not yet hit the gold urself first. you can plan but do not sweat out the details so much first when you have not even obtained the gold first.