Author Topic: Platinum palladium  (Read 30346 times)

lucky5shop

Platinum palladium
« on: July 18, 2011, 05:18:39 AM »
new found using metal detector sonda Platinum palladium Alenzo pp2288 almost 80kilos each 8pcs. how to sell this one.pm me if there is someone..
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:34:27 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Platinum plladium
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 05:50:00 AM »
new found using metal detector sonda Platinum plladium Alenzo pp2288 almost 80kilos each 8pcs. how to sell this one.pm me if there is someone..

Lucky5shop,
How do you know it's Platinum? Is that in the Philippines? I don't know any company in the Philippines who's buying that metal because its extremely high heat to melt/assay that one.

I think you have to sign in as your original name, 5bars, now because I had to correct your account name and had to delete that lucky5shop name to do it.
TW

Offline ghost

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 05:57:22 AM »
You double posted it under the Sunda 5008 MD in which you originally posted that 1 km long cave way back 2010. Is this find came in that cave with your MD? Picture for proper verification and as TW says, this is very hard to sell here in the Philippines. Better assayed it first to determine the Platinum and Palladium content since Palladium is higher in value than that of Platinum. Alloyed together, nahhh something strange in there. Just my 2 cents.  ???

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 06:05:40 AM »
Test it first by fire. Put one portion of that platinum over a fire for exactly 24 seconds. If it heats up, then definitely, it ain't platinum brother.

Offline lucky5

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »
Test it first by fire. Put one portion of that platinum over a fire for exactly 24 seconds. If it heats up, then definitely, it ain't platinum brother.

we already test it in acetylene in in the bars and few secounds heat is gone. had emboss name alenzo PP2288

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 04:13:08 PM »

we already test it in acetylene in in the bars and few secounds heat is gone. had emboss name alenzo PP2288

Can you post some photos of those bars?
TW

Offline lucky5

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 06:31:21 PM »

Can you post some photos of those bars?
TW

soon to post picture.the item is in davao.and we are negotiating now with the buyers..just pls wait soon to be post..and stay tune this thread..

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 08:57:44 PM »
5bars or lucky5shop  where waiting for that clear photos you post soon.. for verification good luck... :D
Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline lucky5

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 12:26:30 AM »
5bars or lucky5shop  where waiting for that clear photos you post soon.. for verification good luck... :D
Raqz ;)

according to the test 70% plladium 30% platinum..and this mixture is for making for a screw driver..im confuse one of my friend want to buy for a 10k peso..they dont know how hard to find the un expected items.insted of gold bars!!

just wait evry one ill post picture sooner..

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 01:49:17 AM »
according to the test 70% plladium 30% platinum..and this mixture is for making for a screw driver..im confuse one of my friend want to buy for a 10k peso..they dont know how hard to find the un expected items.insted of gold bars!!

I thought so, because you said that the heat is gone after a few seconds, that means heat was felt in it (time exposure is essential to the heat test) so I pressumed it as lower than 24 seconds. When heat was felt after 24 seconds of exposure to fire, it means that there is a very big percentage of chemical catalyst in the bar which is the Palladium. In a pure or nearly pure Platinum, you can never feel ANY HEAT in it after 24 seconds of exposure on fire. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 06:36:49 AM »
Lucky5,

In that case, you need to somehow drill out some shavings and bring those for assay to;

McPhar Geophysical Services
BJS Compound, 1869 P. Domingo Street,
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel No. :  896-1656; 896-1681; 896-7973
Fax No.:  890-0290
E-mail Address:  lab@mcphar.com.ph

Good luck!
TW

Offline malmon hunter

• FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND NOBLE IN MAN
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 07:31:36 AM »
Sir Lucky,

Kindly compute the LxWxH x .21. check if it has the same weight with the item in kg.
.21 constant specific gravity of platinum

Malmon hunter

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
To compute the volume, we found it more accurate (by actual experiment) to use the Water displacement method using a tupperware, a graduated cylinder and a thin rubber suction hose (dextrose type).  
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:02:30 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 06:15:19 AM »
To compute the volume, we found it more accurate (by actual experiment) to use the Water displacement method using a tupperware, a graduated cylinder and a thin rubber suction hose (dextrose type).  

DB is correct. That's actually the most exact way to get the perfect volume amount. Weigh your tupperware first and then when the displaced water is inside there it's very exact.
TW

Offline lucky5

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 08:06:17 AM »
Lucky5,

In that case, you need to somehow drill out some shavings and bring those for assay to;

McPhar Geophysical Services
BJS Compound, 1869 P. Domingo Street,
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel No. :  896-1656; 896-1681; 896-7973
Fax No.:  890-0290
E-mail Address:  lab@mcphar.com.ph

Good luck!
TW

the test is not same. in davao 60/40 platinum is 60 palladium is 40., while test in manila result is magnisuim and coronium according to test..74kg. i tink this not much expinsive like other..!!!!